Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Educate Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Educate Me (275 Views)

Educate Your Mind For Greatness / President Buhari; We Must Do More To Educate Our Children / Educate Yourself on These Confusing Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Educate Me by omegafrancis: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Since middle of last year, the prices of everything in Nigeria was inflated at a very high rate and has been at that pace till early this year. When you ask, they will tell you that it's because the dollar is high.
Then since the beginning of March, the dollar has been depreciating and still the price of goods and services are still on the high side.
Please my question is, Can you please tell me any goods that the prices has fallen since the dollar fell below 400naira ? Am not an economist. Please can someone educate me on this?

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi / Church In Makurdi Receives N42m Tithe From A Donor - 9jamoment / How To Start A Consulting Business (part Five)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.