Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones (5807 Views)

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / Infinix Phones That Supports 4G Networks / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by thatbiggirl: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2017
So last night as I was watching, BBNaija , I was only interested in my main guy who is most likely to be the winner of Big brother, my home boy Efe. So while talking in the house he said he likes Infinix phones a lot, I was like cool, is Infinix going to pay him for that small ‘advert’? But again, who does not like an Infinix phone right? So apart from repping the street and all the not too rich people out there, he is real and he uses an Infinix phone!! All hail Efe.

3 Likes

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by kingblack: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
thatbiggirl:

So last night as I was watching, BBNaija , I was only interested in my main guy who is most likely to be the winner of Big brother, my home boy Efe. So while talking in the house he said he likes Infinix phones a lot, I was like cool, is Infinix going to pay him for that small ‘advert’? But again, who does not like an Infinix phone right? So apart from repping the street and all the not too rich people out there, he is real and he uses an Infinix phone!! All hail Efe.
i wonder which of the phones he really likes tho + I think he'd win
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Bashspeaks(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2017
the guy like better thing, nah my main man
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by eli23456(f): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Well good for him dat he knows good phone but make i know lie u na bisola me support ooo cool
thatbiggirl:

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by eli23456(f): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Win keee maybe he will win infinix phone shaaaa undecided undecidedBut bisola is our girl but if dem do ojoro dem go shock all of us sad
kingblack:
i wonder which of the phones he really likes tho + I think he'd win
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by smithblink0052(f): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
eli23456:
Win keee maybe he will win infinix phone shaaaa undecided undecidedBut bisola is our girl but if dem do ojoro dem go shock all of us sad
hmmm bisola win ke !!! dat distributor ? let d inifinix man win n buy us fone base on neighborhood thinz

2 Likes

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Infinix endorsement is certain

1 Like

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nada4u0052(f): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
thatbiggirl:

I am with u op . ... Efe for the money n nice marketing strategy from efe to get infinix endorsement grin

1 Like

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by EniolaO: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
thatbiggirl:

who no sabi better.... I hail d guy jawe

1 Like

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Ola2Ola: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bashspeaks:
the guy like better thing, nah my main man
thumbs up Efe... u rock with infinix

1 Like

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by EniolaO: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
nada4u0052:

I am with u op . ... Efe for the money n nice marketing strategy from efe to get infinix endorsement grin
Dts actually true o....
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Ola2Ola: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
nada4u0052:

that is one sharp Nigerian from igboland.... welldone sir
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by femiebun: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
eli23456:
okay let's see that efe guy is smart sha and maybe he'd get an endorsement
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nynyola123: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
thatbiggirl:

You think they would actually pay him??
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Bashspeaks(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
nynyola123:

You think they would actually pay him??
they can paid him or what are you thinking
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Ola2Ola: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:
u can't be certain abt that yet...

1 Like

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by eli23456(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yeah if he didnt win tho coz i like em bothe an since he love what i love the infinix products den i wish him well!!!
femiebun:
okay let's see that efe guy is smart sha and maybe he'd get an endorsement
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by eli23456(f): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Distributor for where undecided undecided undecided Well she is my fav! Then the infinix efe should be aware
smithblink0052:

hmmm bisola win ke !!! dat distributor ? let d inifinix man win n buy us fone base on neighborhood thinz
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by EniolaO: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
thatbiggirl:

somebody sud com and discover me too na
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Jacobx007: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ehen

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Ola2Ola: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacobx007:
Ehen
Buhahahahahaha.... abi o, na Only him waka com
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by EniolaO: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=nynyola123 post=55034617]
You think they would actually pay him?? [/quote I see no reason to y he sud get paid, is it everyone who declares his love for infinix on social media dt sud be appreciated....
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nynyola123: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=EniolaO post=55038951][/quote]
Exactly what I was thinking the fact that he's on BBN does not make him different from any other patriotic infinix user.
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Ola2Ola: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I wouldnt advice that because its like one is making the rich richer..
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by EniolaO: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
nynyola123:

Exactly what I was thinking the fact that he's on BBN does not make him different from any other patriotic infinix user.
I also pass to be called a super hot classified low key celebrity who uses an infinix phone... maybe I should be appreciated too if he get appreciated... just saying.. lol
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by amakaenugu: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Efe for the money. It seems dats d phone he is using
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by passyaba: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tboss to win joor but d phone is great
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Irenia: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacobx007:
Ehen
lol...I was lost too
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Bashspeaks(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
amakaenugu:
Efe for the money. It seems dats d phone he is using
prove what you said
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by opeyemithought: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
I think bisola should be the next Infinix ambassador...what do you think??
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Lonan: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bashspeaks:

they can paid him or what are you thinking
If there was no prior agreement there is no need to pay, best they make him an ambassador or something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC To Sanction Telcos For Poor Services / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. / Best Mifi In Nigeria? Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.