Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,555 members, 7,801,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" (54494 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3713176/flying-bird-falls-turns-into

Clearer Pics Of The lady accused of being a Witch That Fell Today Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMUcO4gbvEw

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by crestedaguiyi: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin, have you left biafran issues to look for a witch?

you even had to write Nairaland on a paper so you could be believed because you know that their is no credibility in you and everything you believe in.

shame.

to even go 5 feet close to an old hag is scary for you but running down those who have shut down the expired contraption is easy for you.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
More closer and clearer pics in Agip Junction close to UST Close range pics.

U see how the asss is disgusting. Closer range pics

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by mightyhaze: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op dat dwarf stumpy hands urs?

No wonder,...av always suspected ur a dwarf,..an achondroplasisc one at dat. Only dwarfs hav such resilient stubbornness, ..such as wich u carry on with ur senseless ipob rants all day, 7 days a week.

See how ur relishing dat hawkish unclad creature on d ground. Why go dat close just 2 describe d backside?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
More closest range

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by biafranbaby(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Zoo Nation

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by emeijeh(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is that an ass or an elephant's trunk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun closer pics and videos

gud evening
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Is that an ass or what

That's the asss.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
More

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by emeijeh(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
More to see it closer

The rate at which you are going closer and closer... .. I hope you won't end up inside that ass thiñg grin lipsrsealed

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Splinz(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Young03(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Video of when she flied as a bird n fell n turn into a woman or

its a lie

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
#FreeKemiOlunloyo
#PastorsAreLiarstors
#WhatHappenedTo70×7times

Modified

So this shii made FP
Modaran

E wo furor

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

1 Share

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nowenuse: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmm, terrible. Africa and witchcraft! Why?

6 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=emeijeh post=55107847]

The rate at which you are going closer and closer... .. I hope you won't end up inside that ass thiñg grin lipsrsealed[/quote
Lol I wasn't at home with my computer to upload the videos and closer range.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Jajayi: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Woah! grin
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by hammerF: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
I usually dont believe such stories but with an ass like that, i am forced to reconsider wat i believe. shocked

52 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Khd95(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
U for kuku ma hang the witch for ur neck and snap selfie na,shuuuu.
See nyash get pothole like naija roadsgringrin

18 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by hammerF: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Everytime people tell us these story we go dey laugh dem say them dey craze.

Can all the people in the picture be mad?

So far, one common theme with these stories is that the accused are always naked. Why are they always naked?

Them no dey transform with cloth?
cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by dennisworld1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why did I come from this part of the country. Only witch recognises witch. So OP u are a witch to say that old woman is a witch tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by hammerF: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
dennisworld1:
Why did I come from this part of the country. Only witch recognises witch. So OP u are a witch to say that old woman is a witch tongue

Yes, u will say that wont u?

They would like to retain their myth like status to allow them continue wateva it is they do.

One thing is certain, with social media and cameras, it is only a matter of time before we get a full video to confirm the story.

O boy na person yansh dey like fowl yansh so
. sad

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
She was turned front

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44 so u don swear I no go make FP ba grin

Even da day I post how to track missing phone without tracker.

U harsh o
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ziga: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sad Sad!!!

That person looks severely malnourished.

That person clearly can not even stand not to talk of fly.

I am sure he/she lived somewhere and was starved until he/she got to this state and was dumped there by whoever committed the crime.

The real witches and wizards are the ones who walked around taking pictures and leaving him/her to die or even beating him/her to death.

Poverty is a disease.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

I am sure he/she lived somewhere and was starved until he/she got to this state and was dumped there by whoever committed the crime.

The real witches and wizards are the ones who walked around taking pictures and leaving him/her to die or even beating him/her to death.

Poverty is a disease.

I suspect so

28 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

Poverty is a disease.

I believe it was for rituals

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lalasticlala I caught u.

Is not easy na. I try na. To had gone so close.
Na everyone saw her face.
Was an eye witness.

Showed my Nairaland paper to prove a Nairalander was there live and direct...

Take to the promise land tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
The pictures from the blog were covered with that church poster but mine is clear.

Now everyone can see how it really was

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by alobright17(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Young03:
Video of when she flied as a bird n fell n turn into a woman or

its a lie

Name of the teacher who taught you that flew is flied or I will give you a dirty slap.

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Policeman Prays Before Arresting Pastor Who Defied Lockdown / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.