Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60041 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
baba4thegehs:

You're looking at it from a man like point of view, the major reason she got married to you is to procreate with you and that goal seems defeated ESP when the problem is from her side. She begins to scramble around for solutions even when you the husband understands and not creating pressure on her. Every woman wants her own baby. I'm not talking of ladies that aren't married. But once you decided to settle and start a family of course you start thinking of making children.

Go to Redeem and MFM and you'll understand.

Makke God no let us experience this kind predicament.
Hmmm. I get your point of view.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by pLord: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
I will simply divorce her and let her go peacefully than keep her and cheat or try to have a child outside wedlock. I can't be the victim of someone's youthful exuberance.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Rtopzy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:
Kini big deal? I married her for who she is, not who she was! She also married me for who I am, not who I was! I didn't even marry her for babies sef sad sad sad

Abi pikins to adopt don finish for "market" ni? undecided

Abeg this no be problem jare. sad sad sad sad
I just stumbled on your diary....... you are freaking queer
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by DozieInc(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
After going through so many comments, for me. IT IS A BIG DEAL.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
We adopt then .
Kini big deal.
Can't judge her wt her past. Provided she's good. I mean good.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rtopzy:

I just stumbled on your diary....... you are freaking queer

shocked shocked shocked
Queer? As in homosexual?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Rtopzy(f): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

shocked shocked shocked Queer? As in homosexual?
Nope, strange, weird, odd.........lolz
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Titilayooni(f): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:
Kini big deal? I married her for who she is, not who she was! She also married me for who I am, not who I was! I didn't even marry her for babies sef sad sad sad

you nailed it. May u never lack wisdom,as long as God still dey
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ForValour: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

1. For the ladies:
You are a Lady with wonderful prospects and great suitors. You accepted the proposal of a man that seems the best for you only to discover after your wedding that he is impotent.

2. For the guys:
You worked hard all your life to get to where you are today. You could've decided to remain single for a while and catch some fun but for the love of family decided to marry. You got married to a lady of your choice who made you believe is the most decent to start a family with. Several months afterwards it was discovered she was barren resulting from multiple abortions due to a promiscuous life she lived before you met.

What will you do given either of these situations?.
DIVORCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rtopzy:
Nope, strange, weird, odd.........lolz
I for fear o. cheesy cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Titilayooni:
you nailed it. May u never lack wisdom,as long as God still dey
I like your signature sha. wink wink wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
on point
ForValour:
DIVORCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
mekyno777:

It is very easy. It a pure deceit/ cover up with evil intent. The marriage was not suppose to stand in the first place.
In catholic church, which is one of the strictest in such a case, dissolution (or a word lyk dat is used to separate the marriage), not divorce, is used for it because it lacks all the requirements/ingredients to stand as marriage before it took place/ the wedding.

So catholics have found a way round divorce.
u are right though.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
gazilion:

The reason you should not assume or fearfully imagine it could happen to you! Please reject the thoughts and do not concretise the imageries in your writings! !
Thanks but the reactions here could be helping people already in this state.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy
skyfada:
I will just rewind everything and start afresh
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
CoolVoice:

The only reason i would not divorce her is if she had tell me all this before we got married. But eventually in these scenario she never did... So i will divorce her and leave marriage alone for a long time.

Your points are valid except the part you said you would leave marriage alone for a long time. you don't have to.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
ajalaolanr:

If she had told me about her past and i still married her, i will stand with her! marriage is more than just kids etc... However, such things as health issues and status is very important to know prior to knotting your bride.

Yes, but in this case it is assumed she didn't. So i guess you'll show no mercy uuhn.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ruggedpen:

I'm glad that i made a point have a nice bro
UWC but that was struck and not truck.
Wish you could amend that for me.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

Sure na! wink wink wink

Girls no like good boys like me sad sad sad

Hiannnnnnn... Don't mind those girls, they know nothing about real men like you hun. kiss

Oya oya, wee you marry me?

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by eazisky(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

It's a problem for a very selfish and hypocritical fellow. Not a problem for me so long as I can fvck my wife freely, no wahala. cool cool cool cool

u sound like a kid... that is y its not a problem to u

2 Likes

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Localamos(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:
divorce is just the simple tactic.

No need for divorce. You can annul the marriage. That means the marriage is not supposed to have existed in the first place.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Hilariousojo19(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Divorce....
Non Disclosure of salient information.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Cashio(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
ikp120:

u Neva married her for babies.....interesting
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by M1m2: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy in 1 will marry the woman in 2. Swapping is the game
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by defemidefemi(m): 12:00am On Mar 31, 2017
i stand wit you
IamJix:
divorce is just the simple tactic.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Opulentluv(m): 2:47am On Mar 31, 2017
I will mix prayers for myself, by fasting, Psalms and thanks giving
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 3:08am On Mar 31, 2017
eazisky:

u sound like a kid... that is y its not a problem to u
You sound like a very selfish hypocrite... That's why it is an issue to you.
#GrowUp
Nobody holy pass.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 3:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Aderola15:

Hiannnnnnn... Don't mind those girls, they know nothing about real men like you hun. kiss

Oya oya, wee you marry me?

grin grin
You never even reply my pm sad sad
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Consula:
This is the simplest question to ask naa.... Haba! Okay, i will explain it to you like this;
Marriage is a union contracted before God and man in "purity". That means both parties are suppose to come "Clean" not only in sexual purity but also devoid of falsehood (impediments). Impediments in marriage is a serious SIN, it means u knew sometin dat could have made the other person decline from going ahead yet you kept quiet and led him/her on. In the case of the impotent man, the lady walks away easily and freely because the union has not been consummated (sex), it is a legitimate ground for the church to dissolve the marriage. It is harder for the guy cos he would have already consummated the marriage before finding out, but IF the church pronounce the lady's action enough ground for a valid impediment and the Man isn't willing to continue, then the marriage stands dissolved because it was a union based on falsehood in the first instance.
I may not have been detailed enough though, but you can approach any Rev Fr (If you are a Catholic) to counsel you properly, it happens everyday and thats why Marriage counselling is advised.

Thank you

Excellent.
This is an excellent reply. You know, things like this happen all the time and i have even come across a topic here where a girl's sister was tricked into such marriage. Didn't leave a reply but the thought lingered in my head and was one of the reasons for this thread.
In case you never came across it, here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3684481/sister-married-impotent-man#54619328.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 31, 2017
xtervaganza:
I'll tie the lady up. Beat he'll out of her and send her away.

For conning me into a marriage
you are wicked o grin
pls no tying and beating oga. dissolving the marriage is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.