Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Thin Tall Tony Runs Into Former Big Brother Naija Winner, Katung Aduwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Runs Into Former Big Brother Naija Winner, Katung Aduwa (758 Views)

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony Runs Into Former Big Brother Naija Winner, Katung Aduwa by noetic5: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thin Tall Tony, one of the evicted Big Brother contestants, ran into Katung Aduwak, the winner of the first season of Big Brother Nigeria, and he was quick to take a photo and share with his followers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSQbl-3ACRN/?taken-by=thintalltony

TTT, was on his way to Calabar when he met Katung, his fellow Big Brother alumni. He shared the photo with the caption;

"On my way to #calabar and guess who I ran into? @katung_aduwakand my GOD it was mind blowing knowing that amount of encouragement given in less than 5mins. This is what I define as wisdom and #madlove ......#thintalltony#whatscrackerlacking #changebeginswithme #bigbrothernigeria #BBNAIJA #bbn#bbn2017 #multichoice #dstv #gotv #africamagic #nawanarealwa #funguy#calabarboy #anothercalabarboy"

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/thin-tall-tony-runs-into-former-big.html

lalasticlala

Re: Thin Tall Tony Runs Into Former Big Brother Naija Winner, Katung Aduwa by noetic5: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
See dem
Re: Thin Tall Tony Runs Into Former Big Brother Naija Winner, Katung Aduwa by solid3(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Runs Into Former Big Brother Naija Winner, Katung Aduwa by youngest85(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony Runs Into Former Big Brother Naija Winner, Katung Aduwa by noetic5: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Richest Comedians In Nigeria / Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life / Deola Sagoe, A Popular Icon And A Leading Woman Of African Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.