Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua (8856 Views)

T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. / Why Are Nigerians So Crazy About The Premiership? / Lennon: The Best Right Winger In The Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by RiffRaff: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
I was laughing at a friend of mine after arsenal lost yet another game recently. my friend told me i should stop laughing cuz T.B Joshua has predicted that they are winning the league plus another cup. Now my friend that is usually sad whenever arsenal plays a draw or loses is always cheerful cuz of the prophecy.
I feel sorry for any arsenal fan that buys into that cuz they will be extremely disappointed.
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
Uumm na so?
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
jokers!
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by presido1: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
From Brothel to TB Josh. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by eldee(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2009
I want video evidence.

But WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by NicolasN: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2009
Look stop using the name of a Prophet or a man of God as a joke when it comes to things you are discussing. When God said "touch not my anointed" He does not really mean until you touch him even mere words of abuse on him or lieing against him is a touch. Joke when you want to joke and remove the name of a prophet or a man of God simple. And make sure you always examine all things in the light of God's word before you jump into a hasty conclusion. Remember the prophet or the man of God you are talking about has a TV station did you confirm this on a video?
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by allboyz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
if its a joke go and confess ur sins its wrong to joke wiv a prophets name in the sake of fun!
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by bandely(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
ROFLMAO! grin grin
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by Daboncrush(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2010
Not the arsenal I know. maybe in the next generation,
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by andyty(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
Let's wait and see, may is not far away.
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by Dammyray(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Poster bt i dint hear TB prophecyed something like that oo

What week was that
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by galatico(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2010
Bluffers !!!
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by geefivez(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2010
It seems dreams is turning into reality. Every thing is set for the red and white army. Go gunner, go for everything at stake. It is our turn to shine and we will arise and shine.
Re: Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua by mykali(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2010
laffing my butt out . . . grin

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?? cheesy another lifetime.

(1) (Reply)

Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? / Barcelona Vs Bate Borisov : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th November 2015 / What Do You Make Of This Story On John Terry By The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.