Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice (6919 Views)

Which Federal University Accept Second Choice Or Direct Entry / Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? / The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice by charlisco(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2007
I want to know the list of Universities that do not accept candidate who apply for it as second choice.
Here in the south, i only knows of two,
University of Benin &
Ambrose Ali University.

I also heard that, those that filled in DELSU and PH as second choice, have very thin line in getting addmission into the universities.
My brother in the North, East and West, please can we know the name of those universities that do not accept second choice

thanks
Re: List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice by charlisco(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
i jst heard that LAUTECH do not accept candidate who fill it as second choice
let the list continue
Re: List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice by tokuns(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2007
I also know of the university of lagos i.e UNILAG.
Re: List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice by okahewere(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2007
Well pertaining universities that prove selective in admitting students that choose her as second choice, i think they are not really helping matters at all most especially at times as this were aptitude test has been added to Jamb. These universities include university of Nigeria, university of Ibadan and OAU they don't attend to candidates that choose them for a second choice.

I want to say here that this is totally rough and the Nigeria University commission should look into this before second choice for Jamb will be scrambled.
Re: List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice by Engrben1(f): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
cry
Re: List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice by 2bearly(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2010
uniben accept second choice http://unibenupdates.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Make A Second Class Upper / What Is The Difference Between WAEC And WASSCE / Regina Pacis College, Garki Abuja,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.