Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (83108 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Jesusloveyou: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
fallout87:

- Lawsuits in differing countries have nothing to do with the other.

- SR were false; they claimed he never graduated. They lied. He did graduate. After they found this truth they persisted with attacks (malicious) instead of detracting and apologizing.

This case is open and shut.

Sowore better pay he doesn't sure him here. All this gra gra and nonsense won't do him any good here. That works with uneducated and undeveloped countries.... not in America.
SR can stil prove dino never graduate, dino should also prove to the world how possible it is for him to graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by anyebedgreat: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino the boy.
publish a story that Dino Melaye is impotent and the next day, he will post a picture of his erect joystick online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Sezua(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Icecomrade:

Am just wondering how you took so much time writing paragraphs of thrash.
Ignorance is a worse than HIV.
Your written english speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by fallout87: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:

Thank you sir

That post is rubbish.

For one Dino being a woman beater or not isn't admissible in civil court regarding a case about whether he graduated from ABU or not.

I'm wasting my time.

You people don't even know the difference between civil and criminal court. They don't even need the VC to come they can take a video or even a sworn affidavit that Dino Melaye attended.

You guys don't even understand the US judicial system. You need far less to win a civil case then a criminal one.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by jammer777: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
mightykay:
Did you go to school at all?

Can't u see icecomrade? Someone that sells cold sachet water along Kaduna express way. Hw e wan tk go school?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by linearity: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
fallout87:

To start this is a civil suit. You need less proof to win a verdict.

Secondly, your stance would be valid if Dino was suing about all SR attacks on his character. He is not. He is suing about one major lie.

That's the issue.

He is only suing about ONE thing. SR made the declaration Dino did not graduate from ABU. All the other stuff is of no consequence in America because it has no direct correlation to the initial question.

Did Dino gradaute from ABU?

The answer is yes.

Did SR lie about this?

The answer is yes.

Can there be a claim made that the lie SR told damaged Dino's character publicly?

Yes.

Was it malicious?

Yes, they still have not apologized for the first lie they told which started this entire circus.

With all of that stated, its for the judge to determine the level of damage and award such to the person who was damaged (Dino).

And what will be the evidence that will be submitted that Dino graduated?

And you think SR is not going to be given an opportunity to challenge the veracity of that evidence?

And before you can challenge the veracity of any evidence, you are given the right to discovery and that is where SR will sink ABU and Dino.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by optimus09: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
fallout87:

- Lawsuits in differing countries have nothing to do with the other.

- SR were false; they claimed he never graduated. They lied. He did graduate. After they found this truth they persisted with attacks (malicious) instead of detracting and apologizing.

This case is open and shut.

Sowore better pay he doesn't sure him here. All this gra gra and nonsense won't do him any good here. That works with uneducated and undeveloped countries.... not in America.

And where did u get ur information?is it from same newspaper we all read.If they ask you to present your certificate,do u go ahead and display NYSC picture?or statement of result?its a very simple issue.No need for a VC to come ratify if he graduated.There is more to it.and for you aupporting crooks,maybe you dint go too never graduated or better still forged a certificate to be a loyal servant of crook Dino.The change of his name nko".abeg park well jare

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by introvertme: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jones4190:
PROOF THAT DINO MELAYE STARTED LYING BEFORE HE WAS
BORN: Dino was born in 1974 and he finished Primary
school in 1970, according to one of his resume. Moving on:
According to NASS website, Dino Melaye is 42 years old, and
he obtained his WASC in 1986. That Means he was 12 years
old in 1986 when he wrote WAEC. Isn't it? He must be a
genius right? Since when do kids write WAEC in Primary
School? Visit National Assembly website and see for yourself
before Dino edit his profile

its been removed
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye uploads his NYSC discharge certificate showing that he served from 9th July, 2000 to 8 July, 2001.
9th July, 2000 was a Sunday
8th July, 2001 was also a Sunday.
NYSC have no respect for the Sabbath Day. They don't keep it HOLY?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Pebcak: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
sekem:

You are full of wisdom

And your cup of wisdom will surely overflow with more and more wisdom

Unfortunately, so many of the people you are addressing are nothing but wasted youths

Which means they will never understand how this whole Dino affair is making mockery of their own stress they go through just to acquire knowledge and the all important certificate

Amen thank you sir!

