Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. (5252 Views)

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by Okey80: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
It was a pandemonium of some sort this morning at Agip flyover by Ada/George road in Port-Harcourt when a woman who people alleged to be a witch was seen half naked and dead on the street. The woman looked very old and malnourished.

According to some person's who saw her in the early hours before the crowd start gathering, they said it was a bird which was electrocuted and it fell on the ground and turned into a human being. From the pictures taken in the early hours when the woman allegedly fell she was lying prostate but some persons turned her just to take pictures

At the time of filing this report so many persons are already there taking photos of the alleged witch and some thieves have taken advantage of the crowd, stealing phones and other personal belongings.

http://oddnaija..com.ng/2017/03/bird-turn-into-old-woman-in-port.html?m=1

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by HungerBAD: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2017
This is a disturbing picture.

And since I do not believe in the existence of witches,I have my own theory of what I think happened here.

I am fairly certain that this woman,was a mentally challenged woman,who was kept with one of those local treatment places you find in some towns.

If you have ever seen the conditions of people living inside such treatment centers,then you will know they look like this woman in this picture.

And sometimes,families just abandon a mentally challenged family member in such places and disappear for ever.

It is such people that always end up like this. No family member to check up on their welfare. No love. Nobody cares.

And when they die,they get dumped on the roadside.

This is the picture of a woman that was starved to death,and the Police should be on the trail of those that committed this atrocity.

Nobody saw no bird turn to human.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by FvckShiT(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pört Harcourt Aírways júst fúcking crashed
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Viewers discretion is advised.

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by PrinzCarter(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Blood of God what is that
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by illegalGangla(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Expired Poona looking pervs
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by hahn(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Did anyone actually see the bird flying or witnessed the transformation?

This might be a criminal case or mystery that can be solved and no one will know because of our presupposed assumptions about "witches"

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by cana882(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ada-George again?? Maybe I need to move out of this area.
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by Seun(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by Kondomatic(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Can I see her picture when she was a bird?

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by rusher14: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Primitive minds.

What do we change about Africa?

In this day and age in which any subject could be researched yet we have such unfounded theories and unguarded utterances.

Shame of a continent.

2 Likes

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by firstclassmumu: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na wa o anyway I was here
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
I just passed there some minutes ago when the police arrived.

I didn't ask questions though.
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by Okey80: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is a disturbing picture.

And since I do not believe in the existence of witches,I have my own theory of what I think happened here.

I am fairly certain that this woman,was a mentally challenged woman,who was kept with one of those local treatment places you find in some towns.

If you have ever seen the conditions of people living inside such treatment centers,then you will know they look like this woman in this picture.

And sometimes,families just abandon a mentally challenged family member in such places and disappear for ever.

It is such people that always end up like this. No family member to check up on their welfare. No love. Nobody cares.

And when they die,they get dumped on the roadside.

Nobody saw no bird turn to human.

I don't usually believe such story. I actually asked around when i went there. One of those onlookers told me that a guy saw a struggling bird in the early hours of the morning on a power line and when it fell down,It turned into a woman. I didn't see the dude to interview him to know what actually happened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by MJBOLT: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
the woman doesn't look like somebody who has eaten in days
undecided
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by PrinzCarter(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Its time to start killing all dis birds especially does sparrow birds dat tinkz its dere "right" to fly ,dat bird doesn't HV respect
Re: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. by brandonobi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
(rolls eyes) every bird in Nigeria is now a witch, any dead woman on the street is a fallen bird

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria / Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.