Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Is A Considerable Part Of Our Economy Run By (nysc) Corpers? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is A Considerable Part Of Our Economy Run By (nysc) Corpers? (702 Views)

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Considerable Part Of Our Economy Run By (nysc) Corpers? by kunle357(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
From my opinion, i find it shocking that most employers of corpers throughout the country have refused to give coprpers even 1 day holiday for the xmas holiday season, even when the regulatory body has given them a couple of days off to travel home. This is even with the fact that the employers know that most of these corpers have come from very far places (in most cases) and might want to spend the holidays with their family. What is bothering is that in most of the PPAs, you might not be shocked to find out that they have laid off the regular staff due to reasons best known to them and now rely entirely on the corpers. Imagine what happens if the regulatory body (NYSC) decides to have all corpers to report to their various secretariats for 2 week long programme, in my opinion, i think this would affect the health of the nations economy adversely.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Is Bedeviled With Lack Of Proper Coordination,reveiw Inevitable:david Mark / NYSC Batch C 2012 Corp Member Posted To Osun Let Meets Here. / Batch A 2012 Corp Members In Oyo State Clarion Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.