Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. (1706 Views)

Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
I bought my phone on the 28th of last month. Brand new for 69,000(my last spare cash). I have been using it since then and i did not notice any issue, except when am charging it gets hot, i did not take that as a serious issue. Today while i was chatting with my phone it went off. Since morning till this time the phone is not displaying anything and no sign of the phone booting. It is just like a dead phone. First thing tomorrow morning i am taking it to the shop i bought it from.I would have gone since but i have been very busy in the office, when i got there this evening they had already closed for the day. I just want to know if any user has experienced such?
I did not do any software tweak, it is still the same way i bought it.

@lalasticlala please take it to front page so others can see.
@carlcaresophia and @carlcareopebi come to my aid.
@Misstechy what is your say on this?

2 Likes

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry bro, am using a Note 3 as well and I haven't experience this.
The phone is currently in a hard freeze state, its an issue that occurs mostly with non removable batteries.
At this point, long pressing the power button is also useless. What you have to do now is take it to a good or experienced phone engineer to restart or unfreeze the phone by removing the battery and inserting it back, this is the only way and the only reason I kind of dislike non removable batteries.
Note: removing the is a matter of disconnecting and reconnecting the battery with the motherboard and it should cost you less than 1000 naira.
I experienced it in other device models of mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
The phone is currently in a hard freeze state, its an issue that occurs mostly with non removable batteries.
At this point, long pressing the power button is also useless. What you have to do now is to take it a good phone engineer to restart or unfreeze the phone by removing the battery and inserting it back, this is the only way and the only reason I kind of dislike non removable batteries.
taking a 1 month old phone to a repairer is risky. I don't want the bla bla bla talk of any carlcare agent that will say i have broken the warranty seal. I will just take it to the office i bought it tomorrow morning. But bros i get files full this phone oooooo...
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
DlawTECHY:

taking a 1 month old phone to a repairer is risky. I don't want the bla bla bla talk of any carlcare agent that will say i have broken the warranty seal. I will just take it to the office i bought it tomorrow morning. But bros i get files full this phone oooooo...

You won't miss your files bro, its only a matter of disconnecting and reconnecting the battery, and the same reason I dislike non removable batteries.
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

You won't miss your files bro, its only a matter of disconnecting and reconnecting the battery, and the same reason I dislike non removable batteries.

ok bro. Does your own get hot during charging?
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
DlawTECHY:

The only pain here is having to open your newly bought device angry
I feel for you but youve gad no choice, just do it and use your phone again.
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
DlawTECHY:

ok bro. Does your own get hot during charging?

Yeap bruv,
Its a normal thing with this 64bit chipset, even my snapdragon gets hot.
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

The only pain here is having to open your newly bought device angry
I feel for you but youve gad no choice, just do it and use your phone again.
Ok bro. But i will first consult the phone shop. I will give you feedback tomorrow
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Yeap bruv,
Its a normal thing with this 64bit chipset, even my snapdragon gets hot.
i appreciate your time bro...

1 Like

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
DlawTECHY:
Ok bro. But i will first consult the phone shop. I will give you feedback tomorrow

Alright man, its a partial software/hardware issue
Take it to carlcare closer to you.

1 Like

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
DlawTECHY:

#hails

1 Like

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by Flexherbal(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
At this point, long pressing the power button is also useless. What you have to do now is take it to a good or experienced phone engineer to restart or unfreeze the phone by removing the battery and inserting it back, this is the only way and the only reason I kind of dislike non removable batteries.
Note: removing the is a matter of disconnecting and reconnecting the battery with the motherboard and it should cost you less than 1000 naira.

Good !
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by daamazing(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
DlawTECHY:

sorry for deraling, I'm interested in your signature.
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by walesho(m): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2017
I had same issues with my infinix hot note, instead of loosing it I just left it for like 4days for the battery to drain and then plug my charger and oops my phone came back to life
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by cutiedave(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2017
walesho:
I had same issues with my infinix hot note, instead of loosing it I just left it for like 4days for the battery to drain and then plug my charger and oops my phone came back to life
dis could take up to 2weeks if d battery is full...and someone without Patience like me wont b able to wait...
D best option is to open d phone and reconnect d battery...
I did mine myself wen it appened to my infinix hot4...
Imagine d first engineer i took it to told me d phone panel was dead and asked me to pay 17k...
I just laugh comot for dere, went to get a screwdriver and did it myself....

4 Likes

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by walesho(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2017
I just don't like loosing a new phone

1 Like

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2017
walesho:
wish i could wait... mine was 100% full and carlcare said i should wait for 3-5 woring days...
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by bashbif: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
I bought ma infinix note 3 around January ending at slot in osogbo but I had to sell the phone few weeks ago, d phone never last me more than 8 hours under heavy usage. I know if I take it to carlcare, dey will take care of it for me but I don't have luxury of waiting for days to get ma device back. Am chilling with ma l9 plus now and I don't regret buying the phone. Na machine and d battery na baddest especially for heavy user like me.

2 Likes

Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
bashbif:
I bought ma infinix note 3 around January ending at slot in osogbo but I had to sell the phone few weeks ago, d phone never last me more than 8 hours under heavy usage. I know if I take it to carlcare, dey will take care of it for me but I don't have luxury of waiting for days to get ma device back. Am chilling with ma l9 plus now and I don't regret buying the phone. Na machine and d battery na baddest especially for heavy user like me.
be like i go follow port to Tecno L9 plus.... How much did you buy it? i used L8plus and it was not bad... Help me find buyer for my hot note 3....
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
DlawTECHY:
I bought my phone on the 28th of last month. Brand new for 69,000(my last spare cash). I have been using it since then and i did not notice any issue, except when am charging it gets hot, i did not take that as a serious issue. Today while i was chatting with my phone it went off. Since morning till this time the phone is not displaying anything and no sign of the phone booting. It is just like a dead phone. First thing tomorrow morning i am taking it to the shop i bought it from.I would have gone since but i have been very busy in the office, when i got there this evening they had already closed for the day. I just want to know if any user has experienced such?
I did not do any software tweak, it is still the same way i bought it.

@lalasticlala please take it to front page so others can see.
@carlcaresophia and @carlcareopebi come to my aid.
@Misstechy what is your say on this?
Hi @DlawTECHY Hi Visit the Carlcare Service Centre for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Kindly send me your name & phone number. Thank you!
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @DlawTECHY Hi Visit the Carlcare Service Centre for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Kindly send me your name & phone number. Thank you!
I have done that, i was called this afternoon and i have gotten my phone, but it seems i lost everything as my phone was wiped...i just wan cry as i dey so... Thank God for the quick restore of my phone. But i feel bad cos i lost much files...
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
So bad of Carlcare Uyo.. . I was happy I got my phone back little did I know that my panel was changed and this new one none of the sound output is functioning.. ..
Speaker no sound
Earpiece no sound
External headset no sound..
I don't think I can advice any of my close relative And friends to get such a phone.. . Errors are numerous...
Just for 1 month I cannot enjoy a brand new phone I bought with my little money.. .
First thing on Monday am going back there.. .. Very disappointing. ...
Have said many good things about this product.. . They shouldn't make me regret my decision...
@carlcareopebi
@carlcaresophia

Please I need your advice. ...
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by DlawTECHY(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Number 1 reason I'll never go back to transsion devices.
Re: Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. by Youngpo413: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Even @Carlcaresophfia,that beautiful,breastful lady is now using xiaomi MI 9T.

(1) (Reply)

© / How To Crack Wifi Password / I Need Help On How To Trade Btc On Luno Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.