It's really sad the world is watching, this might cause some foreign school to start rejecting 9ja uni certificates until you show proof beyond doubt that the cert is legit, this is just bad in so many ways.
Or have you pay extra fees for wes to evaluate and authenticate your credentials it's really sad bro

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by phemmy88(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing to fear now

Hi everyone,

In case you have your building drawings and you'll like to know how much the project will cost your before embarking on it...kindly forward your drawings to:

freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm a freelance Qs with several years of experience.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Yyeske(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
fallout87:

Sharrap

Your president can barely form coherent sentences and we're still awaiting confirmation from Cambridge that he passed his exams.

Hypocrites.

Why not open another thread if you want to talk about the President, case discussed here is Sowore and Dino. You can be Dino's attorney when he gets to the US or remain in Nigeria and become another Sahara Reporters to search for the President's certificate

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Clearer01: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino, is not a thwart he capable of defend himself in any way, Dino go ahead and sue shara man we are behind you. God bless Dino.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by fallout87: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
linearity:

And what will be the evidence that will be submitted that Dino graduated?

And you think SR is not going to be given an opportunity to challenge the veracity of that evidence?

And before you can challenge the veracity of any evidence, you are given the right to discovery and that is where SR will sink ABU and Dino.

You people are too simple.

If anybody questions my high school diploma, undergrad degree or either of my masters, I can easily bring my degrees then request my university to send a signed sworn affidavit confirming my attendance and completion.

It is an open and shut case.

All that is needed is the signed sworn confirmations of those in charge at ABU. When Dino shows his degree/certificate it's over.

You're not in criminal court silly. This is civil court. Defamation is one of the easiest things people sue for in this country. Easy to prove, easy judge.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by fallout87: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Why not open another thread if you want to talk about the President, case discussed here is Sowore and Dino. You can be Dino's attorney when he gets to the US or remain in Nigeria and become another Sahara desert to search for the President's certificate

I wish I could. It would be an easy 40% of whatever the final ruling the judge will award Dino.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by cstr151: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
If dino loses, nothing spoil. He is a classless tout anyway and i am not sure anything moves him.
If sowore lose, he could be in serious trouble. He automatically opens himself, and his organization to US regulatory authorities ,not to mention the humongous damages dino will claim as a senator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by blackboy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol
madridguy:
grin OGA DINO YOU BETTER NO GO GIVE YOURSELF INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT THE PRESIDENT OF HARVARD NO BE ABU VC OOOOO. THINK AM WELL.

MY KOBO.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Youngzedd(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:
grin
Dino need to thread softly the moment they ask him if he graduated from Harvard and he says yes then that ll be a lie and he will be under oath, if he says no there is a public video of him saying otherwise so he's not credible.

He might end up going to jail if he's not careful, when US public official run into scandal like this they quietly resign. I bet Sowore is happy to drag him out of 9ja to a corrupt free court. Also there is a possibility the case might be thrown out since US court wont bring the VC or head of exam and records to testify in New york. The VC claimed "according to information he got Dino graduated" but exams and records said he didn't fulfill all course requirement for him to be awarded the degree.

If it's a female Judge and i am sowore's lawyer i will digress to him also being a woman beater. He should thread softly.

For all educated people in Nigeria if you go thru the stress of writing WAEC, almighty JAMB, go thru the stress of graduating from a Naija Uni, you will truly understand why all these fake graduate and degrees should be condemned.
I went to OAU and I bet other uni grad can say the same, the great IFE struggle is a waste if some one can present certificate that does not even weigh up to the trade center certificate.

