Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss (50320 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement / Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by dungas30(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
tribalistseun:
Buhari is a foool
UR DAT FATHER IS THE DUMPEST
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by AceSkillz01: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
So you want other APC members to keep mum when Buhari is trying to run a dictatorship?

You're always never a patriotic human. This is a party cleaning itself and purging its own stupid policies. That's what every well evolved party should do including the PDP.

Your end goal is to feed your hungry stomach at the expense of Nigeria.

All over the world, political parties disagree on national issues and put the country first, as seen in US where some republicans kick against Trump's policies.

This is true democracy where the opposition should be at the forefront championing criticism of the government's decisions.

You should encourage it and not make cheap remarks for your paid penning.

UltraLeslie1 says APC is putting Nigeria first with its squabbles grin grin cheesy cheesy

OK na, we believe you lol
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
All these certificate forgers cabals and lawlooters have what it's takes to play hard on Nigerians and their zombies.
These guys corruptions has pigeon holes.

They will divert old young zombies attention, while robbing them deep.

Buhari's gangs and Saraki's gangs go to hell I give no damn.

What I assure of, someone somewhere will be hold accountable and they will pay for it.
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by GreatZaza(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
President Buhari is a dictator who knows nothing about power or politics. That is how he stalled dialogue with Niger Delta until my learned uncle yemi who must have read 48 laws of power went to appease them. Why not he react either by playing along with the senators for a bigger game or condemn what they are doing in clear terms. 2017 is getting to an end and we don't know if there is anything like budget. I recommend 48 laws of power. the art of seduction, 33 strategies of war to our amiable presido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by UltraLeslie1: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2017
AceSkillz01:

UltraLeslie1 says APC is putting Nigeria first with its squabbles grin grin cheesy cheesy

OK na, we believe you lol
If you like use your alternate to misrepresent my remark , it's always going to be shame on you.
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by ofwest47(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2017
The Senate will eventually regret sacking Magu as the new chairman may even be tougher and more ready to fight corruption towing the footstep of Magu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by maasoap(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2017
profhezekiah:
Magu has bitten more than he can chew and d tyrant buhari is just a figure head under mammal Daura and abba kyla
By fighting corruption if I'm correct? Mehn, we're in serious poo in this country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by berrystunn(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2017
IamAkinzy:
D Way Nigerian Senate kon dey Fear Magu now!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I. Wish Na so dem Fear God! cool Nigeria wud av been notin more less Dan d USA cheesy cheesy

Tah fear who, they have place him. The next person will throw him in kirikiri.

Don't fight darkness with darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by jornie(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2017
I'm doing a survey on the assessment of student welfare in Nigerian tertiary institutions. if you are a student,please participate.Thank you https:///forms/lspvAYshzWRmlgfC2
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by shellworker: 1:03am On Mar 29, 2017
plainol:
GOD, PLS GIVE US 36 SOWORES IN NIGERIA. 1 PER EACH STATE.

GOD FORBID BAD THING!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 29, 2017
We live in a country where an arm of government takes to protest to be heard.
What then is the fate of the common man.
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by danigbo(m): 3:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Corruption is FIGHTING BACK !
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by skedman(m): 3:25am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=tribalistseun post=55048068]Buhari is a unfortunately, the person you are calling a fool is your president .then what are you ? Ipob with no wisdom
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by BetaThings: 3:55am On Mar 29, 2017
psucc:
We're about to have democracy as other arms of govt are up in arms against the Executive.

Buhari has no choice that to obey or hell go in for it

And that will guarantee democracy?
Because the executive people are rogues and other arms are saints?

I think you will have the PIB passed in one week and the case will be thrown out

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/17/detective-names-judges-allegedly-bribed-san-exposes-14317-text-messages/

According to him, some of the text messages in the report contained details of bank transactions as well as messages allegedly sent by Nwobike to the judicial officers and judges.

Danladi said: “The result of the extraction report clearly showed that the defendant was conveying money to judges of the various the courts.

“He also wielded influence over which judge should hear his cases.

“This is contrary to the statement that the defendant gave to the EFCC that the only judicial officer he gave financial assistance to was Hon. Justice Yinusa.”

Danladi further gave details of judicial officers who Nwobike was allegedly in contact with.

He said: “The defendant was in regular phone contact with one Jide and Baruwa of the Federal High Court and one Helen Ogunleye, who is the registrar to Justice Musa Kurya.”

Danladi said “On Novemeber 5, 2015, the defendant sent a text message to Jide stating he wanted his matter which was Timi Akpobolokemi and others Vs the EFCC with suit number FHC/L/CS/1665/2015 to go before Hon. Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia.

“He acknowledged receipt of the text message and some days later the matter was assigned to Ofili-Ajumogobia.

“In FRN Vs Dr Oluwafemi Thomas and others, he suggested that that matter should go to Hon. Justice Saidu with Jide confirming receipt of the text.

