Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! (5743 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Romancelanders Derailing Threads. / Ask The Moderators To Allow Me Post In The Thread: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 25, 2009
@Eldee
Mere mortal? cheesy

Nope, don't have it here, not even at home.

Merry Xmas by the way smiley
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 2:38am On Dec 25, 2009
topup:

@ henryhemon - you still have ONE token, because that wasn't a question tongue

As for H202 that question is a GOOD ONE!! If you found it hard to ask it, think how hard I'll find it to answer it. .

This is difficult because 1.) I'm not as current with Nairaland as I used to be, and 2.) also I don't just look at the way a guy speaks to me or about me, but also the way he speaks to others, 3.) I don't like naming names, if you had asked me at the very beginning (almost 2 years ago) I would have said nobody, if you asked me last year I would still have said nobody this is because most quys here try to conceal their true intentions and nature, they hide their sensitivity whilst others hide their brashness - claiming to be rational. . boys will be boys. . etc.

For now, I wouldn't date any guy on Nairaland though I can see certain qualities I like in certain guys.

I wouldn't date any guy, because I don't think I really know anyone here, I see a new side of everyone everyday - male and female (well except iice of course, who has always been reserved).
OoOo bah! I guess I understand where you're coming from, but I think if you put in the energy you will get to know more about those people you are interested in.  All the best and thanks for answering.

Merry Christmas.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ravenzord(m): 2:56am On Dec 25, 2009
@ chi: Where's my recharge card? It's already Xmas here y'know

@ ibk: U dey form not knowing shey? I've got d perfect cure for ur amnesia right here.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 25, 2009
ravenzord:

@ ibk: U dey form not knowing shey? I've got d perfect cure for your amnesia right here.
What are you talking about ravvy? cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by chiogo(f): 3:00am On Dec 25, 2009
ravenzord:

@ chi: Where's my recharge card? It's already Xmas here y'know
Recharge card? I dunno what that is  grin
Is that your one question? tsk
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by eldee(m): 3:16am On Dec 25, 2009
ibkaye:

I don't remember actually knowing who she is for starters, so no cheesy

You're such a cockblock . . . cheesy cheesy

Aiite, don't you think Pweety4me is dropdead gorgeous?? wink
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 25, 2009
eldee:

You think I was talking about her profile pic??
You should see her first to judge cheesy cheesy
Judging by her nland personality, I have no doubts that she looks just as splendid as she acts wink cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 25, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Merry XMAS my darlingsssssssssssss kiss cheesy
Merry Xmas Hunny Bunny cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by chiogo(f): 3:25am On Dec 25, 2009
Eldee. . . .you just had to put your head back up, huh?
Freshie indeed.  grin

TOPE2000!:

Merry XMAS my darlingsssssssssssss  kiss cheesy
Merry Christmas.  smiley
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ravenzord(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2009
@ chi: LOL, you self. Didn't topup tell U? I'm entitled 2 more than 1 question. Your question: Have U ever bin in a serious relationship? If yes,how many? If no,why?

@ ibk: Wadja fink I'm talking about Ibey? But seriously speaking,if U're havin trouble remembering stuff I just invented this new drug Ravimycin,it's 100% effective for curing amnesia in females of all ages. It's pretty expensive but since it's U I'll take a token fee. . .in kind.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2009
eldee:

Exactly . . . I'm not vain like all these other guys cheesy cheesy

Alright son cheesy

TOPE2000!:

Awww cutie, dnt eat too much turkey oo kiss tongue
i hope mummy don buy pepto grin
I won't count on that, it's xmas, thus a wonderful excuse to eat like a horse cheesy cheesy

@ravenzord
Dude, I'm like 40 cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by eldee(m): 3:29am On Dec 25, 2009
chiogo:

Eldee. . . .you just had to put your head back up, huh?
Freshie indeed.  grin

What do you take me for??
I'm not pop-star obsessed but I know Solange when I see her.
Extensions, naturale or bald . . . come on.

