Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Need Your Advice On Lucrative Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Your Advice On Lucrative Business Idea (415 Views)

I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice On Lucrative Business Idea by Porshking: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2017
I have about 10million naira after my father's property was sold and I got my own share of the money which is about ten million naira currently renting in my account, please I want your advice on how best to invest the money so I won't regret nor make mistakes I have no business idea in mind yet but I am thinking of going into poultry or any kind of business cus I have no intention of going back to school yet maybe after I must have established my self before I can think about going back to school so I can easily take care of my self while I have something that generates income for me.. Your advice is needed urgently thank you..
Re: Need Your Advice On Lucrative Business Idea by okunfemm(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
dont wait to buy land, buy land and wait as u can see in the case of ur father's property. contact me thru my signature
Re: Need Your Advice On Lucrative Business Idea by DoyenExchange: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Lessons From Drug Dealers / Please Upload A Picture Of A Poultry Cage / Nairaland Ads: Share Your Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.