Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Comprehensive Guide To Research Methodology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Comprehensive Guide To Research Methodology (563 Views)

10 Powerful Research Methodology Books You Must Get As A Final Year Student / 10 Powerful Research Methodology Books You Must Get As A Final Year Student / A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading.. #2500 only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Guide To Research Methodology by Researchclue: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

June 10, 2014 By Japheth A. Yaya

Research can simply be described as a diligent and scientific enquiry or investigation into a subject or problem in order to come up with the latest discovery (ies) so as to resolve an identified societal problem. In any field of knowledge, research is very important as it enables the researcher to discover new ground to cover in meeting human needs and thereby makes society worth living. Research is the bedrock of any serious minded scholar which he/she has to carry out in order to salvage a decaying economy of a nation and also sustain development for his country.
........Visit the link in our Bio to Read More........

Re: A Comprehensive Guide To Research Methodology by robprice: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
I would love to see this guide on my site. Feel free to post it there. I think it's a great idea.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team / New Fetures Of E-commerce Website Listed. / CEH (certified Ethical Hacker) V9 Certification Training In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.