Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Uba Acquired Trade Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Acquired Trade Bank? (1463 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Acquired Trade Bank? by getrich(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2007
I all, is true that the uba has acquired the defunct trade bank Nigeria plc .
Re: Uba Acquired Trade Bank? by getrich(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2007
yes delords i am asking, and if is true how is the depositors of the defunct trade bank

relate with the uba as regards their deposit.precisely what is the instruction of the Nigerian

Deposit Insurance Commission[NDIC] to the depositors as i know of a person whose money

was trapped in the trade bank.

thanks
Re: Uba Acquired Trade Bank? by getrich(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
delords thanks for your responce,i don't mean the investors,what i mean is the

depositors fund with the liquidated trade bank,how will they get their money from

uba.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can A Joint Business Owned By 6 Friends Work? / Help / In Need Of 400,000 Naira Loan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.