Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (65476 Views)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Instant noodles are a fast, cheap and easy to cook food for the man on the go but do you know they can kill you.

Here we take a look at the top 10 reasons why we should avoid these sweet temptations:

1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver.
It causes abnormalities and damage to those areas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.

What Do You Have To Say?

www.agricinfo.com/2017/03/top-10-reasons-why-you-must-avoid.html?m=1

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
why you should start eating indomie 1. it taste yummy 2. the indomie super pack is now #50 3. it is easy to cook 4. you can easily go for it when exhausted 5. it smells good 6. you'll win a bicycle if u consume 1 carton in one week 7. it can be use to lure some ladies grin 8. Op love to eat it 9. its affordable and a carton is #1800 10. Because they are currently advertising it at Agege gringringringrin

493 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by acenazt: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bros We Dey B4 Me Abeg When N Where Indomie (nt Minimie Or Dangote) Noodles Carton Bcm 1800!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
why you should start eating indomie 1. it taste yummy 2. the indomie super pack is now #50 3. it is easy to cook 4. you can easily go for it when exhausted 5. it smells good 6. you'll win a bicycle if u consume 1 carton in one week 7. it can be use to lure some ladies grin 8. Op love to eat it 9. its affordable and a carton is #1800 10. Because they are currently advertising it at Agege gringringringrin
U re funny bro, Me am talking about d side effect

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
acenazt:
Bros We Dey B4 Me Abeg When N Where Indomie (nt Minimie Or Dangote) Noodles Carton Bcm 1800!

Thank U bro, The Carton is around 2,500

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Ayofaks(f): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Thank U bro, The Carton is around 2,500
grin ;DNa you dey discourage us...na you still dey give us correct market price cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ayofaks:
grin ;DNa you dey discourage us...na you still dey give us correct market price cheesy

Lols, Na someone no know, am sure na Afonja him be, Dey no sabi anything.

Operation Flush Indomie

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Ayofaks(f): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Operation Flush Indomie
But I am proudly AFONJA cheesy cool

81 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ayofaks:
But I am proudly AFONJA cheesy cool

Abeg no vex ooo, Lols, Hope u re gud today? Me self no no oo, Aunty Kemi don teach me lesson, she dey for prison now, Check out d reasons and dont forget to visit my blog

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Ayofaks(f): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Abeg no vex ooo, Lols, Hope u re gud today? Me self no no oo, Aunty Kemi don teach me lesson, she dey for prison now, Check out d reasons and dont forget to visit my blog
I'd do that kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ayofaks:
I'd do that kiss
And be a regular follower of my blog. Dnt forget to also follow me on nairaland.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Adieza post=55100023]
U re funny bro, Me am talking about d side effect[/quoted don't mind me jare, I understand u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
acenazt:

today
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Operation Flush Indomie

yea here you come I know one of you will enter the trap. Op come o I dn catch one

am also surprise when they are doing the advertising at my area today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:

yea here you come I know one of you will enter the trap. Op come o I dn catch one

am also surprise when they are doing the advertising at my area today

Am sorry bro, Maybe it d effect of d Dollar
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Can you give a meal for N60
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by chloride6: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kukuma add bread, suya, garri and gala since you people have added coke and fanta, so that i can enter lagoon.

Shey you no say na these things guys dey take manage? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You chop Indomie, you die.

You no chop indoime, you die.

I chloride6 have chosen to chop indomie and die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Iseddy: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
How female students wan survive?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by IMASTEX: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eat natural to stay healthy. This is the secret that kept our foreparents aging healthily well over 100years.

Take our natural herbal tea to ensure perfect eretile health. See profile for details.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Arsenalholic(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Awon ti noodles be like: story for the gods o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by PublicAssurance: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
I will continue to eat Indomie...because Indomie has always been there for me, in good times and bad

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by itiswellandwell: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by burkingx(f): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by jeromzy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Indomie like no other...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Baba, forget story! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry He go hard to stop o.....
It all good....but i just won't be able to stop
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by HIRAETH: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
8 My best food

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:
Can you give a meal for N60
Yes, buy vegetables, onions, tomatoes, dried fish and small garri to make eba, you have a balance diet tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Mutuwa(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Something must kill somebody o!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by positivelord: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
OP I hope you are ready for any eventual law suit ......Kemi quickly comes to mind
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by VickyRotex(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Operation Flush Indomie

You're high on Osogbo weed abi! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.