Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) (87807 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / UNN Female Graduate Bags First Class In Law (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by divinelove(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2017
ebusfav:
The letter below which is trending on social media, is allegedly written by a female graduate of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, located in Owerri area of Imo State.

The 21-year-old lady who applied for a job opening in a popular hotel in Aba, Luxury City Hotel, and reportedly a National Diploma graduate, wrote;

No.....
Aba, Abia State
29/03/2017

The Luxury City
Hotel
aba Owerri road

Dear Sir/Madam

LATER OF APPLICATION
My name is .... I am 21yrs old I Just grautueted with ordinary national diploma
at federal polythnic nekede owerri Am so much interested when I hard of a vacancy in your hotel so i decide to apply I will be so gratful working in this noble hotel
I have work at Links hotel Owerri as receptionist I have customer relations
so I will be grateful if am allow to work in this hotel

Your's sincerely
(Her signature)
O...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/heres-job-application-letter-written-by.html

She has only ND I have seen worst HND and Degree holders
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by kumuyi1991(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame it to those boys that always distract we girls ........................ we hardly concentrate with our studies especially when we look little prettier , na die be that one grin shocked
do not blame it on boys distracting you and it all depends on you
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by brightec(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by charlesremigius(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2017
you ar a disgrace to dat noble institution
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by kkboy(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2017
She has all it takes to be a Nigerian Senator.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Amoto94(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2017
alizma:

why should we blame them? of all the monicas in the world, you choose free woman. and it is written in the book of wisdom that from the abundance of the heart "are things we hear from you".
wise words from Ebira, if you don't take your chicken to the market for sale, no one will come and ask you how much are you selling it.
Anebira uwaa vi?
Back to the thread the applicant is a reflection of our society and education system in particular when GEJ said our graduates are unemployable I was mad at him then but my encounter with some of them forced me to agree with him.
There is need for stakeholders in the education sector to decide on what measures required to address the rot in this critical sector. An such measures must be pursued with vigor.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2017
grin.
She kws wat'sup and I love her hustling spirit to apply first.
I kw most slay and posh girls she's better than. Just forming.
This r kinda ppl I'd love to employ. Employ this type, she will give you all the services and dedications needed by the firm.
So don't be surprise manager will just laff and gv her the work. Life ain't that too serious wt sm ppl.

Going to university doesn't grantee or enhance ur spoken English.
It all starts frm the foundation. Maybe she had a poor or mushroom foundation. Nada to laff at her. She only need to be thought. This type r open to learning buh thr quest for survival (hustlers) won't let dem.

This kindda ppl can alwz feel this way... Like who cares. Lemme get the work first.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Icansing:
people with bad hand writing are the most intelligent,, hand wirttin has nothing to do with ur I. Q
I've seen how intelligent she is.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
kumuyi1991:

How do you mean?, when you guys keep pestering us like flies, spending like you work in the mint company, some even beg as if their lives depend on it aaaaah, i beg you guys, let the girls be ooooooh, Some call us all sort of pet names just to have our attention, and when we refused, they will arrange for rape, when we agree, they will come here to tell the world that we are naughty, cheap to their liken,

1 Like

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by ogborikoko: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Poor writing and grammar doesn't make her a failure.
Its only a wakeup call to our educational system. I've seen worse. ND, OND, HND, Bsc. even Msc. It is as a result of poor academic background. Little or on attention is paid to what is taught and their performance in Govt. primary and secondary schools.
Most Nigerian graduate today look for format to write everything( CV, application, etc).
You need to see the performance of graduates in a test that required writing.
and some people are here making jest.
Even some graduate today can't use the computer effectively.

#youthwakeupcall
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by tk4rd: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame it to those boys that always distract we girls ........................ we hardly concentrate with our studies especially when we look little prettier , na die be that one grin shocked
YOU ARE BUSY BLAMING.!!!!!
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by eph123(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
eflintsone:
fuckery , u will doubt the news block head cos its from ur eastern region...it wont be fake had it been ita from the northern part of the country... illiterate like u
[/s]
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by toye440: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2017
90% of corp members can't write a good formal letter, all of them get 3rd class ne , nonsense pls don't jinx 3rd class some of the 3rd class I know r due to issues besetting them but one on one they would beat a 2.1 graduate if not rub shoulder with a first class student. Note most graduates r Cramer's its why employers cry our graduates r half baked because they crammed everything now its time to b practical u r looking for ur text book.
permit me to disappoint u further I was at a hospital are doctors have to browse to prescribe .
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by oforij(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Freewoman:

If only you know the EffectS of you "beautiful girls" on the lives of boys in campus
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by ACURASPEEDO(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2017
TOT IRTS SMTH MORE REAASONABLE. MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW angry
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by babaireti(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmnnn! Na dem again,and their school! highest enrollment in JAMB,NECO,WAEC and .........., all na ABA made
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
kumuyi1991:

How do you mean?, when you guys keep pestering us like flies, spending like you work in the mint company, some even beg as if their lives depend on it aaaaah, i beg you guys, let the girls be ooooooh, Some call us all sort of pet names just to have our attention, and when we refused, they will arrange for rape, when we agree, they will come here to tell the world that we are naughty, cheap to their liken,
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Casablanca22:

Objection please... You has yourself to blame. I hate it when people blame others or even satan when they fail on something. If you see me do something nasty: please dont blame anyone... blame me.

