Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (56519 Views)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Amarabae(f): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who is this SONFMARK? The guy is something else! Wow see finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
See the number of people enjoying the e-fight grin....chai grin......And no body could intervene? Rem: Blessed are the peace makers

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Zarzar? Babe I thought you left this forever? shocked
Can't believe you'd allow irrelevancies drag you back to this world.

Its who you know dear wink
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
See the number of people enjoying the e-fight grin....chai grin......And no body could intervene? Rem: Blessed are the peace makers
The thread made front page undecided
Those are not your usual romancelanders
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by roymary: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Fuglyna, you should realize by now that emotional blackmail doesn't work on me. Like all weaklings, I knew you'd try to use the "immature" quip as a defense. Is it any surprising that you're still neocolonized by whites in a land your ancestors first tilled? You're as dumb as everyone who shares your bloodline. You'd have thought about that when you went on the offensive.

I am your god, your puppeteer. I control your actions. More than twice on this very thread you've stated your disinterest to take part in your e-pummeling...but all I need do is string the right words to pull your cord and you'd come charging at me like a deranged bull at a matador. "Ole!" Come, cow, charge at me. I want you enraged so I can enjoy the thrill of spearing your sides. smiley

Forgive and Forget. grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:
Zarzar? Babe I thought you left this forever? shocked
Can't believe you'd allow irrelevancies drag you back to this world.

Its who you know dear wink

I' ve left it, hun kiss
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Adenike775(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
guys...cut it out,will ya?
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
I was a bit surprised too because most of the guys we've seen had bodies like Father Christmas, while this one looks taut & fit tongue grin Ho, ho, ho!
smh,father christmas
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:

The thread made front page undecided
Those are not your usual romancelanders
And none could intervene? Too bad.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Yeah. Cyber bullying
I can't believe a mod pushed it to Fp without removing some comments.

Totally unfairundecided
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I' ve left it, hun kiss
Nah undecided
I've told you always ignore.

Takia hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alesandese:
I can't believe a mod pushed it to Fp without removing some comments.

Totally unfairundecided
I bet the mods are enjoying it...probably with their alt grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by RosaConsidine: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

YOUR girls grin Besides you can't be fat & choosy tongue You seem to be taking my comment personal, wassamatter?

grin grin grin emulsion paint!!!!
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Up to you what you do.
y u dey always form commando everytym?
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I bet the mods are enjoying it...probably with their alt grin
Yea... They are humans after all undecided
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
And none could intervene? Too bad.
Intervene?
Lmao gringrin
You probably don't know those involved.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alesandese:
Yea... They are humans after all undecided
Thought they are suppose to maintain order in here...
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
watin dey worry all thiz ones self??

mtwshhhh....
na so em dey start,, very soon we go see PRE-WEDDING pix of em both
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:

Intervene?
Lmao gringrin
You probably don't know those involved.
Like Tinubu Vs APC? grin

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by goingape1: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kizmilz:
I'm posting this on behalf of my friend Paschal

Someone somewhere is trying to tag my work as a pre wedding photo which it is not please repost its my work for valentine with @signaturemodels pls share and share let it be ur birthday gift to me @palchuxphotography
I heard that Adam has the biggest prick while Eve has the roundest brea.st!

before eating of the Apple, the both were n@ked if you read your bible very well undecided

#showusyourpenisandvaginal
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
A certain someone on this thread needs to be banned for cyberbullying
cc Mynd44; Lalasticlala
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Like Tinubu Vs APC? grin
Or worst.
Its an age long beef,not even about this thread
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by lammsohiman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok....third world war don happen!
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by roymary: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I' ve left it, hun kiss

You left it at the wrong time. Son of Mark is an outlaw. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Esepayne(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

True... Most of the girls we've seen had their faces caked with drumloads of emulsion paint, bleached skins and multi-hued knuckles , eyes adorned with fake lashes with claw-like, artificial extensions passing for finger and toenails, while this one looks , well, not like them...except for the fake weaves.
guy who offend you?

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by roymary: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
A certain someone on this thread needs to be banned for cyberbullying

cc Mynd44; Lalasticlala

That would be totally unfair. He bullied no one. It's called Schooling. grin

10 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by RealHaute: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
I was a bit surprised too because most of the guys we've seen had bodies like Father Christmas, while this one looks taut & fit tongue grin Ho, ho, ho!

Just say hungry, ZarZar.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
See bullying huh...
zarzar you need take a brake and go figure yourself out then comeback online...

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
SON OF MARK... , I HEREBY RENAME YOU, SON OF MATTHEW.

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Anyway Son of Mark 5-1 Zarzar.

9 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
roymary:

That would be totally unfair. He bullied no one. It's called Schooling. grin
Yeah? Even bullies in School are reported. I beg to differ though
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Dsuccess031(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kizmilz:
I'm posting this on behalf of my friend Paschal

Someone somewhere is trying to tag my work as a pre wedding photo which it is not please repost its my work for valentine with @signaturemodels pls share and share let it be ur birthday gift to me @palchuxphotography

God she still thy give him Apple and that oneself thy collect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.