Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe (2591 Views)

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Awwwww! Look at how this man kneels down to propose to his Girlfriend During Her Football Match 

Everybody is getting proposals upadan, I can't even get someone to buy me itel S31. This life ehn cry

Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by pbethel: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
OK ooo
Congrats
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
abeg this is becoming tiring angry
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
judeefcc:
abeg this is becoming tiring angry
What's becoming tiring?
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
pbethel:
OK ooo
Congrats

Na them you go congratulate no be me
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by iphielove: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin
so getting someone to gift you the great Itel S31 mobile phone is difficult meanwhile a lady has managed to get a guy to purpose to her

o k o

qwatinu
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
iphielove:
grin
so getting someone to gift you the great Itel S31 mobile phone is difficult meanwhile a lady has managed to get a guy to purpose to her

o k o

qwatinu
Epp me angry you can buy the itel S31 for me nah.
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
No
iphielove:
grin

o k o

qwatinu
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Theresa1990: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
I'm patiently waiting for that man
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by iphielove: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
undecided
Shadedtee:
No
o k o
remember me when you get the Itel S31 mobile phone tell the person say ur friend also needs one grin
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

o k o
remember me when you get the Itel S31 mobile phone tell the person say ur friend also needs one grin

Lol, longer throat. Because of itel S31 now you don turn my friend
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Frolic: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dude so handsome tho
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
Dude so handsome tho

The babe is cute too, perfect combo
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by iphielove: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2017

Shadedtee:

Frolic: Dude so handsome tho

The babe is cute too, perfect combo

Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Affamefuna(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017
this concept of kneeling down to propose is really beginning to annoy me. I am yet to know the significance as personally I can't knee down to propose to any lady

1 Like

Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by Shadedtee: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Affamefuna:
this concept of kneeling down to propose is really beginning to annoy me. I am yet to know the significance as personally I can't knee down to propose to any lady

Whatever works for you, besides different stroke for different folks.
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by iphielove: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
someone can still be purposed to, using the Itel S31 mobile phone with a wallpaper of a ring grin
Re: Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe by ryfoz(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Shadedtee:
Awwwww! Look at how this man kneels down to propose to his Girlfriend During Her Football Match 

Everybody is getting proposals upadan, I can't even get someone to buy me itel S31. This life ehn cry

Too much of American movies is what you are seeing

(1) (Reply)

THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). / Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. / Twitter User Narrates How To Get Nigerian Ladies Off Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.