Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Experienced Freelance SEO Writer Needed Urgently! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Freelance SEO Writer Needed Urgently! (419 Views)

I Need The Service Of An Experienced Freelance Food Photographer Urgently / Freelance SEO Copywriters Needed / Experienced Freelance Writers Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Freelance SEO Writer Needed Urgently! by Chidismart: 2:54am On Mar 29, 2017
I need good and experienced freelance writer who can make a research with keywords and come up with unique and non-plagiarised articles. I have many articles to write but haven't got much time to complete all of them in a timely manner.

Please, you must have your own internet connection and computer to be able to do the work. If you are not experienced, please don't bother contacting me.

The pay is 300 naira for 500 words. It is not much but that is just what I can afford. I know the pricing will be unsuitable for some, skip the advert if it is unsuitable for you.

If it is suitable for you, contact me on this email- theresechidi@gmail.com, I have topics to give you to start immediately. To do this job, you must be able to write on any topic just by researching on a given keyword. One more thing, do not leave your number or email for me to contact you. I won't but make sure you use the contact I have provided here.

Only contact me if you can meet the requirement and the pay is okay for you. Thanks and best regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Marketing Consultant & Business Developer At Oseberg Petroleum / Virtual Office / VACANCY: Account Manager Needed At Booking.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.