Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60002 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by BabylonCruise(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Alphamale2017:
If i really love her, i wont leave her oh, i will break down the heavens and she go get belle by force, wetin nor hear gree, E go hear gra-gra .

Na me hold rice dey yarn. Nor be say na mouth smiley smiley
Bros calm down. ......just don't pray it happens.
U go fear love.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by EmilyNte1988(f): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Talk to God in prayer about it. With God all things are possible
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Herhmjay(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin.
I'm sure you are igbo. lol

Mba Mba

I'm not
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ruggedpen:
when u find yourself into this kind of situation, if the person is aware and didn't let u know about it, in marriage classes is assumed what u did that day is birthday celebration not wedding, because the platform upon which the union took place was conceived in deceit.

EXACTLY.

You just struck a great point. I discussed this with a good friend last night and this is one of the points he raised.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Herhmjay:

Mba Mba

I'm not

Nna nna, you are grin grin
kedu
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Jabioro: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Both A and B carry the same weight, measure it with the same instrument.. divorce is the answer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jabioro:
Both A and B carry the same weight, measure it with the same instrument.. divorce is the answer..

Another good one going by what i was made to understand last night.
Where have you been we didn't get this verdict earlier?.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
For the love of reproduction and multiplication; for the fulfilment of God's first advice to man; for the continuation of my lineage; and for crying out loud for my peenies who would be subjected to serious digging and fluid pumping without solid result, I will just divorce her and marry someone else ni......
Ask me why I won't keep her for love...

Because she herself didn't love herself fa
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by grandstar(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
I will go ahead with the wedding as long as I know she has changed. I will really miss kids though.

Whats most important is the knowledge that a new world is coming in which righteousness will dwell. In that world, all our needs will be satisfied including children. We are only temporary dwellers in this system of things. (Read 2 Peter 3:13,Isaiah 65:21-25, Revelations 21:3,4)

We live our lives thinking this is the only world there is. It is not. Lets keep praying for that kingdom to come as Jesus advised.

For more info about the promised new word, please visit www.jw.org

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Ajaodolapo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

What you can't do shiit about, DO NOT let it bother you! That's a basic principle of life.

There are many ways to kill a rat. cool cool cool cool
Our happiness comes before any fvcking kid. My wife MUST be the happiest woman on earth irrespective of her goddamn past. Baby or no baby, we are gonna fvck ourselves to sleep every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool

I'm gonna be that man that will stand as her pillar whenever she needs me. Baby or no baby, we're gonna fvck ourselves real hard every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool
clap for yourself, weldone

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by xtervaganza(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

1. For the ladies:
You are a Lady with wonderful prospects and great suitors. You accepted the proposal of a man that seems the best for you only to discover after your wedding that he is impotent.

2. For the guys:
You worked hard all your life to get to where you are today. You could've decided to remain single for a while and catch some fun but for the love of family decided to marry. You got married to a lady of your choice who made you believe is the most decent to start a family with. Several months afterwards it was discovered she was barren resulting from multiple abortions due to a promiscuous life she lived before you met.

What will you do given either of these situations?.
I'll tie the lady up. Beat he'll out of her and send her away.

For conning me into a marriage

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by nellyelitz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm not sure I'll divorce her
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
1)Impotency doesn't mean he can't father a child. You can have kids via ARTs (IVF/ICSI...) except he is also 'infertile'. Impotency is treatable.

2)Most women who have issues conceiving due to abortion complications still produce eggs, it's most times the uterus affected. So_ she can also have her own biological child. Thanks to surrogacy/ARTs.

3)That marriage was conceived on deceit(that's me assuming the partner knew prior to the marriage). You reserve the right to walk away. The choice to forgive is strictly yours. Either way,it's not going to be a smooth ride. Put on your seatbelt smiley
What will I do? I can't say for now.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by LoveMe4real(f): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adoption
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by shaqhead: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:
Kini big deal? I married her for who she is, not who she was! She also married me for who I am, not who I was! I didn't even marry her for babies sef sad sad sad

Abi pikins to adopt don finish for "market" ni? undecided

Abeg this no be problem jare. sad sad sad sad
Guy why na...why u dey read my mind EXACTLY!

