Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (84088 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Ajaodolapo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
dokiOloye:
strict adherence to Islamic norms is essentially for d poor only.Here in Abj,d ogas attend mosques maybe twice a week,drink more alcohol than us,club twice every week.U hardly see their females wt d so called hijab.
But in d so called core north,d daughter of a poor man will surely be stoned if she appears in public wtout hijab and unfortunately ,d ppl that will stone her are fellow children of d poor.Western education is still haram in d villages,I can go on and on.So much double standards.
And yes,I have lived in d so called core north,I know what I'm saying
no sir, u don't

2 Likes

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by KB007: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
7 point agenda grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by oyienootieno: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
How time flies.... I remembered the day i met Zainab the wife of Dakin gari kebbi state Governor in 2009 durin the last argungu fishing festival, she was very slim now she has added some flesh.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by menwongo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senorprinz:
they got married to the ex governors as wife number.............?
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Emassive(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Am willing to join the new Nigeria V as long as you are not shedding blood cause I will blow ur whistle sharply
NNVanguard:
Building a new Nigeria where there is hope for a common man is our mandate. Join us in the New Nigeria Vanguard
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by eezeribe(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
No one is a first wife,talk more of only wife...
They all married their father's Age mates.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by chubbygal(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
The rich always slay

5 Likes

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
mmsen:

Islam entrenches poverty.

Especially with the way it is practiced and the laws are enforced in the north.

These guys are sent to school as soon as possible. Meanwhile the girls of poor families are told that formal education is haram and that they should prepare for marriage at 13.

Chaiiiiiii, u guys a d lies u keep on peddling on nairaland up and down is disheartening. U all claim to be educated bt ignorance is still ur abode. I have been in d north for over 25 years and gals are encourage to go to school, they may nt be as much as we have in d south bt here in d north, they are encourage to go to school. Y nt come to d universities in d north and see thousands upon thousands if dem in school reading different courses.
Just leave ur cocoon and see things u never expect in d north.
I think it is high time these lies are stop. Chimamanda Adichie said it in her presentation of Danger of a single story.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Emu4life(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
There's a clear difference with rich Muslim girls with class.

They don't wear dirty full length hijabs like those ones we see at Gariki Okigwe.

They smell nice,

They wear gold,

They associate freely (shake, hug) with the opposite sex
y.
Tell us again dat d rich ones where bikini(i know dats wat u want to say) so dat we can imagine Mother Mary in bikini.
Pervert trying to judge Islam
D ones wit Hijab pass ur power cuz u cant go close to dem daz why u are here ranting.
shioor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
andyanders:

Their men keep deceiving their uneducated ones,by just bringing out food for them to eat and worship them.They encourage the uneducated ones to marry before 10 yrs while their educated ones send their own children to foreign schools. Their rich keep getting richer while their poor ones keep getting poorer and metamorphosis from Almajari to Boko.

The rich marry the rich in the Northern part of this country while their poor ones keep marrying their poor mates hence they cannot get out of their present problem.

You can imagine how these ones dressed and the Chibok girls dress like Boko Haram with long robes and hijab.Can someone like Sanusi give out her daughter to those ones that keep coming to feed in their houses? Hell no. She must school in any foreign school and marry within their own friends.

Too bad.

Mind u, the majority of d chibok gals are Christians, d dressing u saw them with is their culture dressing and dey don't put on hijab except scarf or veil. So, save ur hypocrisy and lies pls.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by tcubecreations: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Have you been struggling to tie your headgear? Or, you are tired of sitting for 20-30minutes to tie owanbe multi pleated headgear either you are a bride, makeup artist or individual. Look no further a solution has arrived. Tcubecreations has made your work faster and easier than usual by bringing the idea of ready to wear headgear (RTW) e.g permanent headgear, 10seconds tying headgear, reusable headgear, adjustable headgear. Tcubecreations will also transform your face to the flawless version of you. Follow us on instagram: Tcubecreations, Facebook: Tcubecreations

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
wizzywisdom:
The Rich keep getting married to the Rich. Is like in the North, a governor can marry 100 wives

See another lie again, u guys with exaggerations ehh, no be here. Hmmmm.SMH
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Amoto94(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
mmsen:

Islam entrenches poverty.

Especially with the way it is practiced and the laws are enforced in the north.

