Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac (8846 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Idydarling(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
talk true grin
na true I talk
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by moghulis: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
BrutusOj:
what's PF?

So you want a big dickcheesy? lol.

It is called the pelvic floor muscle.
It is located at the root of the p*nis just behind your testicles.
If you stretch it, it will grow in length and push your penis farther. It can increase the length,hardness and thickness of the p*nis

You know when you are exercising the PF muscle, your body will naturally start sending the required nutrients to the PF muscle for its expansion(growth) like every other muscle in your body. Now as the nutrients are coming your penis will be getting a fair share of the nutrients and as such it will grow together wif the PF muscle.

But in all this, the most amazing thing here is the angle of your erection when your PF muscle begins to grow.

*You know all natural(normal) erections are horizontal wif the ground

*Weak erections point downwards

*But the supernatural erection, that type of erection which you get when you have a strong PF muscle, from PF muscle exercises, point upwards making it very hard for you to lose your erectiongrin Even after 30mins sef you will still be as hard as rockgrincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by SINZ: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

you dey mind all those foolish people

wetin cosine muscle growth and penis shrinkage

LOL, but they may have a point though.. I've noticed most super-muscled guys have their dicks virtually missing whenever they wear those tights. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmm.. What will it profit this man if he gains the whole muscles but suffers the loss of his manhood
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Steroids caused it.
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by moghulis: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

show me link with proof
has W.H.O said so
don't come here and tell me crap
do you even know what steroids are
they actually make you dic.k bigger
You don't know anything. Steroids shrink the penis.
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
moghulis:

You don't know anything. Steroids shrink the penis.
your father.....if you quote me again i would add your mother
bastard
na your generation nor know anything
bitch
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by moghulis: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

your father.....if you quote me again i would add your mother

bastard

na your generation nor know anything

bitch

Mumu your mama there. Ignorant dickhead born by a bastard father.

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
y'all gay asses,talking abt ur fellow man's diccck
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, but they may have a point though.. I've noticed most super-muscled guys have their dicks virtually missing whenever they wear those tights. grin

which people did you see?

Iyanya nor get dic.k

lynxx nor get dic.k

Dwayne Johnson nor get

Arnold Schwarzenegger nor still get

I repeat peni.s shrinkage got nothing to do with hitting the gym
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by okwabayi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Apart from pissing and procreation what else does one need it for? Let him enjoy himself. If he doesn't have one or lost it at least he has a body which only 10% of men in the world get to enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Career Woman Or House Wife: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.