Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User (83304 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by tunezvic(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
And yes or no. I wonder what they teach u in those religious places u go to if u see nothing wrong with the battering of an old woman. Even Christ himself willl be ashamed of u guys
not in support of battering an old woman but believe me. Witchcraft exist and human can turn to animal..
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Poor old lady

4 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by ZoneBslayer(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Donald3d:

Some things defy common sense bro,somethings are beyond human comprehension.
You cant believe it until you see it and I pray you don't
I pray they do! some people only learn or believe by experience.. even Thomas doubted Christ rose from the dead(after all the miracles he before his eyes) he only believed after touching the wounds with his own hands.
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
deor03:

Anyone that sees a cat turning into a human being is suffering from hallucination

It is a psychiatric disorder
Do you stay in Abuja?
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by juntod: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
tuoyoojo:
for those doubting Thomas na because witch never press u for night before

dey for der dey doubt while dem use ur life dey play koto

It is called "sleep paralysis"... Please educate yourself and stop attributing everything to witchcraft.. Ignorant people like you will think wet dreams are caused by spiritual wives.. SMH for ignorant Nigerians

Modified: Learn from the link below.

https://www.davidwolfe.com/what-is-sleep-paralysis/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ask yourself where the woman suddenly came from, how come no one can identify her in the entire area. Normally this doesn't happen, old women are everywhere here even mad people are not attacked, so why the deliberate attack on this one?

After questioning, I'm sure the truth will be revealed. These are still photos and not videos so we can't fully say everything but surely questions wil be asked and the issue solved.
she could be dementia or mentally ill or senile and neglected by her family. Have you also thought of that. With the craze of social media I'm sure u know people would have videod the actual transformation of it were true. So no one could actually snap or video the cat while transforming? Interesting

2 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by 3kay945(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
deor03:

Look again at the picture of the unfortunate woman ( living among animals). When she turned from cat to a woman, how did she get the clothe she was wearing ?

Was the cat , wearing a cloth before the transformation ?

Hmmm,. Charms doesn't work that way bro! This particular incident might be false but the sh.it the Op posted do happens. cool

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
tunezvic:
not in support of battering an old woman but believe me. Witchcraft exist and human can turn to animal..
witchcraft part, I might agree, human turning to cats Lai Lai! And if u are not in support of the battering, why didn't u condemn it?

3 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Wolfbrother(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Someone that can shapeshift was defeated by a stone? .... you people shd apply sense sometimes na grin grin grin ... why didnt she use her powers to escape ?... africa has a long way to go

4 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by 0b10010011: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
Oga o. O ga gan o. Human turning into different animals. lipsrsealed issorait

It's called "Idan" in Yoruba land. You could research about it. Different Masquerades turn up to show there might.
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by 3kay945(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
she could be dementia or mentally ill or senile and neglected by her family. Have you also thought of that. With the craze of social media I'm sure u know people would have videod the actual transformation of it were true. So no one could actually snap or video the cat while transforming? Interesting

No one can get the transformation video na, only CCTV around the area can capture that stuff.

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
juntod:

It is called "sleep paralysis"... Please educate yourself and stop attributing everything to witchcraft.. Ignorant people like you will think wet dreams are caused by spiritual wives.. SMH for ignorant Nigerians

Modified: Learn from the link below.

https://www.davidwolfe.com/what-is-sleep-paralysis/
my brother I taya for this people o. As in in 2017, people still believe human being can turn to cat, and we wonder why we are still backward

4 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
Yes. List how many you have seen. I hope u know the meaning of superstition and you know not all are true. My personal text isn't what u wrote there. Thanks

Yes I know the meaning of superstition thank you
And also I can't WON'T start listing incidents whether it happened to me or not..experience is the best teacher.
I can only advice you to have a little open mind. No man is an island of knowledge and you don't know everything that happens in this World...or do you??

Your personal text...heey its supposed to be "personal" ryt?
So why you asking me to state it again??
I only find it offensive.. But that's just me.
Peace
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by TheEminentLaity: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
If this what your god is about, then your god is extremely petty. So god only inspires people to lynch farmished poor old women accused to have transformed from another animal? but the same god cannot stop rape of 7 month old infant in the same country? He cannot build one single supernaturally invincible hospital to treat all the several million helpless nigerians. Your god cares more about who's having sex and exposing 'transformed' people.
You own a smartphone but you obviously don't know about the 'mysteries' that make your phone work if not you would have worshipped the designer as god. You have a brain, use it
hopeforcharles:
This is the reason why i laugh at all those who say there is no God. I still know that some will still doubt this.
Friends and foes there is good and there is evil there is God and there is devil.
Another wicked witch down 589 to go. grin grin grin

Ask me how i know their numbers i just guess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
I love cats...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by tunezvic(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
youngman read what typed.. Was anybody aware she was going to transform Or you think it a magic show where they announce to their audience they want perform a trick??
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by celestical: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
what's that on her forehead?................ Horn right cool
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Malawian:

you are very stupid. the same thing i saw with my eyes? police came and whisked away to orile police station, na so all man follow suit to the place. if you dont know, kindly keep shut. ode.
why d insult? So u actually saw the cat turned to the woman. Hmmmmmmm u need to see a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by tafabaloo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
So what do we call this? Illiteracy? Ignorance? Mental illness? Mental slavery? Brainwashing? Or Over religiosity? . Cos honestly this is embarrassing. How can people believe in 2017, that humans can turn into cat? angry

