Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? (2044 Views)

The Magic Of Nairaland Forum Marketing. A Steady Stream Of Traffic. / Seun Osewa Vs Mark Zuckerberg: Genius War / Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by idris4r83(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Linda ikeji is the owner of one of the most popular blog in Africa while Seun Osewa is the owner of the most visited website in Africa as well. Though, with her flamboyant lifestyle it's obvious she's more richer and popular than Seun. Anytime African Internet analyst are discussing about the monetary benefits one could get from blogging or owning a site, Linda Ikeji tends to be the S.I unit.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2017
We know one veryvwell, while, the other is invicible for his personal reason(s)

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Seun is an introvert hence his.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Davny(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Nairaland u sure die,always making my day

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Papasmal(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Seun no get toto wey politician (a.k.a Dasuki) go bleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Jabioro: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Nairaland is most visited site, I don't know when last I checked on Linda Keji site,.Nairaland is where you can find voice of voiceless, where you can hear loud and clear of the most silent person shouting on top of his/her voice.. We have different life style, you can't compared Linda life to an introvert man.. OP what you have posted on nairaland now can you do that easily on Linda site.?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Nbote(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
because na she sabi make noise pass.. Seun all the way... He luvs to stay off d spotlight
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Biggcake: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Well , the truth is Seun Osewa is a confused poppycock homoerectus.

Let me just leave him at that.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by idris4r83(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Nairaland is most visited site, I don't when last I checked on Linda Keji site,.Nairaland is where you can find voice of voiceless, where you can hear loud and clear of the most silent person shouting on top of his/her voice.. We have different life style, you can't compare Linda life to an introvert man.. OP what you have posted on nairaland now can you do that easily on Linda site.?
no I can't. I can't even remember when last I visited linda ikeji's blog but I can't do without Nairaland. That is what brought about my curiosity on why is linda obviously richer than the owner of the most visited site in Africa.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Jabioro: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2017
idris4r83:
no I can't. I can't even remember when last I visited linda ikeji's blog but I can't do without Nairaland. That is what brought about my curiosity on why is linda obviously richer than the owner of the most visited site in Africa.
Seun is stinky rich. Richer than all these noise makers.....
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by idris4r83(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Seun is stinky rich. Richer than all these noise makers.....
money and character are like pregnancy they cannot be hidden for a long time bro.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Jabioro: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
idris4r83:
money and character are like pregnancy they cannot be hidden for a long time bro.
Money can be hide, pregnancy can't be.. Seun is rich..
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Fatimah1123(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nairaland is a very helpful platform. I joined not quite long when I needed help on a particular program. I used to visit Linda ikeji's blog, I do not recall any such avenue. I think Linda's fame and fortune can be attributed to the fact that she's a lady though, a hardworking one. But in this part of the world,a female has an edge over a male of equal footings especially socially

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by idris4r83(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Money can be hide, pregnancy can't be.. Seun is rich..
he is boxed up quite sure but not as linda ikeji
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Jabioro: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
idris4r83:
he is boxed up quite sure but not as linda ikeji
Do you know how many people are richer than Linda Keji.. yet they make no noise.. I have a financial, I must confess who had supported my business heavily.. this my was the least ever think of.. Do not think that way. my dear..
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by idris4r83(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fatimah1123:
Nairaland is a very helpful platform. I joined not quite long when I needed help on a particular program. I used to visit Linda ikeji's blog, I do not recall any such avenue. I think Linda's fame and fortune can be attributed to the fact that she's a lady though, a hardworking one. But in this part of the world,a female has an edge over a male of equal footings especially socially
I agree with u on that but am looking at it like blogging fetches more money than owning a website.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Seun is cool headed and nobody can say his current worth.

I know seun has triple of any amount linda has.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Fatimah1123(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
idris4r83:
I agree with u on that but am looking at it like blogging fetches more money than owning a website.
Probably
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by mylove4God(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nairaland is like a tree with all types of fruits on it.you can go for as much as you want. I can't remember the last time i visited Linda Ikeji's blog when I know I can get more from Nairaland.

From an addicted quiet Nairalander
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by idris4r83(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
mylove4God:
Nairaland is like a tree with all types of fruits on it.you can go for as much as you want. I can't remember the last time i visited Linda Ikeji's blog when I know I can get more from Nairaland.

From an addicted quiet Nairalander
I agree with u.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Googleus(m): 5:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Cos seun does not ve a functional puzzy
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Googleus(m): 5:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Cos seun does not ve a functional fishy puzzy
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2017
hmm
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Good morning Friends
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Take this step today and change your financial status.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by deribigbe(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Because 80% of nairalander wants every solution FREE, assuming there is a token attached to it which Seun "The Owner" will have some percent at the end he will be the number one ..... Thanks to him for the privilege he gave us

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by stephenabudu959(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Dssc Enlistment / Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) / Interview Question - "tell Me About Your Self"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.