Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Airtel Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Wahala (889 Views)

Nigerians And The Fingerprint Sensor Wahala / Tecno Spark k7 Wahala / ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Wahala by Divinerace(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Since last week thursday i can't browse with my java phone, unless i use my android phone. Airtel should knw that not every body, own's an android phone. I love browsing with my nokia phone bcus of the bat3 long life. And also their 200 for 2g on 2gnetwork. I asked my freind and he was complaining of the same bad network issue. If they contnr like this they'll loss alot of subscribers. Am planning to port now.
Re: Airtel Wahala by Divinerace(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Airtel is now the worst network in nigeria. Glo is now 100% better than it.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Wahala by Divinerace(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
They said they are working on it. Or do they mean that Airtel Network no longer supports Nokia phones ? [/quote]
nah I just wonder angry
Re: Airtel Wahala by ManirBK: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Victek66:

Likewise me too. I have 700MB i can't browse with it. Have called them several times i also reported the issue to NCC.

There said they are working on it. Or do they mean that Airtel Network no longer supports Nokia phones ?
pls show me the way where to report to NCC.
Re: Airtel Wahala by Nellybobo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rubbish airtel.. can you imagine I subscribed for 5GB, under one week it turned into 50MB. The worst part being that I didn't download any single thing.. only chatted and browsed.
Re: Airtel Wahala by Divinerace(m): 3:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Airtel and etisalat will soon part out of nigeria bcus they lack good ideas on how to move foward. Then mtn and glo ll monopolise everything. I hope it doesn't happen so.
Re: Airtel Wahala by calderon: 3:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Divinerace:
Airtel is now the worst network in nigeria. Glo is now 100% better than it.

I laugh in 2kb/s. Glo? LOL
Re: Airtel Wahala by Divinerace(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2017
calderon:

I laugh in 2kb/s. Glo? LOL
y doubt, have u used airtel resently?
Re: Airtel Wahala by Divinerace(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Airtel just de ves me anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y5 (2017) Full Review, Price And Specifications. / Samsung J Series & A Series Phones / Neatly Used Iphone 5s,working Perfectly,16gb,no Scratch Or Dent,no Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.