These guys are sent to school as soon as possible. Meanwhile the girls of poor families are told that formal education is haram and that they should prepare for marriage at 13.
Some of you guys will just be spewing rubbish just to garner likes or whatsoever. Islam is to be practised by both the rich and poor with strict adherence to its prohibitions and what it allows. Are there going to be deviants who will not comply fully with dictates of Islam yes they are whether they be rich or poor. I know for sure if any of the so called moderate Muslims commit a crime you won't spare Islam a bit by attributing their their ill conduct to the dictates of Islam. So, you can only deceive and fool an unsuspecting Muslim and not those who are well aware of gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
dokiOloye:
strict adherence to Islamic norms is essentially for d poor only.Here in Abj,d ogas attend mosques maybe twice a week,drink more alcohol than us,club twice every week.U hardly see their females wt d so called hijab.
But in d so called core north,d daughter of a poor man will surely be stoned if she appears in public wtout hijab and unfortunately ,d ppl that will stone her are fellow children of d poor.Western education is still haram in d villages,I can go on and on.So much double standards.
And yes,I have lived in d so called core north,I know what I'm saying

And u lied. Chaiìiiii. Give me any instance where someone was stone for nt wearing hijab. Just one instance.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
delivryboy:

Your analysis is empty and lacks depth. It seems being a good Muslim to certain people means doing all the things Islam prohibits. If hugging the opposite sex, drinking alcohol and fornication makes me a "good Muslim" to you then I'll rather opt to be the "bad Muslim". I have a sister who's a professor and the other is a medical doctor and they both use hijab, does hijab make them broke or illiterate? In Nigeria, a village girl living in one slum without any serious education thinks she's more enlightened than a lady wearing hijab simply because the village girl is wearing spaghetti top and weave-on. Thanks for your analysis but it didn't fly.

Gbam Gbammer Gbammest. My guy, u nailed it and schooled him well. These are just unrepentant hypocrites. Anyone who is religious is poor to dem. Do u knw dey don't even knw wat a hijab is. Wat dey knw as hijab is d niqab. And dey claim to be educated and well exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now tell me how these fine looking women would want to blow themselves and their fine and clean educated vagina up? grin it's only the poor, uneducated And low self esteemed brainwashed muslims women who are usually suicide bombers. I know some people would not like this comment but it's the truth besides I don't give a f...k! angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abdulwaliyy7:
eeyah! sorry. Get well soon. your ignorance is first class

Lol. Hahahahaha, u don kill d guy. They usually spew all dis thrash just to garner likes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emu4life:
Tell us again dat d rich ones where bikini(i know dats wat u want to say) so dat we can imagine Mother Mary in bikini.
Pervert trying to judge Islam
D ones wit Hijab pass ur power cuz u cant go close to dem daz why u are here ranting.
shioor
You're right about this point. They are always scared of hijabite girls because they don't know how to approach them even if they like them. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
chubbygal:
The rich always slay

And who told you that is Saudi Princess? ? Chaiiiii, u guys are lies ehhhh will make devil himself shivers
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by dokiOloye(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
abdulkayus:

And u lied. Chaiìiiii. Give me any instance where someone was stone for nt wearing hijab. Just one instance.
I witnessed it severally when I lived in Yobe state oga.Even Christian ladies must put on at least a scarf on their head and shoulders otherwise na stone get U.
I know u know what I'm talking abt but I guess u are applying d maxim that it is normal to lie to an infidel(taqqiya)

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
Now tell me how these fine looking women would want to blow themselves and their fine and clean educated vagina up? grin it's only the poor, uneducated And low self esteemed brainwashed muslims women who are usually suicide bombers. I know some people would not like this comment but it's the truth besides I don't give a f...k! angry

And if u don't knw. Many jihadists in Boko haram, Taliban, Isis are very well educated and from well to do family, so it is nt abt poverty.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
Suicide bombers are teenagers who are still in their formative years. They are kidnapped, brainwashed for months and years until they become confused.
Next time, make comments like someone who is informed.
Bolded part: are you a perve?
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by mmsen: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
abdulkayus:

Chaiiiiiii, u guys a d lies u keep on peddling on nairaland up and down is disheartening. U all claim to be educated bt ignorance is still ur abode. I have been in d north for over 25 years and gals are encourage to go to school, they may nt be as much as we have in d south bt here in d north, they are encourage to go to school. Y nt come to d universities in d north and see thousands upon thousands if dem in school reading different courses.
Just leave ur cocoon and see things u never expect in d north.
I think it is high time these lies are stop. Chimamanda Adichie said it in her presentation of Danger of a single story.

So Boko Haram appeared from nowhere? Or was it Igbo men and Yorubas who joined forces to take over Sambisa forest abi? It wasn't the people who are resident in that region?

Who is lying to whom?

The illiteracy rate in the north averages well over 50%. Just a few years ago there was a report that Northern Nigeria had the largest number of out of school children in the entire world.

Even the boys are not sent to school speak less of the girls who are sold off to be abused by grandpas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.