Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' (43222 Views)

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Governor Masari Has No WAEC Certificate: Senator Lado To Tribunal / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by metroblogger: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye wants Nigerians to believe he's unbothered by his certificate scandal.

The Kogi Senator who recently increased his activity on Social Network shared a picture of himself and Senate President Bukola Saraki laughing. He captioned the photo ''No certificate senator and importer. Laughing it out''.

See screenshot below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/photo-dino-melaye-and-bukola-saraki.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by dunkem21(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
This man is a clown ..

Na him fit SR cheesy

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by sekundosekundo: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
dunkem21:
This man is a clown ..
Na him fit SR cheesy

There's no gentleman in Nigerian politics, they're all crooks.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by pitlaterine(f): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
first hand clown

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Bishop1monte(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Okay I am sitting on the fence and no one should tell me to come down

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by olaxx: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kai......To think these are the men representing you and I.
I give up

No smoke without fire.
Those allegations are nothing but the truth but unfortunately these guyz are very smart criminals.
They always get away with anything.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by meskana212(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
I love dz man...I don't know why. Senator or no senator..He's a clown

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by abeniagbon(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by anjowaka510(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga ooo

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by etebefia: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
So we will spend the next 2 years discussing no certificate and SUV importation, where critical issues that affect the masses are left unattended to? This administration both the executive and legislature have spent better part of their tenure fighting themselves while all aspects of the economy suffer.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by 2npe(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bbnaija tins on point
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by KingsJohnson(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Which way Nigeria??
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Laugh is the best medicine but if someone laugh unnecessarily then he or she needs medicine.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Vizzim: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Joke senators...
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by BuariCopyPaste: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sowore right now..

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by doctor306(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everything about this country is a joke
Our senate president -- importation/rangerover scandal
Our senator ---- fake certificate scandal
Our customs boss--- army uniform scandal
Our president----death scandal
Afonjas---lagoon bath
Chief justice---sharia judge
Heardsmen--- human combeef

Which way ninja embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by mascot87(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
The foool is consoling himself. You think Nigerians are idiatas like you.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by eluquenson(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria can never move forward with these type of leaders

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by zoneboy: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Same thing college
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by buoye1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bishop1monte:
Okay I am sitting on the fence and no one should tell me to come down
Bros no come fall break neck for that fence wey you sit

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Godprotectigbo5(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
two miscreants given Tinubu sleepless night

miscreant ofonja Dino and sariki is greaters than tinubu

miscreant ofonja Dino and sarik is greater than ooni of ife

miscreant ofonja Dino and sarik is greater than all yorubas dead and alive

miscreant ofonja Dino and sarik is greater than awolo

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by maberry(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
But this Dino is a real Big baby
Agbaya

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by jeeqaa7(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am disturbed.. Does Nigeria have a future?

Saraki on so many levels has failed the integrity test
Dino just proved too that he was a runs man in school who sorted all sortable.
Andy uba purchased a PhD certificate

These men now make laws..

We are doomed ...

I am in tears

Like if you wish Nigeria better than what we are getting
Share if you think its all alright with all the drama

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by tosynomolara(f): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
The Unserious Leaders wit Unserious Attitude.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by iKnowevents(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm I will continue to say it, nothing will come out of this whole charade, except the normal thing, "Our Reactions".

They are just having a fun day, while most of us are busy killing our keyboards.

With 805K you can have a simply classy wedding event with change left. Open for breakdown

https://www.nairaland.com/3706288/simple-classy-wedding-total-expenses#54986214
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by 2npe(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
That's LOL for you Nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by spiffyzaki: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmmm. Bunch of fools
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by sucess001(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

There's no gentleman in Nigerian politics, they're all crooks.

yea...especially tinubu and co

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by yinkakani(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
These people take almost 200million Nigerians for fools, and its paining me. I mean. . .its obvious there not up there for our own interest. Look at this clown of a senator using scandals with which there's sufficient evidence to masturbate the genitals of all Nigerians. It's Sad. . .really. . .it is.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Revolution is long overdue . Blame cowardice and our religious leaders selling us Hope

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu