Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ndigbo For The First Time Are Speaking With The Same Voice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo For The First Time Are Speaking With The Same Voice. (535 Views)

Shame On Ohanaeze Ndigbo For Endorsing Atiku, Says APC National Auditor / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / Atiku Admits Lying, Confirms Not Speaking With Col . Sakaba’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo For The First Time Are Speaking With The Same Voice. by kingdompropty: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2017
Recently, I have discovered that the Ndigbo are beginning to speak with the same voice on a lot of issues.

Don't mind the few dissents, sell outs, political jobbers and efulefu's jumping up and down. While I agree that the average Onye Igbo is republican in nature I believe a number of issues have continued to galvanize us lately, like.

1. Biafra referendum.

2. Nnamdi Kanu.

3. Political injustice anywhere.

4. Urgent restructure of whatever is left of Nigeria.

5. Need to invest at home.

6. Holding our leaders accountable.

7. Undying passion to lead in our endeavour.

Pardon me to also categorically state that 2019 and its build up will be crucial to the Ndigbo as we will need a common front to challenge and to take charge of our common destiny.
Re: Ndigbo For The First Time Are Speaking With The Same Voice. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2017
The dirty work this divisive bunch did on Igbos over the year, NnamdiKanu broke it within 2years..

Reason they hate him so much..

We are back together as it should have been..
Watch them roll on the floor of this thread squealing their guts out..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo For The First Time Are Speaking With The Same Voice. by kingzizzy: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2017
It was only inevitable. We are witnessing the unraveling of the colonial creation called Nigeria. Everyone now knows that self determination is a right.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo For The First Time Are Speaking With The Same Voice. by Emycord: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
All thanks to nnamdi kanu and the ipob team nice job they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo For The First Time Are Speaking With The Same Voice. by orunto27: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
It must be so after all these Depression from Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Earns N346,577 Monthly, Pay Slip Released. See Pay Slip / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra / Anti-corruption Fight Under APC Govt Has Become Comedy – PDP Read More At: Http

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.