Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude (1731 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by enesty77(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello guys, the recent drastic changes in my younger sister have left me with serious concern. Since I started dating her closest friend she has no single respect for me anymore. She doesn't see any need to give me an iota of respect. The gap between me and her is about 7 years, and it's really disheartening to watch my younger sister disrespect me without any second thought. I feel I should breakup with my girlfriend, but the problem is that she loves me so much and she has done a lot for me. She has fallen so much in love with me, and I never want to hurt her feelings. My younger also talks to her anyhow she likes. She gives no single respect to my babe. Recently she reported my younger sister to me about the way she has been treating her, and she even asked me to ask my younger sister if she doesn't like her dating me. I'm seriously unhappy about this, and I really need your advice on the best way out. Thank you for your concern.
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Kondomatic(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why would you date her closest friend?

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by johnbuck81(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
how would u feel if ur younger sister is dating ur best pal. u'll never be happy with her. u'll see ur pal as a snake and ur relationship with him will never be thesame..infact u'll develop a sudden hatred for him.
don't put ur eyes on ur sisters friends.. u should see ur sisters best friend as ur sister too.
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Amarabae(f): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
You gave her a 7yrs age gap yet she talks to you anyhow. Check yourself well

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by enesty77(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why would you date her closest friend?
I love her big time though.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
There is nothing you can do about it. Your sister doesn't like it.

CHIKENA!!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by megareal: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's like a father dating his daughter's friend. Na disrespect you dey invite.

She feels you snatched her friend from her so you value and love her friend more than her. She may also see the act as you lowering your self esteem. Besides, she can't stand imagining the things you two do behind closed doors. That's probably her bother.

You have to really sit her down, persuade her to talk to you. If well done, she will tell you her grievances and ur problem will be solved.

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Kondomatic(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
enesty77:

To be honest with you, she was the one who made the move towards me. She was just all over me. Now am regretting about the whole thing.
Sisters are jealous and protective of us just like we are jealous and protective of them.

How would you feel if she starts dating your buddy?

You gotta sit her down and talk to her

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by enesty77(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
megareal:
It's like a father dating his daughter's friend. Na disrespect you dey invite.

She feels you snatched her friend from her so you value and love her friend more than her. She may also see the act as you lowering your self esteem. Besides, she can't stand imagining the things you two do behind closed doors. That's probably her bother.

You have to really sit her down, persude her to talk to you. If well done, she will tell you her grievances and ur problem will be solved.
Thank you very much
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
You have to Respect yourself before you can expect it back undecided
Her Attitude simply telling u to be An Older bro n fix up smiley
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Homeboiy: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
use slap reset her brain bt no talk say na me tell u oo

beaides just tell ur gf to give u gap for like 2wks , get close to ur sis n u will know hwr problem

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by enesty77(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
You have to Resoect yourself before you can expect it back undecided
Her Attitude simply telling u to be An Older bro n fix up smiley
Appreciated
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Elthugnificent(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mistake number one was following her age mate, with her knowing fully well it was her age mate.

Mistake number two the deal breaker, going after her friend. What were you thinking dude. The sorry part here is the fact that you are whining about Love like a little 'Bitch' pardon my french.

You deserve no respect bro, even among your peer group..

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by enesty77(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
use slap reset her brain bt no talk say na me tell u oo

beaides just tell ur gf to give u gap for like 2wks , get close to ur sis n u will know hwr problem
lol. thanks man.
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by samwise99(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
You gave her a 7yrs age gap yet she talks to you anyhow.
Check yourself well

I bn wan tok say na ur type dey disrespect elders... Closely looking at your dp... I don change my mind...... U must be a good lady tongue
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by jmichlins(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Your sister and her friend has done lots of bad things together and she doesn't want you to get hanged for it. Maybe runs things or abortion
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Amarabae(f): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
samwise99:

I bn wan tok say na ur type dey disrespect elders... Closely looking at your dp... I don change my mind...... U must be a good lady tongue
ok. Disrespect elders? Nop.
Good nyt
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by samwise99(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
ok. Disrespect elders? Nop.
Good nyt

I don already change my mind na..........

u dey respect elders o
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
enesty77:

To be honest with you, she was the one who made the move towards me. She was just all over me. Now am regretting about the whole thing.

Are you really apologizing for dating her? I can tell you are not grown enough if you are planning to give in to ur sister's childish acts. She's jealous, don't get me wrong, I don't imply she wants to date you but it is a jealousy of the immature minds, a feeling that her friend has betrayed her by dating her brother (someone she cannot ever marry), when she grows up, she will understand what mess she has got herself into, you don't react to her attitudes in any way because I know with time, she will heal

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by NevetsIbot(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
samwise99:

I don already change my mind na..........

u dey respect elders o
Asz llicker!!!!!

Op.... Sister can be super jealous..... My sister don't wanna see any lady close to me sev talk more of their peers.
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by temmytee2309: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
U shld av rejectd her move bt no b ur fault dt animal in a man no go gree.
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by harriet412(f): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol, I remember the silent treatment I gave my brother when he told me he wants to ask my bestie out gringrin ..

Mehn,I felt somehow... the thought of him making out with her and giving her all the attention.. It just didn't go down well with me.

Op, I think u should try conversing with your sis , make her see reasons why you dating her friend.. I can imagine how she feels though I'm totally against her disrespecting you. .

The age limit tho' lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by enesty77(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Are you really apologizing for dating her? I can tell you are not grown enough if you are planning to give in to ur sister's childish acts. She's jealous, don't get me wrong, I don't imply she wants to date you but it is a jealousy of the immature minds, a feeling that her friend has betrayed her by dating her brother (someone she cannot ever marry), when she grows up, she will understand what mess she has got herself into, you don't react to her attitudes in any way because I know with time, she will heal
Thanks a whole lot bro
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by enesty77(m): 1:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Check yourself well
She is fund of disrespecting you if you play with her a lot. I seldom play with her very well, think about rough play and all of that. She is also growing up to be one kind of a rude person. My closest friend have complained about this, her friends also complain about it. I tried correcting her of recent and she became swollen.
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by samwise99(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Asz llicker!!!!!

Op.... Sister can be super jealous..... My sister don't wanna see any lady close to me sev talk more of their peers.

Lol
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Melison(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2017
enesty77:
Hello guys, the recent drastic changes in my younger sister have left me with serious concern. Since I started dating her closest friend she has no single respect for me anymore. She doesn't see any need to give me an iota of respect. The gap between me and her is about 7 years, and it's really disheartening to watch my younger sister disrespect me without any second thought. I feel I should breakup with my girlfriend, but the problem is that she loves me so much and she has done a lot for me. She has fallen so much in love with me, and I never want to hurt her feelings. My younger also talks to her anyhow she likes. She gives no single respect to my babe. Recently she reported my younger sister to me about the way she has been treating her, and she even asked me to ask my younger sister if she doesn't like her dating me. I'm seriously unhappy about this, and I really need your advice on the best way out. Thank you for your concern.
my bro u re a man,ur sis is just being childish,u both sbould ignore her abeg,
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by westlius(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Check yourself well

You are right dear or maybe she did somfin very bad and d girl feels her friends isn't good for her
Re: My Younger Sister's Rude Attitude by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Seriously it's normal for her to behave somehow... u're dating her friend..would u be comfortable if she was dating ur friend?..... nd maybe u've changed towards her.....with time she'll get over it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Happened To Me After I Caught A University Boy Having S*x – Married Woman / My Nairaland Family, Please Wish Me Luck / Funny Breakup Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.