Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,992 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. (4753 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How To Be More Sexual And Fall In Love / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=comelyJummy post=55068727]Two of my friends always complain their spouses can't do without sex. The stuff is making them weary of their marriage. So I got curious why do men have more sexual urge than women?[/quot
Men don't enjoy sex than women. They have more confidence to initiate sex than women because of the LONG digested belief of the society as regards to female having inhibited sexual drive
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by comelyJummy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Michellekabod post=55077593][/quote]
Even when he demand everyday!!!. we know men initiate sex in our culture but must it be everyday?
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by Hypocrites: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
comelyJummy:

Even when he demand everyday!!!. we know men initiate sex in our culture but must it be everyday?

if you cant keep up with your man's sexual urge, be ready to share him with bukky the runs girl, and you will have no one but yourself to blame
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by Fmartin(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
DonHummer:

your first Statement is very very correct but your second statement is contradicting the first, sexual urge varies in individuals and not by height
height is one factor. for example, in another dimension, take a look at ur village and tell me hw many obesed pple ar the oldest in ur village. these tins luk senseless bt deep, there is sense.
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by jericco1(m): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Nothin like that.
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by rosalieene(f): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Good...

You mind explaining why there are more male virgins than female virgins?...

Also, why do guys stay longer before having their first sex... You mind explaining this?

see analysis

Where are the male virgins Ni.

its rare to find them. Infact 95% of guys above 20 have had sex. the remaining 5% are the extreme religious ones

But You would still see 30% of female virgins above 20. This include those that are pure in all ramification and those that have had romance but refused penetration

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Because men are weak! grin cool
comelyJummy:
Two of my friends always complain their spouses can't do without sex. The stuff is making them weary of their marriage. So I got curious why do men have more sexual urge than women?
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosalieene:

see analysis

Where are the male virgins Ni.

its rare to find them. Infact 95% of guys above 20 have had sex. the remaining 5% are the extreme religious ones

But You would still see 30% of female virgins above 20. This include those that are pure in all ramification and those that have had romance but refused penetration
See analysis...

Just when I want to disagree with your submission, the embolden got me... That's somewhat true..

Regarding the other issue you raised, you can only speak for yourself. Other girls at tender age have lost their virginity..

How are you today, Rossy?
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by BENZENE123(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
comelyJummy:
Two of my friends always complain their spouses can't do without sex. The stuff is making them weary of their marriage. So I got curious why do men have more sexual urge than women?
See question o! angry ..... Why are ladies so obsessed with emotional affection attachment?
As love and Attention is to Lady, that is how Sex is to Man.....
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by rosalieene(f): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

See analysis...

Just when I want to disagree with your submission, the embolden got me... That's somewhat true..

Regarding the other issue you raised, you can only speak for yourself. Other girls at tender age have lost their virginity..

How are you today, Rossy?

yea yea

Am very fine, you
Re: Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosalieene:

yea yea
Am very fine, you
I've been good dear...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Sinz / I Met This Humble Slayqueen At KFC Today (pics) / The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.