“In a matter in which EFCC was a party, the defendant sent a text to Baruwa of the Federal High Court stating that he wanted the matter to be assigned to Justice Abang’s court.

“Investigations revealed that the matter was assigned to Justice Abang as agreed between them.”
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by profhezekiah: 4:02am On Mar 29, 2017
maasoap:

By fighting corruption if I'm correct? Mehn, we're in serious poo in this country.
yes U r right sir, truth has never prevail in this country,we prefer to celebrate mediocre,lies and sentiment
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by mario383: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I am yet to understand why Buhari is bent on heating up the polity.

All these hullabaloo are completely avoidable.

Maybe we should swear Osinbajo in as substantive President. While Buhari goes on a permanent leave with his kitchen cabinet.
That is why I am always angry with my self for voting for this push and start dunce Buhari. If he cannot do the work, let him get out now. All these troubles can be settled within two days by taking and taking quick decisions. Very simple to handle, but this animal thing call buhari does not even know what is happening. What he does is to sit down like garri and bread socked inside water melting. He enjoys drawing this country gradually downward. No day passes me with regretting and heating up my self for voting this foolish man. Very painful.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by networkrecharg: 5:12am On Mar 29, 2017
GOD PLEASE GIVE US 3 SOWERES PER STATE....

WE NEES THESE OPPRESSORS TO BE SHEVERING.

WE NEED MORE 10 MAGU"S IN NIGERA... EFCC WILL RELEASE ALL OUR STOLEN MONEYS....

BETWEEN saraki AND MAGU? Who is worth being sacked...
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by TPAND(f): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Can someone tell me the main usefulness of the "House of Senate" sincerely I need to know of what use they re to the country

A House being presided by a person of a questionable character who even haVe an ongoing court case....like seriously!!! The house lack integrity and the moral standing to disqualify Magu.

my0pic. This are the ones we are calling future leaders. Chaiiii o ma se ooo. God is just using dullardss to punish Nigeria. Sense of reasoning is so shallow not cerebral at all
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by RuddyFusion(m): 5:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Can someone tell me the main usefulness of the "House of Senate" sincerely I need to know of what use they re to the country

A House being presided by a person of a questionable character who even haVe an ongoing court case....like seriously!!! The house lack integrity and the moral standing to disqualify Magu.

So is the Presidency, The Ministries..the other arms of government and our families that are free from questionable characters?.....This is the type of government we have chosen to practice, until we choose other forms or type, each arms must know thier bounds, operate as such and must be respected.....a situation were mere appointees of government..disrespect and disregard the institution is wrong and dangerous to our democracy
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by Ramlay(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Same way ur papa nd ur mama dey fools ba?
tribalistseun:
Buhari is a foool
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by Ramlay(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Same way ur papa nd ur mama dey fools ba?
tribalistseun:
Buhari is a foool
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by psucc(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Magu must go. For the usefulness of the Senate(Not House of Senate) is to check the excesses of the Executive according to Govt textbook.

Guy, Saraki has not committed any sin more grave than Buhari. That he lied under oath to rule the nation is perjury.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by Solomon38: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by MyMouth(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2017
jullty:
several of the 27 states of INEC lied about their state of Origin.. Oyo state, ogun, kwara, kogi etc lied about their state of origin..
Bia, are u OK at all? How can u say prof. Sam Egwu that was nominated from kogi state lied about his state of origin? Nigga, that is from kogi state!
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by teebaxy(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Scatterscatter:

they are the only institution serving as a check to the arbituary power of the executive.
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by profbabatunde: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by chaiks: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
no fighting.but magu must be confirmed.d president should just resend his name.
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2017
psucc:
We're about to have democracy as other arms of govt are up in arms against the Executive.

Buhari has no choice than to obey or he'll go in for it

You think so, The President have the power and know how to hold the Senate in their balls, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Akpabio etc cases will be revisit and might start next week hahaha..

This movie go sweet..
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I am yet to understand why Buhari is bent on heating up the polity.

All these hullabaloo are completely avoidable.

Maybe we should swear Osinbajo in as substantive President. While Buhari goes on a permanent leave with​ his kitchen cabinet.

So the Senate should be dictating for him? The Senate should tell him who to appoint and who not to appoint for their own selfish reason? hahahah

It's time for Mr President to show his power senate cannot try half of all this with OBJ baba himself..
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2017
I just wish professor jega can volunteer to be the EFCC chairman ..
Please help me beg baba Buhari to consider appointing the prof and shame all this corrupt senators, I know if they hear the development they won't have a choice than to tell magu to continue..
Shameless people
Re: Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss by Scatterscatter(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2017
teebaxy:
they are the only institution serving as a check to the arbituary power of the executive.

What about "House of Reps"? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / Portfolios: How Buhari Shocked Some Ministers / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.