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Consula: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is the simplest question to ask naa.... Haba! Okay, i will explain it to you like this;
Marriage is a union contracted before God and man in "purity". That means both parties are suppose to come "Clean" not only in sexual purity but also devoid of falsehood (impediments). Impediments in marriage is a serious SIN, it means u knew sometin dat could have made the other person decline from going ahead yet you kept quiet and led him/her on. In the case of the impotent man, the lady walks away easily and freely because the union has not been consummated (sex), it is a legitimate ground for the church to dissolve the marriage. It is harder for the guy cos he would have already consummated the marriage before finding out, but IF the church pronounce the lady's action enough ground for a valid impediment and the Man isn't willing to continue, then the marriage stands dissolved because it was a union based on falsehood in the first instance.
I may not have been detailed enough though, but you can approach any Rev Fr (If you are a Catholic) to counsel you properly, it happens everyday and thats why Marriage counselling is advised.

Thank you
thornapple:

1. For the ladies:
You are a Lady with wonderful prospects and great suitors. You accepted the proposal of a man that seems the best for you only to discover after your wedding that he is impotent.

2. For the guys:
You worked hard all your life to get to where you are today. You could've decided to remain single for a while and catch some fun but for the love of family decided to marry. You got married to a lady of your choice who made you believe is the most decent to start a family with. Several months afterwards it was discovered she was barren resulting from multiple abortions due to a promiscuous life she lived before you met.

What will you do given either of these situations?.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Jabioro: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Another good one going by what i was made to understand last night. Where have you been we didn't get this verdict earlier?.
Take a step
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by siempere(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
The problem here is whether he/she knew about the impotency /barrenness b4 the marriage and didn't share the info...d deception there...
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by mecussey(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

Definitely not ALL about that. But definitely NOT about making babies. cool cool cool

We came together to make each other happy and fulfilled in every way possible. cool cool cool

Dont pray for such...marriage is not bf gf...chidren is one of the things that will make u more happier in marriage and its a blessing from God.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Ruggedpen: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

EXACTLY.

You just truck a great point. I discussed this with a good friend last night and this is one of the points he raised.
I'm glad that i made a point have a nice bro
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Lilientology(f): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Alphamale2017 post=55067940] If i really love her, i wont leave her oh, i will break down the heavens and she go get belle by force, wetin nor hear gree, E go hear gra-gra .

Na me hold rice dey yarn. Nor be say na mouth smiley smiley[/quote
hahahahaha lol i dey feel u grin

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by menthomatics(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re-marry.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by illicit(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
I wont divorce her but I will still have kids, If she is understanding we can have a big and wonderful family
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by uso84: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

What you can't do shiit about, DO NOT let it bother you! That's a basic principle of life.

Our happiness comes before any fvcking kid. My wife MUST be the happiest woman on earth irrespective of her goddamn past. Baby or no baby, we are gonna fvck ourselves to sleep every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool

I'm gonna be that man that will stand as her pillar whenever she needs me. Baby or no baby, we're gonna fvck ourselves real hard every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool
you are def a good man.God bless your future home indeeed
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by greggng: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Since am a guy I will answer the one applicable to me. I will not send my wife packing. If she truly repented and ask for forgiveness from God I will accept her. We now ve to decide about adopting children or we can both decide I get another wife. I won't treat her with disrespect cos if God has forgiven her, who am I to condemn her
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

It's a problem for a very selfish and hypocritical fellow. Not a problem for me so long as I can fvck my wife freely, no wahala. cool cool cool cool
...hmmm. no comment
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by MNDY(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Whatever happened to child adoption
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by rhymesnoni(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
as a nothern man na 2nd wife things na, no time to waste!!!!!!!!!
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by cybriz82(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
evn in play play...in film trick...in example..iz will never b my portion in jesus name..
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Blonchilli(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

Reduce your fucking use of the word Bleep you fucking young man. And have a fucking nice day
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
spartan117:
Why u con dey yarn English na, abi u don 4get ur warri brothers?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.