Its a big shame when i see people shouting Dino is hero, if its not clear at this point you ll never get it Harvard denied him, that London school did the same, I have no issue with 3rd class but he didn't even earn that 3rd class thats the point and he's parading himself with 8 degrees how now.

You can't go for 2 weeks seminar and claim that school
Just like the other senator I read about earlier here getting a mail order certificate Ph D kilode, it's a shame to all form of degree holders in 9ja from BSc, BA, BEd.... all the way to PhD

Many people see it as Sowore vs Dino fight but i see it as Nigerian graduates VS Fraud (we need to bury this attitude its a virus). Soon enough the value of getting educated which is very low will become worse. I can lie if I have money and power and claim I have a degree, or get a mushroom college in UK to award me a PhD certificate this is all like a dream to me.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Pebcak: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
fallout87:

That post is rubbish.

For one Dino being a woman beater or not isn't admissible in civil court regarding a case about whether he graduated from ABU or not.

I'm wasting my time.

You people don't even know the difference between civil and criminal court. They don't even need the VC to come they can take a video or even a sworn affidavit that Dino Melaye attended.

You guys don't even understand the US judicial system. You need far less to win a civil case then a criminal one.

Pay attention when you read that why I said digress that's the difference when you have a brilliant lawyer and a charge and bail lawyer you can digress to make a point even if it's not related but your message ll be pushed out.

He claims he graduated from ABU, Harvard, London business school I guess 2 out of 3 claimed he's fraud. Abu vc claims he graduated but exams and record says otherwise, his name is not listed on grad brochure, he did his nysc before graduation.... even a toddler won't doubt all this.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Acidosis(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:
grin
Dino need to thread softly the moment they ask him if he graduated from Harvard and he says yes then that ll be a lie and he will be under oath, if he says no there is a public video of him saying otherwise so he's not credible.

He might end up going to jail if he's not careful, when US public official run into scandal like this they quietly resign. I bet Sowore is happy to drag him out of 9ja to a corrupt free court. Also there is a possibility the case might be thrown out since US court wont bring the VC or head of exam and records to testify in New york. The VC claimed "according to information he got Dino graduated" but exams and records said he didn't fulfill all course requirement for him to be awarded the degree.

If it's a female Judge and i am sowore's lawyer i will digress to him also being a woman beater. He should thread softly.

For all educated people in Nigeria if you go thru the stress of writing WAEC, almighty JAMB, go thru the stress of graduating from a Naija Uni, you will truly understand why all these fake graduate and degrees should be condemned.
I went to OAU and I bet other uni grad can say the same, the great IFE struggle is a waste if some one can present certificate that does not even weigh up to the trade center certificate.

Its a big shame when i see people shouting Dino is hero, if its not clear at this point you ll never get it Harvard denied him, that London school did the same, I have no issue with 3rd class but he didn't even earn that 3rd class thats the point and he's parading himself with 8 degrees how now.

Just like the other senator I read about earlier here getting a mail order certificate Ph D kilode, it's a shame to all form of degree holders in 9ja from BSc, BA, BEd.... all the way to PhD

Many people see it as Sowore vs Dino fight but i see it as Nigerian graduates VS Fraud (we need to bury this attitude its a virus). Soon enough the value of getting educated which is very low will become worse. I can lie if I have money and power and claim I have a degree, or get a mushroom college in UK to award me a PhD certificate this is all like a dream to me.

But you voted Buhari, a man without a WASSCE
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by felifeli: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
ebosie11:
Sahara Reporters owner Sowore has reacted to the news that Senator Dino Melaye is heading to New York to sue him.According to him,he can not wait to hear the testimony of the President Of Harvard University during the trial.He said....

