Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Uka Alice Uneh Likely To Outshine Tonto Dike, Omotola , Ini Edo And Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uka Alice Uneh Likely To Outshine Tonto Dike, Omotola , Ini Edo And Genevieve (752 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Mr P And Genevieve Did Not Know That Camera Was On Them / Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uka Alice Uneh Likely To Outshine Tonto Dike, Omotola , Ini Edo And Genevieve by omanifrank(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2017
With a model-like physique, outspokenness and uncanny knack for roles interpretation, The movie industry in Nigeria, no doubt, is being run and made lively by female actors.

While those who have rocked the industry in the past are getting tired due to old age and request for fresh faces keep increasing, new faces are taking over to fill the vacant spaces left by their ‘seniors’ in the ‘game’ Alice who hails from (Benue state) is indeed a star to watch out for as she is currently dazzling Nollywood.“I have a passion for acting, and I believe I have a lot of offer the industry”,

soft-spoken and fast rising actress who is also a model debuted with a movie produced and directed by Uche Akwari, aka Zeemoney, Alice is also into fashion and has done several high profile exhibitions fashion shows.

Re: Uka Alice Uneh Likely To Outshine Tonto Dike, Omotola , Ini Edo And Genevieve by pyyxxaro: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2017
Just passing

Una well done undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Manager Love In Paris / 3 Ways To Keep Your Personal Life Private At Work. / Mercy Johnson Show Her Curve Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.