A few hrs ago, similar news made front page about a woman turning to bird.. .. Duuh? I blame religious institutions that use "enemies and witches in ur family" lies to rob their gullible sheep. This is really disheartening. See the way they abused and battered up an old woman. may all of them never find peace. Useless brainwashed momfos

Bros, abeg intensify in ur prayers,say make those one wey dey Ur village no get ur time.
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
So what do we call this? Illiteracy? Ignorance? Mental illness? Mental slavery? Brainwashing? Or Over religiosity? . Cos honestly this is embarrassing. How can people believe in 2017, that humans can turn into cat? angry

A few hrs ago, similar news made front page about a woman turning to bird.. .. Duuh? I blame religious institutions that use "enemies and witches in ur family" lies to rob their gullible sheep. This is really disheartening. See the way they abused and battered up an old woman. may all of them never find peace. Useless brainwashed momfos
Bro I like u, don't say that again please
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Malawian(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
why d insult? So u actually saw the cat turned to the woman. Hmmmmmmm u need to see a psychiatrist
ok.
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by obinna58(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Poor Useless brain dead Africans grin grin

How about cow, goat, sheep, fowl, dog because cats a always clever and smarter OK

How about dragon
Dragon execute plans far more better than cat or bird

Religion your days are numbered cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by tunezvic(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Malawian:
ok.
leave the brat.. Him village people never visit am before..
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
if the "boy that stoned the "cat" comes on here to tell you he stoned a cat, you won't still believe. Keep your thoughts to yourself. If it perhaps happens near you, you can save the old woman and be responsible for her welfare.
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by lexyj123(f): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
You are just a compulsive hypocrite making up assumptions.

slurryeye:
What's all these nonsense?

At this time and age, see what my people still believe in. This is 2017 where over 70% of Nigerian population has phone that has camera. They know how to use the camera for instagram, Snapchat and Facebook, but you will never see the video of the Cat or Bird before it turned to human. If you can't get the video, at least take the picture. If you can provide a video evidence of an animal in the act of turning into human being then you have open up a new field of science. We should stop all these useless conspiracy and uncivilized belief we Nigerians are too intelligent for this primitive thinking.

For those that will like to know my explanation for the event. I think the woman is probably an elderly woman abandon by family and rejected by society, she was probably depressed and mentally unstable. Since she was brought up in society where committing suicide is a big sin, she couldn't end her life when she still has mental capacity over her life. Now that her situation has degraded beyond a point where she has mental cognizance of herself, and still no family or government to help. She might have been crawling on her four limbs believing she is a cat (you believe anything when you are mentally deranged). Dressed in black, a young boy seeing the poor famished lady crawling might have thought he has seen a cat and stoned her in the forehead. With the impact of the stone on her forehead, she cried out of agony and the boy thinks he stoned a cat and turned to old woman undecided

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by sleeknick: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
jodavid:

Edo. grin

Lol.. We don't fly recklessly. We fly in stealth mode

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by deor03(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
Do you stay in Abuja?

What's the relevance ?

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by slurryeye: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
WINDSOW:
Thank God all you said was probability. U are doubting info from the horse's mouth. Stop being a Thomas!

And stop being primitive. Provide evidence of the cat before it turned to human or please don't quote me with your uncivilized belief

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Denko2721987(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
the black man must have been cursed from creation or evolution..

3 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Yes I know the meaning of superstition thank you
And also I can't WON'T start listing incidents whether it happened to me or not..experience is the best teacher.
I can only advice you to have a little open mind. No man is an island of knowledge and you don't know everything that happens in this World...or do you??

Your personal text...heey its supposed to be "personal" ryt?
So why you asking me to state it again??
I only find it offensive.. But that's just me.
Peace
my mind is open bro, but not to stupid things. Yeah my text is personal but u checked it out and had an opinion about it which was what prompted my question. peace out

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by otemdomino: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
hopeforcharles:
This is the reason why i laugh at all those who say there is no God. I still know that some will still doubt this.
Friends and foes there is good and there is evil there is God and there is devil.

DOCTUFOS:
Luwabi 2: 1-3
CHAPTER TWO
1. Respect your parents who give birth to you.
And if you love them when they are young and
beautiful, do not call them witches or wizards
when they become old and ugly.
2. If you do not take care of your old ones, they
shall wander away. And the ignorant ones who
see them on the streets shall stone them to
death, calling them witches.
3. If you take care of your parents when they are
old, they shall sit together with your children and
your neighbours' children to tell them tales of the
past under the moonlight. And everyone will
sleep happily at night.

I hope someday we will be wise in our brains. Old Granny like that being stoned by the ignorant souls cry
hopeforcharles:

DOCTUFOS:
Luwabi 2: 1-3
CHAPTER TWO
1. Respect your parents who give birth to you.
And if you love them when they are young and
beautiful, do not call them witches or wizards
when they become old and ugly.
2[b]. If you do not take care of your old ones, they
shall wander away. And the ignorant ones who
see them on the streets shall stone them to
death, calling them witches.[/b]
3. If you take care of your parents when they are
old, they shall sit together with your children and
your neighbours' children to tell them tales of the
past under the moonlight. And everyone will
sleep happily at night.

I hope someday we will be wise in our brains. Old Granny like that being stoned by the ignorant souls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.