Pweety4me just has a gorgeous personality, it's impossible not to be starstruck. cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by chiogo(f): 3:36am On Dec 25, 2009
ravenzord:

@ chi: LOL, you self. Didn't topup tell U? I'm entitled 2 more than 1 question. Your question: Have U ever bin in a serious relationship? If yes,how many? If no,why?
Yea, one. . . I think.

Same question to you.  tongue

eldee:

What do you take me for??
I'm not pop-star obsessed but I know Solange when I see her.
Extensions, naturale or bald . . . come on.

Pweety4me just has a gorgeous personality, it's impossible not to be starstruck. cheesy
LOL, I believe you. undecided grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ravenzord(m): 3:52am On Dec 25, 2009
@ chi: You think? LOL I've been in 2,with lotsa other pseudo-relationships. Both times I felt things would work out but they never did,now I've decided 2 chill till I wanna get married tongue

@ ibk: So what? Did U miss the part where I said females of all ages? Stop fronting joo!

@ eldee: Mehn,d rate at which U change ur signatures. . .
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 25, 2009
ravenzord:

@ ibk: So what? Did U miss the part where I said females of all ages? Stop fronting joo!

Infact, from now on, I'm a nun, how about that? tongue
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:57am On Dec 25, 2009
@MrbrownJ that's sad cry I mean thats great news what a lucky girl. @ Kabola2009, Here is my idea of a guy. a polite well behave guy, who will treat me with respect, who wont cheat, will be nice to me respect me love me for me, tall but not too tall. thats it, if he happend to be good looking, just my luck but good looks is not on my list.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by chiogo(f): 4:13am On Dec 25, 2009
ravenzord:

@ chi: You think? LOL I've been in 2,with lotsa other pseudo-relationships. Both times I felt things would work out but they never did,now I've decided 2 chill till I wanna get married tongue
Yea, "I think". You never know these days grin Some people consider simple things as serious so maybe I'm over-looking some but yea, I think it's just one. cheesy
Till you get married? Good for you. I don't believe you sef.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 4:51am On Dec 25, 2009
Questions people questions!! smiley
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2009
Well, I have a question for y'all . . . what are u guys doing here? Dont you have xmas celebrations to get to
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, I have a question for y'all . . . what are u guys doing here? Dont you have xmas celebrations to get to
makes me wonder why u juz posted that & what you're doing on here
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by FMK(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2009
Ujujoan:

and what  about your  face  here
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by henryhemon(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2009
@topup,do you have a boyfriend?a beautiful xmas to you all!oh what a christmas,so beautiful.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2009
okat here,s my question to ebonyyesyes nothinh personal ''why do refer to men as niggers and assume every guy is a dog that just wants to sleep around and bounce"? cuz i ain,t likethat it sucks to be stereotyped like that,   

@all xmas is so boring imagine nothing to do.might end up drinkingto stupor to rid this boredom.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by yme1(f): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
FL Gators--what is she doing online instead of her to be out there flexing
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2009
y me:

FL Gators--what is she doing online instead of her to be out there flexing
LOL just wishing NL a merry christmas before I bounce with some peeps.

How you? kiss
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by RecentPost: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2009
mama-gee are you pregnant?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2009
RecentPost:

mama-gee are you pregnant?
grin grin grin
angry Did you lipsrsealed her?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Roliks09: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2009
Here's my question, to all - Are u your real self on NL or just put a front to feel among?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Roliks09: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2009
Here's my question, to all - Are u your real self on NL or just put a front to feel among?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by RecentPost: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2009
v3:

grin grin grin
angry Did you lipsrsealed her?
yep nairaland gossips
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by jaybee3(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2009
madlady:

jay bee, r u single?
yes madlady. u want some?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by madlady(f): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2009
shocked shocked

@jay bee, some of what? tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than / Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? / Some Girls Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.