Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (25145 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Blue3k(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA-Federal government, Wednesday, said it won’t disclose to Nigerians the medical expenditure of President Muhammadu Buhari in London, saying it was too insensitive.

It has also set up a committee to interface with the national assembly to mend the seemingly frosty relationship between the executive and the legislature.

Details later

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/buharis-health-we-cant-disclose-amount-spent-fg/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Loyalblak007(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
because you know you spent an outrageous amount

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by marsoden: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fighting corruption with corruption. Weh Don Sir!

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Buharimustgo: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
This Buhari is a hypocrite, why can't u disclose the amount u spent?BMC and co shouldn't disturb NL again with their holier than thou posture of Buhari

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by omohayek: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
And they wonder why so many people are skeptical about Buhari's "change" ...

Nigerian politicians really take the masses for idiots. Unfortunately, the many blind supporters of Jonathan and Buhari online - despite the gross ineptitude of both men - is strong evidence that the politicians are justified in their contempt.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Annie939(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
you don't need to worry because we knew it was 500 million dollars fools

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by mexxmoney: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
And Bubu will be like "pellow nanjerians, this gabument is a gabument of transferency and anti kwarupshun"

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Blue3k(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol these guys are clowns. They have officially shamed their most diehard supporters. Hey guy want to eat your words now do you want to wait I bit longer.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I think comprehension is the problem of you wailing wailers, Buhari did not say he is stopping foreign medical treatment, he only say no foreign medical allowance for Government official..

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL any proof that he take any medical allowance? Maybe you need to understand meaning of no medical allowance, No one said you should not travel for medical if you have your money, what it means is Govt will not give any Govt workers foreign medical allowance so if you get your money you can go anywhere for your health..

Edit the story has been updated on Vanguard news. Mods don't seem interested in editing for me.

Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who disclosed these while briefing State House correspondents at the end of the FEC meeting, presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja said disclosing the cost of the President’s medical trip would undermine national security.

Cost of President’s medical trip

On cost of President’s medical trip, he said: “This matter has come several times and our position on the matter is quite straight forward. What are the President’s conditions of service? What are his entitlements in terms of his well-being and healthcare? The state is supposed to take responsibility for these.

“We believe that asking for how much has been spent on the health of the President is an issue that we should weigh very well, both for national security and for moral issues. I don’t know why we must divulge such very sensitive information

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by dessz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have a meme for these corrupt båstàrds;

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Biko don't, cause you could actually cause serious heart attack for most people cry. Let's just assume it was crazily expensive which am sure it was undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Emekamex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
APC zombies will soon defend this.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ivandragon: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blue3k:
Lol these guys are clowns. They have officially shamed their most diehard supporters. Hey guy want to eat your words now do you want to wait I bit longer.

that guy is a special breed of 'dumb'...

35 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blue3k:

What you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Pray(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Maaman and kyari..... but why?.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Blue3k(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What you talking about?

Lol did you get Amnesia or Alzheimer's in between the month that you don't remember your own words on subject. You were saying Buhari didn't use state funds to pay for his medical toursism. The same medical tourism he wanted to reduce for politicians in his campaign promises.

In case you don't remember your words on subject go back reread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3673842/does-buhari-administration-still-plan#54445929

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Caseless: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
How much is too much to spend on the health of our president? Those asking that question are mischievious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by pelumi111: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
health izsues ....undisclosed amount spent.....undisclosed yet they claim they want a fair government

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol did you get Amnesia or Alzheimer's in between the month that you don't remember your own words on subject. You we're saying Buhari didn't use state funds to pay for his medical toursism. The same medical tourism he wanted to reduce for politicians in his campaign promises.

In case you don't remember your words on subject go back reread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3673842/does-buhari-administration-still-plan#54445929

And please what the problem with what i say there, Did you have any proof of who pay for his medical?

Beside he is the President and that's part of the responsibilities of Govt to take care of him and hie Vice not for everyone..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ZombieTERROR: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is a government that promised to boycott and stop all foreign medical trips during campaign

Only God will punish Buhari and his co travelers

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ZombieTERROR: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And please what the problem with what i say there, Did you have any proof of who pay for his medical?

Beside he is the President and that's part of the responsibilities of Govt to take care of him and hie Vice not for everyone..
My friend shut your butthole

82 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ZombieTERROR: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Caseless:
How much is too much to spend on the health of our president? Those asking that question are mischievious.
Your case no be here

91 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

My friend shut your butthole

I think you need to shut your gutter..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Blue3k(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

[s]And please what the problem with what i say there, Did you have any proof of who pay for his medical?

Beside he is the President and that's part of the responsibilities of Govt to take care of him and hie Vice not for everyone..[/s]

Shameless political prostitute I'm glad it took less than a to month to expose you. The fact that precedent said the medical trips are funded by government should have been proof enough. Only daft people like yourself would pull pie out of the sky to say he paid for it himself.

Nobody argued his medical bills aren't to be covered by government. We're just wonder why after allocating so much money to Aso Clinic then have alternatives domesticly he ran overseas. This is is same person remember in your own words that said Buhari wanted to reduce medical tourism for politicians.

Lol great job at the strawman arguements but that won't save u. Remember your don't have to lobotomize yourself to show your devotion to Buhari. I'm done keep trying save face to fellow zombies. I just hope this gets front page so everybody gets to laugh at this.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ZombieTERROR: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I think you need to shut your gutter..

Think? Can u think?
Someone is thinking for you

76 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Think? Can u think?
Someone is thinking for you

Okay

Drive to Lagoon as teh dead of the night so gbo..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by yeyeboi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Flexherbal(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na nigeria money ooo

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Transparent Government indeed grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by toxxnoni(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Pincode government

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sacks Abdulrauf Modibbo For Age Falsification / Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text / Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.