Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Dino Melaye: Senate To Invite Harvard And LSE Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Senate To Invite Harvard And LSE Representatives (525 Views)

Senate to screen Buhari’s nominees Thursday / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Senate To Invite Harvard And LSE Representatives by pedel: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Our source who happens to be the dry cleaner for one of the senators found a piece of paper in his boss' pocket. It was written on this classified document that the Senate is waiting for the arrival of representatives from Harvard University and London School of Economic.
Another source who can't be named informed us that a two man delegates are waiting for the foreign representatives at the motor park since they will be arriving from Kaduna via public public transport due to the closure of Abuja airport.
It is believed that the arrival of these people will put an end to the certificate issue that has been trending in the media and this will allow the Senate to be able to focus on passing the 2017 budget.

Source: my dream overnight

(1) (Reply)

Gej As Vp; Pyo As Vp - - - Rate Performance. / Buhari 'shocked And Saddened' By Calabar Tragedy / I Can Never Denigrate My People, Says Adewale, Ekiti PDP Guber Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.