Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! (5744 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Romancelanders Derailing Threads. / Ask The Moderators To Allow Me Post In The Thread: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 4:29am On Dec 24, 2009
You have only ONE token, and with it you can ask anyone on this board ANY question - whether they choose to answer it is another, it's a way of finding out a little more about the people who make the board what it is.

Rules:

No abuse/name-calling/causing trouble OR randomchatting (Just questions and answers and comments on those answers please),
Good natured fun, check back for updates and if your question has been answered.

Let me start with an example:

H202 how many girlfriends have you had?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:30am On Dec 24, 2009
GREA GREAT GREAT. MrbrownJ, do you have a GF?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Pweety4me(f): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2009
Hmmm dis might get a lil juicy. . .   cheesy tongue grin

@OP How many women have u slept with debosky? cool
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:44am On Dec 24, 2009
seun please put this on the front page, I need my question answered grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Pweety4me(f): 4:48am On Dec 24, 2009
^Lolz
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2009
topup:

You have only ONE token, and with it you can ask anyone on this board ANY question - whether they choose to answer it is another, it's a way of finding out a little more about the people who make the board what it is.

Rules:

No abuse/name-calling/causing trouble,
Must be something relationship/romance/love related,
Good natured fun.

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  ohh myyy, how in the spirits of ghosts am I going to answer a loaded question like that.

I don't have a direct or succint answer.  I've only dated 2 (or at max 3) girls over different short intervals of time.
Of course I have talked to many others, but those never materialized into anything tangible.
In reality, I'm more conservative and reserved compared to the front I put on  here.
I haven't found a serious and compatible match to get into a serious relationship with, so I haven't exactly been in one per se.
And that surprises some people.

Pheww, that was hard.  My question for you is coming up soon. Let me think about it  embarassed
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2009
grin this is going to be fun that was really honest though.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Pweety4me(f): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2009
^Hmmm u never know u never know sista. . . undecided
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2009
A question to mamagee:

Will you be my respective, quiet wife?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by henryhemon(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2009
@topup,tell me about your luvlife,u know I ve been planning to marry u, he he he
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2009
I'll save my token for when this gets wild **naughty grin**
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by na2day2(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2009
i am yet to see one answer to any of the questions asked so far ooo! OP, make u charge money from those wey no gree answer
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Ben13: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2009
so many questions, no answers. . .yet the topic says One question. cheesy

hmmm. . .let her come in, I need to ask her just a question. kiss
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Moyola(f): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2009
Interestinggggg!!
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Pharoh: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2009
Hmm smiley
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2009
OMG H20, you sound, dare I say it almost human embarassed embarassed Most of what I have read of you thus far have been bitter and vindictive(no disrespect). I hope this is a new beginning for all of us we have to be nice to eachother.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by MissyB1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
FL . . . .Please, would You marry me( I mean ONLY me)? undecided
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by kabola2009(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2009
sexyLeamon tell me what type of man do like?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Pharoh: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
topup:

Rules:

No abuse/name-calling/causing trouble,
Must be something relationship/romance/love related,
Good natured fun, check back for updates and if your question has been answered.

I think you should add more rules to that like a poster cannot answer a question asked by someone he/she doesn't know. undecided

I could possible create ten user names and ask ten questions oo grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2009
actually the only person i nid to ask a question is ebony-yesyes thinking of how to present it,
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2009
sexyLeamon:

GREA GREAT GREAT. MrbrownJ, do you have a GF?

yes i do. . . . . and as i can see you have a few prospective admirers on NL.
now let me ask you: why did you choose the name SEXYLEAMON?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2009
pc guru:

actually the only person i nid to ask a question is ebony-yesyes thinking of how to present it,
embarassed embarassed
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by platinumnk(f): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
hmmmm . . . let me think . .

though . . . never mind undecided
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
You guys sure know how to have a good time here. cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

OMG H20, you sound, dare I say it almost human embarassed embarassed Most of what I have read of you thus far have been bitter and vindictive(no disrespect). I hope this is a new beginning for all of us we have to be nice to eachother.
embarassed I do? LoL shocked shocked worrrrd! Almost human - what a graceful compliment. I have always been human, I think. I can't control the misconceptions swirling around about me, but I do attempt to correct them for those few who care to know. Being all nice and sweet might suck the yolk of fun out of posting on dramaland yah knoee. Slightly different story in reality.
Funny how I have a similar outlook of you being a naija-man basher (no disrespect), like one who's been badly hurt in the past. I guess these things are double-edged swords.
We should all get along . . . but that's just wishful thinking. We can all be friends grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ebinom(f): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
i forsee things coming to the surface tongue
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
Missy B:

FL . . . .Please, would You marry me( I mean ONLY me)? undecided
Hey sweety, season greetings smiley

Answer to your question: Nah babes, but you can be the first elder wife. I must have mamagee as my wife cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by madlady(f): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
jay bee, r u single?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by MissyB1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
FL Gators:

Hey sweety, season greetings  smiley

Answer to your question: Nah babes, but you can be the first elder wife. I must have mamagee as my wife cheesy
shocked cry shocked
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
H2O2:

embarassed I do? LoL shocked shocked worrrrd! Almost human - what a graceful compliment. I have always been human, I think. I can't control the misconceptions swirling around about me, but I do attempt to correct them for those few who care to know. Being all nice and sweet might suck the yolk of fun out of posting on dramaland yah knoee. Slightly different story in reality.
Funny how I have a similar outlook of you being a naija-man basher (no disrespect), like one who's been badly hurt in the past. I guess these things are double-edged swords.
We should all get along . . . but that's just wishful thinking. We can all be friends grin
Nah not a basher at all just speak the truth smiley I hope we can all get along in 2010.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2009
This really is one fun topic. . .

Seriously i'd love to ask ALOT of questionz but the rule says one!. . .darn it already!

***cumin bk wiv ma question***
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nah not a basher at all just speak the truth smiley
touche, hun, me too.  tongue
I hope we can all get along in 2010.
yes lady, we will get along.
new decade new leaf kinda sorta thing.   cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.