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2017
autonomous22:

Stop giving out FONE number , no body would disturb u.....

When i refused, you will start to say that this girl don dey form, and you start planning evil against the girl abi, Now tell me, you can count how many men that are your followers in your facebook page but women are uncountable
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
The idiot who posted this is a very big fool. She applied for a job and you went ahead exposing her grammatical error which she is way better than most university graduates. For all you care, she might just have OND which is like advanced secondary school qualification. No one is perfect when it comes to English. Professors do make alot of mistakes, some don't know meanings of some words. Instead of condemning, why not correct the person, that's why the school system is available for all ages. Each day is a learning process. No reasonable or educated person is gonna trash someone in this manner, rather they will correct the person cause some people had poor foundation, it's not their fault but there's room for improvement. The mere fact she is unable to write an application now, it doesn't mean she won't do it in future, give her time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abi I lie ni baba? cheesy

Even stevie wonder can see the truth in what you said
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Preye21: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Crauxx:
Go school, MBA. Na emeka house better pass. You see wetin e dey cause
lol
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
I disagree. This is not the final copy.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2017
alizma:

why should we blame them? of all the monicas in the world, you choose free woman. and it is written in the book of wisdom that from the abundance of the heart "are things we hear from you".
wise words from Ebira, if you don't take your chicken to the market for sale, no one will come and ask you how much are you selling it.

What about those that come to steal from it, yes, those thieves. .......................... Don't pretend oooooooh, Those your girls friends how many of them their parents know that you are stealing from them? Boys can lieooooooooh
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2017
livinbygrace:

Most of the so called graduates we have now are nothing but a glorified primary school certificate"s holder..I have had personal encounter with many of them and i wonder how they graduated from school..Go to the NYSC camp and see some of our graduates.
It tells us how bad our education system has gone
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by emmydee(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Freewoman:
English is learnt in the secondary school not at the university. That is why you are able to pass JAMBand WAEC!
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
stainlink:
angry
She can't even spell the polytechnic she went to.
Is she in anyway related to Oga Dino? grin

I doubt if bro Dino can differentiate Bentley by name from his other cars if not by color and sound....

1 Like

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
If you actually believe this piece of hogwash scripted and written by a random blogger just to mock and belittle polytechnic graduates, then it means you can believe almost anything

Why isn't a letter like this attributed to a student of private university? Why is something like this always attributed to polytechnic students? With the level of education deterioration in Nigeria, does it mean that only polytechnic produce half and ill-baked graduates?

Funny enough, she might even be well-skilled and more productive than most of all these Patrick Obahiagbon-like English speaking dumb and unproductive heads cheesy

This one is even too fake to be real nah.. Even if someone is grammatically deficient, no be like this e dey be nah cheesy

#Nonsense#

2 Likes

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by alizma: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Freewoman:

What about those that come to steal from it, yes, those thieves. .......................... Don't pretend oooooooh, Those your girls friends how many of them their parents know that you are stealing from them? Boys can lieooooooooh
funny you.
are you sure you don't enjoy the so call stealing?
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
ebusfav:
The letter below which is trending on social media, is allegedly written by a female graduate of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, located in Owerri area of Imo State.

The 21-year-old lady who applied for a job opening in a popular hotel in Aba, Luxury City Hotel, and reportedly a National Diploma graduate, wrote;

No.....
Aba, Abia State
29/03/2017

The Luxury City
Hotel
aba Owerri road

Dear Sir/Madam

LATER OF APPLICATION
My name is .... I am 21yrs old I Just grautueted with ordinary national diploma
at federal polythnic nekede owerri Am so much interested when I hard of a vacancy in your hotel so i decide to apply I will be so gratful working in this noble hotel
I have work at Links hotel Owerri as receptionist I have customer relations
so I will be grateful if am allow to work in this hotel

Your's sincerely
(Her signature)
O...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/heres-job-application-letter-written-by.html

Ok....now everybody is condemning this girl and I believe there are many of us here who fall below this girl's standard. If you feel you are better than this girl, I challenge you to point out all the errors in the Application Letter and submit a corrected version. I promise to send a N1000 worth airtime to a correct version.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
it not her lang some dat speak english wat av u achive in life life na jeje u neva knew wat she can achived in life. who god bless let no man curse why did u put dis blog to mock her
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by awarenexmariner: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I would've pardoned her if she was only failing in spellings but seeing her poor handwriting mad me go haywire.
Bros Abeg nor dey correct person if u nor read brighter grammar. Abeg na mad or made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.