Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv (782 Views)

CV Rewrite This October / How To Win A Free Interview Guide Session Top Career Coach. / Our 1st FREE CV Rewrite Programme For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by CrazyCV: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
You may have been told a couple of times that you are not the right fit for the job – when deep inside you, you know you deserve that job. Perhaps, you always make it to the interview stage and then you do not get a call from your ‘potential employers’ anymore. This has made you believe that no job interview is ever won on merit.
While we deeply sympathize with you, we are offering you a lifeline which may change all of that. You see, there’s a science to getting a job. You need to understand how to apply the necessary techniques to getting it done. At CrazyCV, we are quite concerned with the various challenges faced by job seekers and we want to help in our own little way.

CrazyCV offers CV Consultancy (Rewriting and Revamping) completely FREE. Also, if you have an interview and you feel quite unsure about it, CrazyCV can assist in doing all possible checks and give proper recommendations as to how you can approach the interview process. This is also absolutely FREE. We are concerned about our nation’s future workforce and with our vast knowledge of human relations and research, we wish to put it to good use.

Sign up at http://www.crazycv.com/register/ and request for either a CV rewrite & Review or an Interview Assistant.

Please note: We are no job site. We don’t guarantee any of our service offerings will make you get a job. We are only concerned with making sure that your stand out among competition.

CrazyCV
crazycv.com

Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by Tlaw01(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
good initiative
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by CrazyCV: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
At CrazyCV, you are introduced to your Career Buddies; Leo and Gina. These are the experts who will assist you in your career growth. A short bio about the two of them:

LEO:
Leo is quite friendly and could be playful at times. When you want a relaxed and really cunny career buddy, Leo is your best bet. When you need information about your CV or your job interview, be sure to get a whole lot of information that you didn’t expect. Leo is an expert in human relations and psychology. He understands people, body languages and he’s terribly psychic (Well, he’s not always right…)
Think of Leo as your regular Twitter savvy buddy!
Actually, Leo wrote this himself!

Human Relations Skill – 90%
Job Processes and Workflow Skill – 85%
Background and Research skill – 90%
Psychic Skills – 70%
Productivity – 70%

GINA:
Super intelligent and highly efficient! Gina is obviously not as playful as Leo but she is very astute and quite industrious. When it comes to peculiar job circumstances and understanding the nature of interview processes, Gina is quite experienced. If you don’t have time to play around and want to get advice on your CV and job interview, Gina will do the job perfectly.
Noooo… Gina isn’t mean, she’s just plain straight to the point. She’s also quite psychic (Well… a lot better than Leo)

Human Relations Skill – 85%
Job Processes and Workflow Skill – 95%
Background and Research skill – 90%
Psychic Skills – 80%
Productivity – 85%
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by CEO3: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
GBAM!!
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by Nkemdili007(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
I sent Gina my CV for review since Saturday, March 25. I'm yet to get a reply. Please, how long does it take?

Thank you for your services.
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by CrazyCV: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hey!
Have you checked your mail? It shows from our system that it was sent about 3 days ago. Please check your spam folder or login to your account and check your message folder. You should see a notification.

Thank you!

Nkemdili007:
I sent Gina my CV for review since Saturday, March 25. I'm yet to get a reply. Please, how long does it take?

Thank you for your services.
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by Nkemdili007(m): 12:40am On Apr 01, 2017
CrazyCV:
Hey!
Have you checked your mail? It shows from our system that it was sent about 3 days ago. Please check your spam folder or login to your account and check your message folder. You should see a notification.

Thank you!

I just saw the revamped CV. CrazyCV is the best! Gina rocks!

Thank you for your excellent and prompt service.
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by Gracefulbeks: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Couldnt register on your site, Please how do i send my CV to you for review please i need it ASAP.thanks.
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by CrazyCV: 5:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Hey!
Please let us know what errors you are receiving on our site and we will guide you through. We usually encourage registration on the site so that you can choose a career buddy (Leo or Gina).

Thankies!
Gracefulbeks:
Couldnt register on your site, Please how do i send my CV to you for review please i need it ASAP.thanks.
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by CrazyCV: 5:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Glad we could help! wink wink

Nkemdili007:

I just saw the revamped CV. CrazyCV is the best! Gina rocks!

Thank you for your excellent and prompt service.
Re: Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv by CrazyCV: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys!!
CrazyCV is back! We had a few challenges with hackers and recruitment Managers. Please inform your friends to send us their CV's for free review and revamp.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently(telecommunication) / Job In Nigeria: Part Time, Work From Home, In-country Advisor- Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.