Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Samsung To Release New Phone After Note 7 Woes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Release New Phone After Note 7 Woes (386 Views)

Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage / Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Release New Phone After Note 7 Woes by LVMedia: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2017
The latest smartphone from Samsung is expected to be unveiled later today.
The firm will launch the Galaxy S8 at events in New York and London, according to reports.
Industry insiders say it will come in two sizes and will feature a larger screen.
Samsung will be hoping the S8 performs well after the company was forced to withdraw the Note 7 because of battery problems.
Note 7s were made subject to a global recall in October after the phones were found to set themselves alight.
The Note 7 issues are said to have cost Samsung more than £3bn.
The firm will sell refurbished versions of the Note 7 with a new battery in South Korea only, the country's Electronic Times reported on Tuesday.

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/samsung-to-release-new-phone-after-note.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock My Glo Modem For Me To Use Other Network In It / Huawei Y5 Launched With Improved Specifications And 3000 Mah Battery Capacity / Swap Iphone5s With Samsung Note3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.