Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (83109 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Jesusloveyou: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
linearity:

And what will be the evidence that will be submitted that Dino graduated?

And you think SR is not going to be given an opportunity to challenge the veracity of that evidence?

And before you can challenge the veracity of any evidence, you are given the right to discovery and that is where SR will sink ABU and Dino.
dont mind that guy that fallout87.
He fallout in 87, and he reason like who was born in 87.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Electronzeez(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino you will be very s.tupid to make this move .If you are in that position and you don't know sowore is working for the Amercian CIA , then you are not only stupid but also fo.o.lish .

Btw, our presido did not show his own certificate too .

Nigeria is rruled by 'certificateless' individuals .

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Airoflaw(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Sowore be like Oya come and catch me for Us

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by crisisexpert321(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let us forget all this.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by biomustry: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Pebcak: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Someone else told you its strictly civil, not me

My bad
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by hush15: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
efilefun:

He claimed he went to HAVARD and London Business School hope you read the school's feedback? Nobody said he didnt attend ABU but dude didnt graduate he paid his way out, hope you didnt forget he claimed to be SUG president of his set while dude was only departmental president and he was even impeached after he was caught stealing television lol.... and for the lagoon part so sorry i am miles away from Naija you might want to explore the lagoon urself thou

He paid his way out! Read what you wrote. Tell me which student in Nigeria didn't sort any lecturer, even d efikos did just to sustain momentum.
Whatever, Atleast he got out and he went through university. Child of hate.

Yimu, claiming outside Naira and am sure you wrote jamb more than thrice before you decided to go to Cotonou and you pointing fingers to a man that weathered it out here in naija. Olodo rabata
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by AlMuflihah(f): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2017
in as much as I hate to say this, I just hope dino doesn't file any case abroad and if the idiots behind him push him to do it, I just pray he wins.
If after the testimony of the ABU VC, dino is found to be a fraud abroad, I just fear the consequences it would have on the international outlook of the certificates of those that got theirs with sweat and heavy eyes.

Nigeria is really the undisputed embarrassment giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by jornie(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2017
I'm doing a survey on the assessment of student welfare in Nigerian tertiary institutions. If you are a student please participate.Thank you https:///forms/lspvAYshzWRmlgfC2
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by nwakibie3(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Mekwen:
I spot a flat head.

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Pebcak:

Who is unintelligent, if you are smart enough you won't exhibit this level of stup1dity, DINO is filling a cyber stalking case against which is a criminal offence (aggravated harassment in the 2nd degree)

So this ain't civil shit pay attention, understand, read, think, then post don't just hop on your pc or phone and start typing

You can't accuse someone of a criminal offense and not prosecute so you think NY DOJ will waste tax payers money listening to some civil case on a criminal offense.

Is just like saying I will sue that man for murder but I am going to a civil court

OJ Simpson was acquitted on the criminal charge of murdering his wife but was bankrupted by civil suit that he lost to his in-laws.

Will a reasonable American court admit evidence from a Nigerian court and in light of our well-known corruption issues? I doubt it.

Dino is just wasting money and time and probably just enough to complete his service.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by InvertedHammer: 2:33am On Mar 29, 2017
ebosie11:
Sahara Reporters owner Sowore has reacted to the news that Senator Dino Melaye is heading to New York to sue him.According to him,he can not wait to hear the testimony of the President Of Harvard University during the trial.He said....

' Just received the news that Senator Dino Melaye will be suing us in New York on Friday. We totally welcome this development. Can't wait to hear the testimony of the President Of Harvard University during the trial.
Thanks'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/sahara-reporters-owner-sowore-reacts-to.html?m=1

A Nigerian politician (aka corruption) vs. Investigative reporter. Sowore may elect not to name his source and his right will still be protected by the court.

Dino is welcomed in New York. He will be beaten black and blue legally in court.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by BetaThings: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2017
suremanpatriot:
...forget this American gangster,Harvard thing is an isolated case,it is jst one insult out of many. Dino can win this.
unfortunately Nigerians hav taken a shift from Ali not wearin uniform to Dino this Dino that...ridiculous and misguided black race

God, in your might name, please let Dino Melaye file the case in the US

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by BetaThings: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2017
hush15:

He paid his way out! Read what you wrote. Tell me which student in Nigeria didn't sort any lecturer, even d efikos did just to sustain momentum.

