Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye (43893 Views)

APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat / We Were Asked To Protest Against Senate & Saraki Because Of Ndume -IDP Reveals / BREAKING: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Annie939(f): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
one day this people will wakeup and suspend or impeach Buhari
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by precious1967(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayoor15:
He has a firm grip cos we have a weak president, I can assure most of the current 8th Senate senators won't be returned in 2019, most of them will lose In d primaries, the party will be more careful come 2019 and you said Dino trashed smart and what gives you d assurance that he is loved in kogi, you don't know how much his people are waiting to oust him come 2019. Bukola controlling kwara doesn't mean he can hold the country to ransom. Remember he doesn't even have d control over the north central talk less of the whole Nigeria. Bukola remains kwara champion and nothing else and come 2019, people will cut him to seize just sit and watch
do u forsee apc as a party in 2019? i want to predict dt a new party ll emerge b4 2019 to accommodate pple like saraki, dino etc.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Okpabana: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dictatorial Senates. Thanks people like Dino and Saraki will go higher than this in Nigerian Politics. They are dictators.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by mayoor15(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
precious1967:
do u forsee apc as a party in 2019? i want to predict dt a new party ll emerge b4 2019 to accommodate pple like saraki, dino etc.
Make them just name them party of thugs but the problem is bukola will be reluctant to leave the ruling party except he is sure that APC will lose, he knows all his sins in EFCC cooler and won't want to be left hanging, I feel he will likely sticks with APC except he is 95% sure APC will lose
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Wusu50: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dis film is so interesting, can't wait to watch the season 2.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Xmen149(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
obailala:
Does anyone still need proof to confirm that our Senate is ruled and filled with imbeciles?

Suspending someone for 'suggesting' that an allegation be investigated?... An allegation which was already all over newspapers?

Same way the HOR suspended Jibrin.

it was speculation over the media,no official petition was put was put forward.

The only recognized is from ndume which he(was too quick and didn't investigate or was pushed)put forward being a member meaning if the accused are found guilty they will be punished by law automatically making him the one putting forward the accusation.

he is even lucky.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by dangwarmai(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
The senate committee already are prepared for the injustice. How can a case against the Senate leadership be tried and sentenced by the same Senate committee and reviewed by the suspect? somebody should remind me the meaning of 'Nemo judex in causa sua'
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Emassive(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
At least we can get to the independent candidacy level which will never be passed in the Senate for another 100yrs. You have to join the cabals to get any political ticket to start with. Nigeria is sitting on a Timeless bomb.
chakula:

You mean no more chance for youth?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by adanny01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
I am waiting on the "freedom of speech" activists to come cheer themselves over this obvious anomaly. Just look what Saraki has turned the Senate into.

This is highly disgraceful.

Saraki has officially become the proverbial maggot inside the corn. It is a pity Buhari, just for political correctness, hands off the NASS election. This would serve as a good lesson to whosoever would succeed him in that office.

Seriously, Buhari f...ed up with this senate. He allowed it to become so arrogant and being a tool used to set Nigeria backwards.

I never expected anything good from Saraki in the first place. He is just lucky it isnt Obj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by stieyven(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Qmerit:
Hahahahahaha jesussssssss christ... was it Ndome who is custom boss and SR. He merely said let's investigate the allegations to clear the air.. Which for me is nothing cause they can't come out being truthful. OMG
You don't have to use the name of Jesus for a vain exclamation. Exodus 20:7
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Olumaeme: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
God bless Saraki and the 8th Senate.
They must put this dictator in his place.
Just imagine that their puppet becomes Senate president, we wouldn't have been able to know about all those mind boggling corruption under this administration
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by BeauHomme: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
When did Dino and Saraki get this close? Their alliance is so strong they now seem like the rising of a formidable force within the senate.

But something keeps telling me that if these two are not careful, their interests will clash someday... and great is the rumble that will ensue.
...the Wike/Amaechi kind of rumble.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by sshalom(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Look at the speed at which this useless issue was dispatched by our Senate. Yet, many developmental agendas, bills and initiatives are lying untreated by the same institution. This type of misplaced priority is why Africa is so backward and Nigeria is chief among the nations!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Basic123: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
AZUH:
I love sariki he doesn't take rubbish . He sacrificed his presidential ambition for Buhari and now they want to turn him as escape goat because he loves igbos . Yoruba with their mouth odour always will never leave alone .
....saraki loves igbos,lolz.igbos and illogical thinking

