Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians (61784 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Blonchilli(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2017
sanbells:
Oops! My mistake, I didn't read it well. It doesn't change the fact that Trump's a douche
He isn't. He's trying to protect his borders. Same thing UK is trying to do and same thing we've failed to do. I don't like the guy but no doubt he's a politician we all thought was extinct (read Niccolo Machiavelli's The Prince)

1 Like

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Blonchilli:

He isn't. He's trying to protect his borders. Same thing UK is trying to do and same thing we've failed to do. I don't like the guy but no doubt he's a politician we all thought was extinct (read Niccolo Machiavelli's The Prince)

Not like asking a person whose mind is set in stone to read a book will change anything. But at least you've tried.

All these people insulting DJT for protecting their borders, why do their fathers lock the door of the house at night?

1 Like

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Blonchilli(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Not like asking a person whose mind is set in stone to read a book will change anything. But at least you've tried.

All these people insulting DJT for protecting their borders, why do their fathers lock the door of the house at night?
Thank you bro! Nigerians act like our father own a land in Texas. If he likes he can build a wall around America, best thing we can do is make a foreign policy to counter that. That's how international politics work but our senate is busy fighting the media over fake certificate and our president battling for his life

1 Like

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Blonchilli:

Thank you bro! Nigerians act like our father own a land in Texas. If he likes he can build a wall around America, best thing we can do is make a foreign policy to counter that. That's how international politics work but our senate is busy fighting the media over fake certificate and our president battling for his life

And some people are fighting for the 'right' to break immigration laws without consequence.

No nations. No borders. What nonsense
Never was. Not now. Never will.
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Taryur3:

You cannot make heaven with that your last 4 words...ki jail pa e...only those that go against the law of the country deserves punishment not most of the innocent Nigerians

Every single one on that plane is a criminal that violated immigration laws and has had their days in court.

1 Like

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by simpleseyi: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Nah Oyinbos dey protest deportations against 9ja & our West African neighbours ? Why our African pipu no go sleep for runway ?

I am happy and at the same time sad that the whites love blacks more than we blacks love ourselves. Oh mama Africa!

1 Like

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by ooshinibos: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Those are British Blacks on the floor, there is no white person protesting in those pictures, expose yourself, go and learn for your own good
majority of the people that protested were white people with a compassion heart ..look at the picture again Nigerian Man !! :-)

1 Like

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
ooshinibos:

majority of the people that protested were white people with a compassion heart ..look at the picture again Nigerian Man !! :-)

There are no white protesters in those pictures. Sometimes I wonder about the type of people that are on here, why not learn instead of arguing na, there's no point
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2017
simpleseyi:

I am happy and at the same time sad that the whites love blacks more than we blacks love ourselves. Oh mama Africa!

It's your fellow blacks that are protesting there, whites don't have your time
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by ekensi01: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Brushless:
If your relation is among, I doubt if you will say this.
if my relations was in abroad he or she could have been useful to the country they will be the on asking for them to come. common sence. they ar deploying them cos they ar nt useful
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by ekensi01: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Taryur3:

You cannot make heaven with that your last 4 words...ki jail pa e...only those that go against the law of the country deserves punishment not most of the innocent Nigerians
they are not making impact to the country thats why they are sending then back,if they were being useful no way will they b sent back.
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Blonchilli(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

And some people are fighting for the 'right' to break immigration laws without consequence.

No nations. No borders. What nonsense
Never was. Not now. Never will.
Imagine the world without border. There would be no order. Perfect freedom has no existence -Ben Hur 1959

1 Like

Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2017
martineverest:
u think whites are as heartless like africans?

Lol...
In a way they are more humane
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by benuejosh: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Go to school and expose yourself, the fact that they said British activists doesn't automatically mean that they are white, Blacks are also British and I didnt see any white protester in those pictures
to quote me the hungry you abi?
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by ooshinibos: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

There are no white protesters in those pictures. Sometimes I wonder about the type of people that are on here, why not learn instead of arguing na, there's no point
I think you are color blind ..google it and check again ,
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
ooshinibos:

I think you are color blind ..google it and check again ,

What should I Google? The two guys I can see lying on the tarmac are black so what are you saying, you need exposure
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by ooshinibos: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

What should I Google? The two guys I can see lying on the tarmac are black so what are you saying, you need exposure
They are not black ....they are of Asian origin ..the story was an excerpt from the UK Daily mail -if you check the UK Daily mail website ..you will see the full group that are against deportation
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
ooshinibos:

They are not black ....they are of Asian origin ..the story was an excerpt from the UK Daily mail -if you check the UK Daily mail website ..you will see the full group that are against deportation

That guy, wearing the red cap is a black man
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by ooshinibos: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

no way , he is definitely white of Mediterranean origin , I live in London and I see these people every now and then ..
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by mikolo80: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
benuejosh:
My eyes have seen my ears! ahh! So the whites are even fighting on behalf of Nigerians? This world has finally come to an end. I can't believe it.
they're fighting for you. they are fighting for rule of law
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by justwise(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

You need to do your research before arguing. There are white women on that clip protesting on behalf of those deportees
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2017
justwise:

You need to do your research before arguing. There are white women on that clip protesting on behalf of those deportees

The guy lying on the tarmac is black
Re: UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians by justwise(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

The guy lying on the tarmac is black

The guy lying on the tarmac is not the only one protesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.