Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (53266 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by Celestyn8213: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
please define "slaying"
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by martineverest(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aunty stellar forget doris is an edo woman.... If u did know what I mean.... Ask Seun egbegbe that dated toyin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by aalangel(f): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mtchewwwwwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by TinaAnita(f): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm still looking for the "slay" in the pictures. All I can see is someone desperately seeking attention. Boo ni slay ko!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ah ah! She's just thr naa
U guys need see my bae on my XXXL polo shirt. smiley
She's a definition of slay in the polo.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by donbenz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ashawoooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by Cynthyworld(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
still lokin for d slay
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by GreatMahmud: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Life goes on..The late ex-husband is forgotten, another man is now eating the cumbo undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by Oluola89(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
Where is the slay picture??....
Modified.... She looks good cheesy
eye dey pain u?
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by SucreB: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
where is the slay?

and i just wonder why ppl like to promote bad ppl like this lady. after killing her hubby to enjoy another woman's hubby and she still have the gut to be saying boo.....

was she not denying it that other day that they were just biz partners? now he has suddenly turn to boo...............God is watching you lady woman.

more reason she has refused to get preggy for him.

i cant wait to see the end of this their movie sha.
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by iamtardey: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
this slay slay mata ehn! Abi na me no sabi wetin slay mean?
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by jericco1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Not bad. Keep on slaying.
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by shadrach77: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Say "ni
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by shadrach77: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Say "no" to husband snatching kiss undecided embarassed
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by shadrach77: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where is the slaying? kiss
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by metallisc(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
ekems2017:
After wearing her hubby's shirt and posting it in social media, what next?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by sshalom(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beautiful woman!
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by omohcheezy: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Stupid woman
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by xtervaganza(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Husband snatcher.

Eleribu
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by fmarshal(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
Where is the slay picture??....

Modified.... She looks good cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by Cue(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wats wrong with dis pic? Why does her head, which is normally sizeable, look small and arms and legs too long? Is this Photoshop? Well...I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by kceewhyte(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
and she slays dragon ,D
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Stella 'Hotpants' Damasus
I can't help imagining what she looks like naked grin
Re: Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays by Ladycloud(f): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oluola89:

eye dey pain u?
hand dey itch you??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.