Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? (9929 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Work Field Without Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by xreal: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Believe me, that's when situations arises.

Situations where it will be urgent and necessary to use a camera.

Mtchseeew!

Na oyinbo dey kill us.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by shams040(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2017
My signature
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by fusyman(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2017
one samsung with blue screen then, i cant even remember the model, but i know it had antenna

Samsung R220
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Horlufemi(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
I can never used techno and Infinix camera again. Gionee camera ain't bad.
Go for Samsung & Pixel phones. great camera
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by jbhill(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Lonan:
one samsung with blue screen then, i cant even remember the model, but i know it had antenna
i inherited one from my mum.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Zulu212: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Pls let's vote

Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Tedassie(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Alcatel;first phone,my old man(rip) bought in 2002(about 20 or 30 sumtin k) to use for call centre...didn't even last a week... na so dem tiff d phone...choi! Twas a sad day 4e'rybody in d haus.

I hope the thief is now a CEO

@Topic:
My first cameraless phone was a Huawei...then ZTE.

1 Like

Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Nicepoker(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Lonan:
R220
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2017
It wasn't bad actually I survived it was a treo loved the ringtone then moved to Alcatel and then Sony Ericsson blue flip phone ah I miss them phones because of the dramatic effect of finishing a phone call
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by colossus91(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2017
lol...i used Ericsson not sony Ericsson bt erisson then sagem and when i used bluebird a flip phone God i thought i was a king then bt now even my 10 year old sis has a camera fone what rubbish!!
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by teebaxy(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2017
I rember my first ever phone was sendi....i bought the phone 12 and my mtn sim for 18k then
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Leiman100(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2017
NaijalovesU:

My very first phone bought for me by my dad and it had a camera so I have not really experienced what it means not to have one. But I have heard different stories of those that used old phones like Motorola and 3310 back then. Most recently I have been a able to continue with my Camera life with with the help of Infinix, the Infinix Hot S especially helps me take better pics for my gram, In fact from their Hot note and Hot 3 to their Zero series I have always loved their products. So I was surprised when I saw someone’s tweet complaining about his camera. With phones like Infinix, I believe the whole camera cry is over and gone. So tell me, what is your experience with a non-camera phone like?
you must be a small boy, when GSM comes to Nigeria in 2001 there are no camera phones
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by miqos02(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
yes
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by leighcon(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2017
We did not think it was a problem, because phones were telephones and not multimedia gadgets. Transiting from use of box phones (landlines) was enough excitement to cope with.

NaijalovesU:

My very first phone bought for me by my dad and it had a camera so I have not really experienced what it means not to have one. But I have heard different stories of those that used old phones like Motorola and 3310 back then. Most recently I have been a able to continue with my Camera life with with the help of Infinix, the Infinix Hot S especially helps me take better pics for my gram, In fact from their Hot note and Hot 3 to their Zero series I have always loved their products. So I was surprised when I saw someone’s tweet complaining about his camera. With phones like Infinix, I believe the whole camera cry is over and gone. So tell me, what is your experience with a non-camera phone like?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by uwajeh(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Are you kidding me! Where you born yesterday? There were practically no camera phones in the early to mid 2000s so anyone who used a phone back then knows what it is like using a phone without a camera.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by farouk0403(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Lonan:

The name of the name was bird, that was the second phone I used after my dad gifted me 3310,

I used the phone around 2006, it was cool phone though I really missed it.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by cooljoe(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2017
yes o. my nokia 3310. nd my experience with it is mavolo. d b3 can last 4 a full la liga season
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Blonchilli(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2017
It's obvious this Op belongs to the indomie generation. How old are you? My first phone was Sagem S5. Correct me if it's S5 or something else. Back then when if you buy glo airtime and don't use it they'll take it back grin grin so it's calls and playing games that was giving us thrills. Then phones with infrared came and I started using. While I'm seeing kids these days that are barely 10 using Tecno and posting rubbish on social media. Worse if they have your whatsapp contact, you go just tire
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=cadiz post=55115821] what do you use it for, is it for just calls and messages?[/quote plus internet too but not 24/7
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=cadiz post=55115821] what do you use it for, is it for just calls and messages?[/quote plus internet too but not 24/7
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Kbshow007(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Yeah, my first phone was actually Nokia 2626 I bought in 2010
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Glory12345(f): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Yeah inifnx has made life more easier
goldpeace:
I haven't but I can't leave the truth about infinix camera out here, they are quite great.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Glory12345(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Queen of which Village Pls?
Zulu212:
Pls let's vote
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Abudu2000(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Most times people dont know what they want until u show it to the, who needed dog shots on snapchats before??
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by advocatebaba(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
teebaxy:
I rember my first ever phone was sendi....i bought the phone 12 and my mtn sim for 18k then
Oniro oshi, bros u can lie 4 olympic... I knw u wella, 12k fone, 18k sim, tiri gbosa 4u. NA experience of using fone witout camera b d questn.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
advocatebaba:
Oniro oshi, bros u can lie 4 olympic... I knw u wella, 12k fone, 18k sim, tiri gbosa 4u. NA experience of using fone witout camera b d questn.
haba bro....you dont have to insult him nah moreover who knows maybe he is speaking the truth
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by advocatebaba(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
opeyemithought:

haba bro....you dont have to insult him nah moreover who knows maybe he is speaking the truth
Bro i no insult am o... na joke o boss.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by daddykalid101: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
advocatebaba:
Bro i no insult am o... na joke o boss.
some people wouldnt believe you were joking with him
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Horlufemi:
I can never used techno and Infinix camera again. Gionee camera ain't bad.

Go for Samsung & Pixel phones. great camera
if u knw infx , u won't say dis ... a cam of 16mp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Clone Any Android App With Apk Editor / What Does This Band Mean? / I Need Where To Download Mtn Free Browsing Proxy For Opera 4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.