Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,170 members, 7,807,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (4432 Views)

Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark: Man's Greatest Invention Of All Time! (Real Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Majority of us must have read how Noah built his Ark and housed all the animals. But somethings about the Noah story doesn't add up and I would need better clarification

My questions now are;
1. How did he get the sharks, dolphins and whales on a ship with no water to live in?
2. how did he get kangroos, koalas and such to come across the seas to the middle east?

Morealso

View these images

Cc MZlady39, Wilgrea7, felixomor, engineerboat Doctoralien, enshy, Junia, Tosyne2much, Kondomatic, all NL Christians

No bashing or insults Pls cool
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by mexxmoney: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2017
It was not by human power.God did the supernatural and it can not be comprehended by the human intellect. With God all things are possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Swiftlee(m): 1:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Those days, the animals live very close to each other.
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Swiftlee:
Those days, the animals live very close to each other.
Are kidding me?
Anyways, Can you support ya claims with biblical verses??

We aren't talking of common animals here but animals that are sensitive to temperature change. Maybe Google search about penguin will be OK so you understand me better

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Omg. Someone said in the old days the animals leave close to each other. Haha haha. Are u kidding me. Lol. But wait bro If you ask me na who I go ask undecided. You should have known by now that what was in the Bible are just story's belive at your on penny
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 29, 2017

Lol how did the ark contain the biggest whale ever. Lol. Infact how th Bleep the the ark contain all the whole animals In the world. Lol. Even crocks even dragons. Dinosaurs lol. Sabatooth cats. The legendary mammoth

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by sirvvy: 2:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Why carry sharks, dolphins when water will flood the entire place, just saying. I guess he left them
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by felixomor: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:
Majority of us must have read how Noah built his Ark and housed all the animals. But somethings about the Noah story doesn't add up and I would need better clarification

My questions now are;
1. How did he get the sharks, dolphins and whales on a ship with no water to live in?
2. how did he get kangroos, koalas and such to come across the seas to the middle east?

Morealso

View these images

Cc MZlady39, Wilgrea7, felixomor, engineerboat Doctoralien, enshy, Junia, Tosyne2much, Kondomatic, all NL Christians

No bashing or insults Pls cool

Just Google all these questions on nairaland search....
They have been answered over and over.....

Its like u r new. angry
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Dottore: 4:02am On Mar 29, 2017
*yawns*
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

Its like u r new. angry
Bro, on two occasions, you Ve dodged my questions.
Its either you bring in algebraic analogy or jump over.

I have Google search, no result found.... Post yĆ  Answer here

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
sirvvy:
Why carry sharks, dolphins when water will flood the entire place, just saying. I guess he left them
Would the waters be salty or freshwater?

You know some freshwater animals can't survive a day in salty waters vis-a-vis sea animals.
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2017
mexxmoney:
It was not by human power.God did the supernatural and it can not be comprehended by the human intellect. With God all things are possible
If God is so intellectually superior/supernatural, why did he allow Noah to waste all efforts to build the ship?
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
If God is so intellectually superior/supernatural, why did he allow Noah to waste all efforts to build the ship?
A Better question should ve been, why would an omnipotent being need some old fart to build a boat? Couldn't he just repopulate the earth with his 6days creation magic skills? cheesy
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by highscript(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol bro
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:

A Better question should ve been, why would an omnipotent being need some old fart to build a boat? Couldn't he just repopulate the earth with his 6days creation magic skills? cheesy
It beats me... I swear...

@sirvvy

Pls, respond to this too.

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Cc Hahn, obinna58, jonbellion, frank317, akintom, Niflheim, Seun, hopefulLandlord, pastafarian, CatfishBilly

Pls ooo, you guys shouldn't exchange words. I just want them(Christians) to further clear the air about the Noah's Ark cool
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by hahn(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Penguins and polar bears were flown on chariots with winged horses grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Goroz: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
hahn:
Penguins and polar bears were flown on chariots with winged horses grin
I wonder if Noah intentionally ingest tape worms and hook worms since they need a human host to survive

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Goroz:

I wonder if Noah intentionally ingest tape worms and hook worms since they need a human host to survive
. Yes oo what about bacteria too and viruses he didn't also take them. I don't get. What about fungi and all those living organism we can't see with our naked eyes
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Goroz: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
. Yes oo what about bacteria too and viruses he didn't also take them. I don't get. What about fungi and all those living organism we can't see with our naked eyes
At 600years, Noah was surely wise enough to get all that. wink
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Ermacc: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:

My questions now are;
2. how did he get kangroos, koalas and such to come across the seas to the middle east?[/color]
As an atheist that you are, i'm sure you are of the opinion that our existence is as a result of big bang and evolution. Now, since evolution traced the existence of man to africa, how did early man cross the oceans and get to australia? If you can answer that question, apply the same theory for the kangaroos. But if you are part of the "i dont know how we got here school", then you dont also need to know about how the koalas got to the middle east.

5 Likes

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Are the Christians not responding nii?

Wetin dae happen oo
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Ermacc:
As an atheist that you are, i'm sure you are of the opinion that our existence is as a result of big bang and evolution. Now, since evolution traced the existence of man to africa, how did early man cross the oceans and get to australia? If you can answer that question, apply the same theory for the kangaroos. But if you are part of the "i dont know how we got here school", then you dont also need to know about how the koalas got to the middle east.
I will only respond to ya question if you answer mine above.... grin
Afterall, You all are so certain and absolutely that the flood really occurred. cool
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Ermacc: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

Its like u r new. angry
seriously, all their questions have been answered and thrashed here, they keep recycling the same old poo and throwing it at believers. They are really out of ideas. Next time Mr op, if you have doubts, use the search engine.

2 Likes

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Ermacc:
seriously, all their questions have been answered and thrashed here, they keep recycling the same old poo and throwing it at believers. They are really out of ideas. Next time Mr op, if you have doubts, use the search engine.
You need to see the unreasonable answers before you make a hasty conclusion.
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Ermacc: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:

I will only respond to ya question if you answer mine above.... grin
Afterall, You all are so certain and absolutely that the flood really occurred. cool
you are not asking cause you want to know, but to argue. You dont believe in any form of the supernatural so an argument with you is really useless. Using simple and natural laws of science, between you and I, you feel you will come up with the more superior reasons as to why I should doubt the occurence of Noah's Ark. But you forgot that you are dealing with and entity that is not binded by any law and has an immeasurable level of operation.

3 Likes

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Ermacc: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You need to see the unreasonable answers before you make a hasty conclusion.
None of the answers given will ever be reasonable to you guys as long as it cant be replayed in a control environment. You simply don't believe in the bible, lets leave it that way.

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by sirvvy: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Would the waters be salty or freshwater?

You know some freshwater animals can't survive a day in salty waters vis-a-vis sea animals.
The Bible didnt really give SO much insight on how the animals where kept, I just gave you my own opinion which I think happened.
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by sirvvy: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
It beats me... I swear...

@sirvvy

Pls, respond to this too.
Just a thought, how do you pass a message to certain persons who dont listen to you?
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by CatfishBilly: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Ermacc:
I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of super continents.
It basically means that all the continents were joined together before gradual continental drifting separated the continents.
That should explain how Africans settled in Australia. This was theorized to have happened millions of years ago.
This however doesn't explain how penguins moved from Antarctica to the Middle East, since it is said to have happened about 6000 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Ermacc: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Now onto your questions. A pair of all animals were gathered, the ones that sensitive to temp change were given a dose of thermoregulating drugs. The large ones were shot with a shrinkray gun. Now thats your answer since sciences has all the answers. The only problem now is finding the shrinkray gun cause it went missing after the Noahs Ark event. I guess we will need Indiana Jones to find it.
Re: Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question by Ermacc: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of super continents.
It basically means that all the continents were joined together before gradual continental drifting separated the continents.
That should explain how Africans settled in Australia. This was theorized to have happening millions of years ago.
This however doesn't explain how penguins moved from Antarctica to the Middle East, since it is said to have happened about 6000 years ago.
that explains how all animals were in the same location and with uniform temperature levels, and maybe after the continents were pieced, some animals were faced with extreme temperature levels and guess what? They adapted to it. This should suit my atheist friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja / "The Assyrian" Spirit / Seun, Please Come In! I've Gist For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.