Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Build A Freezer And Earn Cool Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build A Freezer And Earn Cool Cash (621 Views)

70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment / Osinbajo Approves Freezer And Generator As Collateral For Loan / Build A Freezer And Earn Cool Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Freezer And Earn Cool Cash by goshen26: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello to you all.....

I Will like to introduce you to a cool business you can invest your money into, and you will like you did.

1.[/b]Sealed Zobo and Kunu:[b] we are gradually entering hot season where chilled drinks will sell like anti virus. Another observation is that people have started losing interest in that famous drink because of the danger we are made to believe-in some weeks ago. Zobo as common as it is has powerful medicinal value and no danger attached to it, in fact a friend who is into export of fruits and other product told me that there is high demand for zobo around the world.

The only danger people tend to have is the bottle, we don't wanna buy cos the bottle is picked on the street. Well, the goodnews is you can now order pet-bottle from factory, get a capping machine and make a sealed zobo and kunu. I know a woman who does that and she is making cool cash from it now.....

[/b]2. Sale of iced block:[b] with the epileptic power supply now in the country smart inviduals now use generator to power our built freezer for several hours, and within a shortest time harvest is seen. You sell and make your money within shortest period of time.....

Lest I forget; people who sell chilled drink on our high way now preferred buying freezed minerals (plastic bottle) and selling in the sun, no matter how sunny the day is they will still have chilled drink to sell, because they bought at freezed drink.... You can invest your money by buying crates of drinks, make it freeze and sell to those people that sell on the high way.

At this point let me introduce Obed-Tech to you.

At Obed-Tech we build iced block freezer, ranging from 30 blocks to 200 blocks, we also build cold room for ur drinks and frozen foods....at affordable prices and fear of Almighty God....

U can pm me or quote me to have details
Re: Build A Freezer And Earn Cool Cash by sourcebabez: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls reach me on 08035224608
goshen26:
Hello to you all.....

I Will like to introduce you to a cool business you can invest your money into, and you will like you did.

1.[/b]Sealed Zobo and Kunu:[b] we are gradually entering hot season where chilled drinks will sell like anti virus. Another observation is that people have started losing interest in that famous drink because of the danger we are made to believe-in some weeks ago. Zobo as common as it is has powerful medicinal value and no danger attached to it, in fact a friend who is into export of fruits and other product told me that there is high demand for zobo around the world.

The only danger people tend to have is the bottle, we don't wanna buy cos the bottle is picked on the street. Well, the goodnews is you can now order pet-bottle from factory, get a capping machine and make a sealed zobo and kunu. I know a woman who does that and she is making cool cash from it now.....

[/b]2. Sale of iced block:[b] with the epileptic power supply now in the country smart inviduals now use generator to power our built freezer for several hours, and within a shortest time harvest is seen. You sell and make your money within shortest period of time.....

Lest I forget; people who sell chilled drink on our high way now preferred buying freezed minerals (plastic bottle) and selling in the sun, no matter how sunny the day is they will still have chilled drink to sell, because they bought at freezed drink.... You can invest your money by buying crates of drinks, make it freeze and sell to those people that sell on the high way.

At this point let me introduce Obed-Tech to you.

At Obed-Tech we build iced block freezer, ranging from 30 blocks to 200 blocks, we also build cold room for ur drinks and frozen foods....at affordable prices and fear of Almighty God....

U can pm me or quote me to have details

(1) (Reply)

GET INSPIRED / All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And How They Pay (payments) / How To Generate 10k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.