Yimu, claiming outside Naira and am sure you wrote jamb more than thrice before you decided to go to Cotonou and you pointing fingers to a man that weathered it out here in naija. Olodo rabata

When somebody says Nigerians are fantastically corrupt , you take offence
But here you have confirmed that you arranged your own
There is no way your statement can be true for every Nigerian student!
You mean there is no neanderthal lecturer that is not corrupt or
no pig headed student

You ruined your argument by even saying efikos will sustain momentum
Some lecturers are kill joys who will not even allow anything

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Pebcak: 3:22am On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

OJ Simpson was acquitted on the criminal charge of murdering his wife but was bankrupted by civil suit that he lost to his in-laws.

Will a reasonable American court admit evidence from a Nigerian court and in light of our well-known corruption issues? I doubt it.

Dino is just wasting money and time and probably just enough to complete his service.

Agreed
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by 1234onyekwe: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2017
I rather graduate with a 3rd & become a senator of the federal Republic, than graduate with a first class and become a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 29, 2017
ebosie11:
Sahara Reporters owner Sowore has reacted to the news that Senator Dino Melaye is heading to New York to sue him.According to him,he can not wait to hear the testimony of the President Of Harvard University during the trial.He said....

' Just received the news that Senator Dino Melaye will be suing us in New York on Friday. We totally welcome this development. Can't wait to hear the testimony of the President Of Harvard University during the trial.
Thanks'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/sahara-reporters-owner-sowore-reacts-to.html?m=1

grin

The Senator is going on a fool's errand. He'll come back soundly defeated. But I suspect that he knows it too and wants to just waste enough time for his tenure to end.

He'll know that there's a difference between khaki and leather wink
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 29, 2017
BetaThings:

God, in your might name, please let Dino Melaye file the case in the US

Amen!

grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 29, 2017
jullty:
First of all, Dino malaye, has to go and have green card of the United state..

Please tell me why?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by DeRay98(m): 6:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Splashme:
Is Sowore afraid?

How can he be afraid when he knows that if Dino is foolish enough to sue him in America Dino is finished.
He knows Dino and ABU VC will be exposed.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by DeRay98(m): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2017
hush15:

When criminals defends criminals they forget to hide their own head.
The claim or assumption as highlighted above that no student in Nig Uni that didn't sort lecturers is not only STUPID BUT MADNESS on you.
It's people like you that shouts the most that you're a graduate, when employed you can't defend your degree because you paid your way to get a degree. Now you assume that every student does or did same.
Go and hide your head in shame. You are worthy of double dirty slaps on either side of your face. angry

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by laris: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2017
hush15:

Which school did you finish from? I never paid anything to pass ..... so it's an uncommon practice...shameful one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Spidermon: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2017
linearity:

His suit in Nigeria is not only alleging the ABU case.

Even if he restrict the US case to only ABU Dino will loose big time! For him to prevail, he must proof that, SR was false and malicious.

So he have to fly ABU VC to testify in US and SR will have discovery rights. Even if it is ultimately decided that ABU VC was right, SR cannot be found to be malicious given the many conflicting stories out their e.g. Graduating without a required course, name not in ABU graduate websites, name not in convocation list, etc...when you apply the layman test to all these, it is reasonable for any to come to the same conclusion as SR without being malicious.

The press have a strong constitutional right and freedom of expression in the US and that is SR's stronghold. You cannot muze that expression because you don't like it, or because it is bad press or even because it is offensive.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by AlanTuringAI: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2017
suremanpatriot:
...forget this American gangster,Harvard thing is an isolated case,it is jst one insult out of many. Dino can win this.
unfortunately Nigerians hav taken a shift from Ali not wearin uniform to Dino this Dino that...ridiculous and misguided black race
He cannot win anything. The moment it had been discovered he lied intentionally, especially on video and on the information he provided the Senate, that he obtained degrees from Harvard and LSE, SR can be excused for doubting his other supposed degrees he parades as his as an investigative media outfit, mostly if they could obtain the information from the Exam officers who do the actual computation of results and not the VC. The loser in all of this is the institution, ABU. It has now been perceived both locally and internationally as a place where anything goes and people can be admitted and graduated without meeting standard requirements, as against the respect it was accorded prior to this case. Graduates from there will have a hard time trying to pursue PG studies in top institutions abroad henceforth.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by ElsonMorali: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2017
repogirl:
lol! I didn't compare them ooooo!