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Gravas(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is the most stupid decision taken by these looters. They have completely tarnished their image. Ndume did not accused Saraki and Dino of wrongdoing. He only suggested the allegations levelled against them by the press be investigated. If there are good Senators among them, let them declare their stands now: To be loyal to Saraki or Nigeria. Saraki has never been a military officer but he has dictatorial tendencies. He is trying to conquer Nigeria the same way he did Kwara State. But let us not lose hope. Danladi Umar should come to our rescue.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Akissani: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
AZUH:
I love sariki he doesn't take rubbish . He sacrificed his presidential ambition for Buhari and now they want to turn him as escape goat because he loves igbos . Yoruba with their mouth odour always will never leave alone .
how i wish ur dad has used a condon?
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by obailala(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Xmen149:

The only recognized is from ndume which he(was too quick and didn't investigate or was pushed)put forward being a member meaning if the accused are found guilty they will be punished by law automatically making him the one putting forward the accusation.

he is even lucky.
A story is awash in the media, social media, print media etc... Ndume simply called for it to be investigated, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in that; he didn't pronounce anyone guilty. There is no wrongdoing in calling for an allegation to be investigated; that is what is done in sane societies when there is a trending allegation. What the senate did today is nothing more than what Hon Patrick Obahiagbon describes as legislative rascality.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by suremanpatriot: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
...a very bright day for democracy in Nigeria grin
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by middlebelter(m): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2017
tit:

You thnk buhari does not have sense.
In this his illness he would have had Gbajamilla, a tinubu boy boy, ready to impeach him and make osinbanjo president.
Osinbanjo would select Tinubu as vice president because they will be the best christan/moslim combination.
Buhari has seen all your plans.

Your level of thinking is abysmally poor. And you think Tinubu and Osinbajo are not smarter than your current level of thinking to make Yoruba president and vice president?

Please next time to waste your time making any comment.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Qmerit(m): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2017
stieyven:

You don't have to use the name of Jesus for a vain exclamation. Exodus 20:7

Is a normal shock of calling his name on a daily basis. Nothing more and my opinion of explanation is not vain. You re not more spiritual than I do. And don't be heavenly concious and earthly useless....Thnks
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by freeze001(f): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Actually, I wouldn't look at it that way (the highlighted). To me, Bubu's non partisanship is still commendable because if he had, we wouldn't have been conscious of the benefits by now just the way most Nigerians are still not conscious of the blessings of booting out that reckless drunken master from Otueke. Even payment of salaries wouldn't have been different from what obtains in some states.

How is Buhari non-partisan? undecided
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by LionDeLeo: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2017
freeze001:

How is Buhari non-partisan? undecided

Pls ask the poster I quoted, I no fit shout.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Walelavender(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Very unfortunate. The cabals in the Senate are having a field day. The cabals in the Aso Rock are also having a strong grip on the presidency.
Nigeria is a nation led by wicked cabals.

Let's get them out...
Join the movement.
Breaking the evil CYCLE
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by obailala(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Xmen149:

he is even lucky.
Nope, he didn't make any allegations and I wonder why that's too complex for anyone to understand. An allegation was already being circulated in social media, and in such a circumstance, it is the duty of any responsible Senate to clear the air. How else do you clear the air without carrying out an investigation first?.... Must a formal petition be made before the senate clears the air?
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Jessestunch: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
tinsel:
Anybody watching what is happening will be sad. Buhari's docile style of leadership has made the legislators too arrogant. Saraki is now ruling over Buhari with the help of PDP senators and not Buhari ruling over him. He is smartly dictating the pace no thanks to Buhari's way of governance.
He embraced Saraki, Dogara and Oyegun in order to sideline Tinubu. Tinubu will be laughing whenever he is now.
Everyday my hope for this government wanes. What a sad situation for all our hardwork to elect this government with the hope of better Nigeria for children. We need to be worried with the way things are going. Oby Ezekwesili summed it all

Is easy to blame PDP senators when in the real sense it is even APC senators that are pulling all the stupid and idiotic stunts in the house right now.. Did you hear what that foolish senator from Kano state said about the saga yesterday on channels?

These people are the same irrespective of their party affiliations.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by lifecashmoney(f): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2017
justmenoni:
Lifecash, how can I invest?

quote author=lifecashmoney post=55066634]hmmmmmm this drama has so many twists to it......

sipping my kunu... visit my signature today.... very very key..... cool cool cool
visit lifecash.net or if you are truly lady f call your regular bitcoin customer on 08187051256... its very legal and very key....
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Xmen149(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
obailala:
Nope, he didn't make any allegations and I wonder why that's too complex for anyone to understand. An allegation was already being circulated in social media, and in such a circumstance, it is the duty of any responsible Senate to clear the air. How else do you clear the air without carrying out an investigation first?.... Must a formal petition be made before the senate clears the air?
Yes,they have work to do as a body and not expected to be going round the corners of the media looking for rumoures to clear,it most come in writing from smwhere or presentend by a member in the house.same goes for other departments in gvt..efcc will not investigate any allegation till its tendered, police asks you to make statement before investigation etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo / Petrol Price’ll Go Down In Six Months – Kachikwu / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.