Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (53277 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nnamddi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Personal beef Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss has for fellow housemate, Efe shows no sign of ending, as Tboss has once again attacked Efe.

Tboss during a discussion with Debie-Rise, suggested Efe is only down to earth in the Big Brother Naija house because he is a Pisces and has not been exposed to a lot of things.

Big Brother Naija Viewers believe this latest attack on Efe is uncalled for. What are your thoughts?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-efe-is-only-down-to-earth-because-he-lacks-exposure-tboss.html

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nnamddi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2017

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Epositive(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe is a big threat to tboss, she will never be able to handle his realness cool

#teamefe
#positivevibes

238 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by pizzylee(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
too much exposure z nt Good... everything abt her seems to b exposed lipsrsealed

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Ashleydolls(f): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
You wey get exposure, who you epp? Efe has more fans than you, there is the possibility Efe will emerge the winner. Kemen got close to you and was disqualified, TTT got close to you and was evicted, Bassey also got close to you and what happened... He was evicted. Debbie-rise might be next cause she's your gist partner. Stop with the hate sister it's not helping your ministry

244 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
angry
Efe is a fake gee...
Claiming Warri yet he can't speak Urhobo.

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Calls himself a rapper when Vic O has better rhymes.

He might eventually win this contest, but I won't be suprised.
BUHARI won an election in Nigeria too.

238 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bizza45: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
if efe wasn't exposed, then he should have been in d village planting plam-kernel and not in bbnaija competing for 25m with exposed people ...

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by MadeInTokyo: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

They should just send other housemates home and declare Tboss as Winner.

The show alongside PayPorte have lost Credibility.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by endyddon: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
This over pampared baby is going home on Sunday #team efe

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by KingLennon(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
If Efe wasn't exposed he wouldn't be in the same house with you. They only thing exposed about you, is your flappy breast like my grand mother's own....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Quam7even(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Be like say dis mama wan go her papa aws

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's working for him, go and sleep with your exposure grin

19 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tboss your father

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Homeboiy: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
like I care

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Negotiate: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
See mouth

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by jonnpedro: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Stop hating on Efe because he reps some place and be real and do ur thing, abi Efe na ur papa brother?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by igwechi1977(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ajanma2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
With your nose ring,, tongue ring and nipple ring,, how can i like u?? i can never like someone that can boast for Africa..

i can't like someone who made 3 housemates get evicted.. I have told you to fast and pray,, you're here talking about Efe that hes down to earth,i guess u are up to private jet...#iranu..Oya go and pack your bags and prepare for Sunday's journey..

#Efe_for_the_money
#TeamEfe

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by HornyTiwa(f): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is wrong with TBoss, she gradually opens her way out of that house.
It would have been safe for her to play the victim card considering the gangup against her and Debbie.

I still think Bisola is a Bully though she totally turned everyone against those two.

Conspiracy theory

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by HIRAETH: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
.. .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by HIRAETH: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
HIRAETH:
Continue to bring out the bad parts of she says... . Mtchewww
Book
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by dunkem21(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mmmm

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Amberon: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Beno3: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ok
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ellechrystal(f): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe! The dude likes to gossip, but can't say things to people's face.

Rapper my foot.
I have nothing against him o
But I guess he lacks exposure indeed, it's very obvious, truth hurts seriously!

Dude has nothing good to say about that Tboss .
He once called her a witch na ,
So y is d exposure issue paining people
They should take a chill pill abeg.
He says shits about Tboss and his fans will concur so make the swerve abeg!!

E PAIN THEM

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by kingvectorv(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
see this gal oo.. Na warri pikin wey u dey say no get exposure u and your exposure go soon waka go house.
Checkout: www.yukhub.ga/123/read-how-this-man-beheaded-a-woman-over-land-dispute

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by HornyTiwa(f): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...
Claiming Warri yet he can't speak Urhobo.

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Calls himself a rapper when Vic O has better rhymes.

He might eventually win this contest, but I won't be suprised.
BUHARI won an election in Nigeria too.
I bet he won't win this.
The braggadocio is too much,pride comes before a fall

27 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ALAYORMII: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shatap
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Publ1cEnemy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

They should just send other housemates home and declare Tboss as Winner.

The show alongside PayPorte have lost Credibility.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shopping on PayPorte that has no credibility.

Please don't give yourself a heart attack... No be by force to watch big brother.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by kellsblingsz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is the essence of Big brother show?
And
What benefits can be derived from the so called show?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) / Where Can I Download Legend Of The Seeker Tv Show? / Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.