Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (91116 Views)

Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by KevinDein: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
educute:
God bless You
Lol, you are wasting your prayers. God definitely won't bless a persont who rips others of their hard earned money. Never gonna happen.

When You bring sorrows to others, you or your descendants will pay for it one way or the other.

You can never justify stealing in any form...
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by bedspread: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
SHARAPPPP...... YOU ARE DEAD WHILE YOU LIVETH
bitcoinvin:

No matter what,Yahoo Pays.lol...Dem no do Gplus....
Have xex with a dead Lady and u will Never be caught in the Act!!!
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Your moniker sounds Yoruboid. Yorubas have a saying, omo t'o ba t'ile ire jade kii rin l'oru.

You seem to justify crime. I can only hope you're not yourself a yahoo guy.

No matter of justification can erase the fact that it is wrong.

Oun ti o dara, ko loruko meji. Ko dara.

What is bad is bad. Those guys I see in the pictures don't look hungry to me.

Are you saying they don't have families?

Whole I was in the university I stayed in the hostel with an orphan names Chris, we used to call him pastor Chris.

He would always scout round the town for new construction sites where he could work as an unskilled laborer carrying cement and sand. It was money from this that he used to to sponsor himself through the university as well as cater for his younger brother's needs who was about to write WAEC at the time.

Coz I support any hustling guys out there means am a yahoo guy,lol...you don't understand the street that s y u are saying that...I can't say anything again this is an open forum.
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by NCANChairman(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
hucienda:
Yahoo! Yahoo! Boys?

No surprises with the ID.

cc: NCANChairman
Thank you for inviting me in this matter.

Oyewole Oyeleye Olatunji (28), Adeniran Adeyinka Yusuf (29), Samuel Olumide Adeola (29), Israel Adeola (24) and Olorunyemi Savior Imonah (24)

I am speechless. Why do you people love crime so much?

NcanSecretary please don't bother to process. They are heading to kirikiri.

NCANChairman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by afeezzezo: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
wink
fuckingAyaya:
I feel ur pains but

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by oluwaphizzy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
afonja nd crime
y afonja....or hw is lautech the same as ilorin
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by alex2242(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
rusher14:

Silicon Valley was built by human beings.

Malaysia, India, Japan such countries have had their
Challenges yet they've overcome by simple application of human intellect.

Advancement doesn't fall from the sky.
Please STFU
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by rusher14: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
alex2242:

Please STFU

I know you are a lazy bum without imagination.

When i speak, I speak from a position of authority after having achieved my life dreams. No connections, nothing.

People like you can only see fraud and criminality as the way to survive and when you we speak about alternatives you feel cheated.

Am I the one that made you a lazy bum?
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by alex2242(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
rusher14:

I know you are a lazy bum without imagination.

When i speak, I speak from a position of authority after having achieved my life dreams. No connections, nothing.

People like you can only see fraud and criminality as the way to survive and when you we speak about alternatives you feel cheated.

Am I the one that made you a lazy bum?
Achieved what?
MUMU
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Chai! This people don spoil *afonja* name finish.. cry

afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2017
Vickiweezy:
cry
Na bad thing to hustle? At least they're not in the streets robbing people with weapons and besides nobody forced those women to pay. They didn't complain and surely they wouldn't lack. Because someone who decides to give you a certain amount of money knows how much they have at their disposal.
Leave Yahoo boys.

To those quoting me, It's a shame that y'all have such mentality. It was the same white people that enslaved our fore fathers, they came to our own land and used us or rather scammed us officially and no one uttered anything, the same people that were contemplating in a room if blacks were humans or animals, the same people that have intimidated us and use our God-given resources like it's theirs. Believe it or not, yahoo has done more good than harm to Us. To every hustler out there, keep scamming those white people as it's our turn, they've had theirs to use us as slaves now it's our time to use them.

See mentality undecided

What you typed is absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by holatunde1759(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
NCANChairman:
Thank you for inviting me in this matter.

Oyewole Oyeleye Olatunji (28), Adeniran Adeyinka Yusuf (29), Samuel Olumide Adeola (29), Israel Adeola (24) and Olorunyemi Savior Imonah (24)

I am speechless. Why do you people love crime so much?

NcanSecretary please don't bother to process. They are heading to kirikiri.

NCANChairman

Heading to Kirikiri for your mind. Adeniran Adeyinka Yusuf is now a graduate. Saw him in school doing his clearance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.