It just reminded me of that scenario..... As in the lengths one would go to cover up something that's fake and never happened.

That's right.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by tweetsme(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Your response shows you are truly educated. People like you still makes me believe in this mess up country.Thanks dear
Pebcak:
grin
Dino need to thread softly the moment they ask him if he graduated from Harvard and he says yes then that ll be a lie and he will be under oath, if he says no there is a public video of him saying otherwise so he's not credible.

He might end up going to jail if he's not careful, when US public official run into scandal like this they quietly resign. I bet Sowore is happy to drag him out of 9ja to a corrupt free court. Also there is a possibility the case might be thrown out since US court wont bring the VC or head of exam and records to testify in New york. The VC claimed "according to information he got Dino graduated" but exams and records said he didn't fulfill all course requirement for him to be awarded the degree.

If it's a female Judge and i am sowore's lawyer i will digress to him also being a woman beater. He should thread softly.

For all educated people in Nigeria if you go thru the stress of writing WAEC, almighty JAMB, go thru the stress of graduating from a Naija Uni, you will truly understand why all these fake graduate and degrees should be condemned.
I went to OAU and I bet other uni grad can say the same, the great IFE struggle is a waste if some one can present certificate that does not even weigh up to the trade center certificate.

Its a big shame when i see people shouting Dino is hero, if its not clear at this point you ll never get it Harvard denied him, that London school did the same, I have no issue with 3rd class but he didn't even earn that 3rd class thats the point and he's parading himself with 8 degrees how now.

You can't go for 2 weeks seminar and claim that school
Just like the other senator I read about earlier here getting a mail order certificate Ph D kilode, it's a shame to all form of degree holders in 9ja from BSc, BA, BEd.... all the way to PhD

Many people see it as Sowore vs Dino fight but i see it as Nigerian graduates VS Fraud (we need to bury this attitude its a virus). Soon enough the value of getting educated which is very low will become worse. I can lie if I have money and power and claim I have a degree, or get a mushroom college in UK to award me a PhD certificate this is all like a dream to me.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by hush15: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2017
DeRay98:

When criminals defends criminals they forget to hide their own head.
The claim or assumption as highlighted above that no student in Nig Uni that didn't sort lecturers is not only STUPID BUT MADNESS on you.
It's people like you that shouts the most that you're a graduate, when employed you can't defend your degree because you paid your way to get a degree. Now you assume that every student does or did same.
Go and hide your head in shame. You are worthy of double dirty slaps on either side of your face. angry

Come and slap now, hypocrite. It's not because we encourage such but that's what the system encourages. Where lecturers intimidate students into doing things that shouldn't be. Not everyone has opportunity to go to Cotonou like you
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by ElsonMorali: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2017
hush15:

No wonder! Now I understand why some yoots are busy defending their mentor.

So you think because you bribed your way through the university everybody also did?

Lol. Thank God you've just exposed yourself.

The day You'll be publicly exposed is not far off.

Oniranu. Olodo. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Codes151(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2017
seunmsg:
So some people truly believed that Dino will go as far as suing saharareporters in US?

Dino is not that silly. His stupidity is limited to Nigeria. He won't pursue any legal case in the US.
stop calling people stupid!! This is the reason aunty kemi is cooling off in prison! Otobo ran to Canada if not she would be cooling off her tail feather somewhere in prison! As a journalist you owe Nigerians news! Verified contents... not fake shit and defamations!! He picked up shots from net, useless journalism!!!

Sowore would stay in us n b giving Una rubbish news! How does someone staying and based in us be doing proper journalism in nigeria!? Except paid service!! Sowere is a fool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Codes151(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2017
tweetsme:
Your response shows you are truly educated. People like you still makes me believe in this mess up country.Thanks dear
how many earn theirs!? Dino had always been the voice of the people in that house! Who else's with cert has been vital!? Name one!? We voted a cert-less person as president, is it a third class holder that u should condem? You mr graduate! I have seen third class graduates with better grades! We all know what your whatever great school all about!!! "Sorting" no Nigerian school degree has dignity!! All am saying is check for the motive behind all this before u talk! If this govt was serious, this should have been checked from day one and from the top! We Nigerians are our problem
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nemma(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
The whole Dino saga just shows the shamelessness and hopelessness of our politicians.
and our education system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.