Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria (2535 Views)

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Good day good citizens of Nigeria. Please help a buddy with the a cheap if possible the cheapest tariff plan for any of our Network providers. The manner with which this Telecoms zap my airtime recently is quite annoying. The other I was charged by one of the Telecoms a fee of N80 just for a minute call which I consider absurd. This has left me with the need to search and migrate to a tariff plan that will suit me at the moment. Mods I don't know if this is not appropriate section for such post but if it's not,please help move it to the appropriate section. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by nony43(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2017
None all them na the same scammers
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2017
nony43:
None all them na the same scammers
Nawa o. Dem want make we stop to dey make calls?
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by beeoohtee(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Bro... Internet is your friend. Pls kindly surf the net for a better and suitable tariff plan.
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2017
beeoohtee:
Bro... Internet is your friend. Pls kindly surf the net for a better and suitable tariff plan.
It won't be out of place if I discover this from the masses' experience.
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by kfrosh: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
MtN pulse is still the best if you make long minute calls. I believe it's fair enough for all.
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Xtrapro is the cheapest call tariff.. After a daily fee of N5, you make calls to any network at N6.6

They don't charge you N5 when you don't make calls at all for a day
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by router123(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
I call from my MTN line to any network at 5.50k per mins and there is no daily deduction.
One thing u must do is join MTN pulse. *406*1# I think.
Also ensure that u don't subscribe to any awuf offer they will be texting u cos they all have hidden charges.
My wife has to change her Etisalat line cos of the same thing u are going thru. She don call customer care tire no solution.

All those multiply your credit offers na lie. Na u go pay for it later
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by SuperSuave(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Xtrapro is the cheapest call tariff.. After a daily fee of N5, you make calls to any network at N6.6

true, I'm on xtrapro too
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:

OK..thanks. I will give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
router123:
I call from my MTN line to any network at 5.50k per mins and there is no daily deduction.
Also ensure that u don't subscribe to any awuf offer they will be texting u cos they all have hidden charges.
My wife has to change her Etisalat line cos of the same thing u are going thru. She don call customer care tire no solution.

MTN pulse offers a call rate of 5.50K per mins?
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by WackyJ1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
After MTN Xtrapro..

You have Airtel Trybe.

But Airtel Trybe has no daily Charges
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by olahajayi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
WackyJ1:
After MTN Xtrapro..

You have Airtel Trybe.

But Airtel Trybe has no daily Charges

airtel trybe is 11k/sec and that is 6.6k/min however, your first 50 secs of the day will be charged at the rate of 20k/sec which is #10/50secs
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by silversonuc(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:

mybiz plus mks calls at same rate without daily chrg sha, used to b 6naira flat bfore dey went to 11/s recently
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by silversonuc(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
router123:

how true is dis boss
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2017
silversonuc:

mybiz plus mks calls at same rate without daily chrg sha, used to b 6naira flat bfore dey went to 11/s recently
Really?
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by silversonuc(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Really?
yes boss
Re: Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria by donhils: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
router123:

MTN pulse is 11k/s (N6.6/m) after 1st minute of the day charged at 20k/s.

(1) (Reply)

New Impressive Pictures Of The Samsung Galaxy S10 Emerges. / Innjoo Note Vs Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Comparison / Airtel Download Bundle - Get 1GB Of Data For N350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.