Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work (722 Views)

Requesting Serious Seller Of Doussie And Kosso Woods / Jesus is coming soon, repent, and embrace Him now / Lagos And Abuja Airport Concession TVC Break Fast With Aviation Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
These woods are highly needed for the continuous construction of the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport in Abuja.
The company handling the project, CCECC, has sent these pictures to few people to get the wood for them.
If you know where you can find such wood(distance ain't a problem) you contact me on whatsapp or call 07061986376....pls no scams here

Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Those woods full.my villa na how much una go pay?
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by femonaija(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
What is the name of this wood ?

TsaTrinity:
These woods are highly needed for the continuous construction of the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport in Abuja.
The company handling the project, CCECC, has sent these pictures to few people to get the wood for them.
If you know where you can find such wood(distance ain't a problem) you contact me on whatsapp or call 07061986376....pls no scams here
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
femonaija:
What is the name of this wood ?

I wasnt told. The chinese don't even know the name in english. What they are after is getting the wood
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:
Those woods full.my villa na how much una go pay?
Where Sir
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Where Sir
Benue state.
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

Benue state.
Okay pls send me pictures of the woods ASAP
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Okay pls send me pictures of the woods ASAP
unfortunately I'm not in the area where the woods are located. I just resumed back to school.
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

unfortunately
I'm not in the area where the woods are located.
I just resumed back to school.
You could send someone to do that for you. Its money and time we are talking about here
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
TsaTrinity:

You could send someone to do that for you. Its money and time we are talking about here
I know money is involved.
how much would you guys pay.
I can go back to the village this weekend if I can get the amount.
Re: Pls Help Me Find These Woods Needed For Abuja Airport Work by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

I know money is involved.
how much would you guys pay.
I can go back to the village this weekend if I can get the amount.
It seems you're more concerned about the money than delivering. If you could do the simple instruction given to you and if the its the right wood we're looking for, they will surely compensate you. Its simple

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, pls vote- CBN dollars for tourism or for refineries? / Business Plan Format I Need Help. / Update : Diamond Bank Has Rectifies 7.3million Naira Transfer Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.