Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim To Set Up Hotel And University In Sao Tome - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jimoh Ibrahim To Set Up Hotel And University In Sao Tome (1382 Views)

How I Became The Biggest Investor In Sao Tome - Jimoh Ibrahim / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Who Is Jimoh Ibrahim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim To Set Up Hotel And University In Sao Tome by akintun: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2009
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/12/23/jimoh-ibrahim-to-set-up-hotel-in-sao-tome/

[b]ABUJA—The Chairman of the NICON Group of companies, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim, held talks with the Prime Minister of Sao Tome and Principe, Mr. Raphael Branco, Monday, on the potentials of expanding his investment in that island nation to include a five-star hotel.
Mr. Branco who was on a state visit to Abuja, urged Mr. Ibrahim to take advantage of the tourism potentials of the country by constructing a five-star hotel on the island.
Mr. Ibrahim has already established NICON Insurance Sao Tome and has planned to invest $20m in the establishment of the University of Soa Tome, to be owned 100 per cent by the NICON Group.
Currently, Sao Tome has no university to cater for its human capital development needs.
The Prime Minister, who spoke at a Special Dinner hosted by Ibrahim said that his country has realized the essence of human development and has therefore resolved to support Mr. Ibrahim towards establishing the nation’s first university.
“Our development nowadays is in human development. That is why I want to assure you we will both turn things around. I want you to give me a date you want to start a university.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / Pictures Of Great Nigeria Building On Fire In Lagos Island / Konga-fall Yakata Sales: Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.