' Just received the news that Senator Dino Melaye will be suing us in New York on Friday. We totally welcome this development. Can't wait to hear the testimony of the President Of Harvard University during the trial.
Thanks'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/sahara-reporters-owner-sowore-reacts-to.html?m=1

Igbe gbon were. Sh*t catch am grin grin grin
You will end up in prison for slander
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by AceSkillz01: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Standardcosting:

You think undecided
US will review the whole scenario in totality or you think the US court will take his lie about Harvard lightly
And it would result in what someone said earlier on here below
Guy you nailed it.

grin grin grin

I'm not sure you know how American law works...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheBraggg:
He graduated with a third class, how did he enter Harvard pls?
A friend of mine scored 720 in GMAT, graduated top 5% in his class (CGPA 4.8/5.0), had 7 years international work experience and didn't get into Harvard.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by gudnex22(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
kizzyblazee:
testifier.... shey the bone of contention is "dino did not graduate from Abu?" una think say na every thing una go just dey America dey post.

My brother you get brain o. No mind them
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Yyeske(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Acidosis:

Open a new thread and talk about the President or better still become another Sowore and dig out the certificates of all the schools he claimed to had attended and graduated from and allow those who came to discuss about the topic at hand to flow.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by blackboy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fear not sue them. They have been fumbling with politicians and being used to Witch hunt and persecute selected politicians all in their to silence them to submission or coerce them. Enough isenough they have finally met a Nigerian graduate though 3Rd class who knows his onions. Give it to them. Rubbish journalism.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Pavarottii(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:
grin

Good points made, but didn't see all these points concerning Buhari's certificate. That we av not seen till date. Atleast Dino has shown his and VC has confirmed him.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by adesamix(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerians are so senceless and they can't think very well, ao come someone will ving station in London nd causing problem in Nigeria, can such think hapened in developed country? sahara report should be very careful, we ve our own station here, channels tv, tvc, galax tv etc.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by AceSkillz01: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:

Pay attention when you read that why I said digress that's the difference when you have a brilliant lawyer and a charge and bail lawyer you can digress to make a point even if it's not related but your message ll be pushed out.

He claims he graduated from ABU, Harvard, London business school I guess 2 out of 3 claimed he's fraud. Abu vc claims he graduated but exams and record says otherwise, his name is not listed on grad brochure, he did his nysc before graduation.... even a toddler won't doubt all this.

You cant be sued for making grandiose claims about the schools you graduate from. He holds no fake certificates from the foreign schools, he only made claims. Telling lies doesn't automatically equate to fraud.

Yon CAN get sued for invasion of privacy (splashing personal results online, as SH did), possible defamation of character, making erroneous claims (saying a person didn't graduate, whereas he actually did, etc). I'm sure the Senators lawyer can creatively think up even more than that. SH should probably not play around. They need good lawyers for this. Because I don't think any foreign media outlets infringe on personal rights the way SH just did. Maybe I'm wrong
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Pebcak: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Acidosis:

Sorry to burst ur bubble I didn't vote

Let's compare buhari and Dino
Buhari lost his waec cert, his secondary school confirmed he his class mates did as well, Cambridge did as well bear in mind waec was under Cambridge exams then,

Mons officer Kaden school in UK verified him as past student, us army war college verified him as well

Dino claimed abu, Harvard, lbs, Harvard and lbs denied him real quick abu vc verified but no records to support that name missing from grad brochure, was posted for nysc a year before, he was the only one in a group pix with different outfit, his nysc certificate was issued on a sunday, exams and record in Abu claims he didn't fulfill all courses required to graduate

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by hotspec(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:
grin

But one thing dt still baffles me is ds: It is d University's senate dt determines who graduates based on data supplied by exams and records, how come d same exams and records are now denying that he dint fulfill some course requirements even when d VC said available records showed d t Dino fulfilled every requirements?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by oyienootieno: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
The appropriate institutions should please handle this, what a national embarrassment. Is it that we don't have competent judiciary system in Nigeria? Or worst still in west Africa? This slave mentality has got to stop..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.