Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) (28743 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Islie: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The police have arrested a minister with the Mountain of Fire Ministry, Oshodi District, Lagos Pastor Franklin Chinedu for allegedly defrauding a widow, Charity Onje Isaac who was paid her late husband’s gratuity.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the victim, Charity was deceived through a false prophecy and lost the N850,000 she was paid by her late husband’s employer, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, FAAN.

The incident happened at Biliaminu Close, Oke-Afa area of Isolo where the victim allegedly surrendered the money as requested by Chinedu.

It was gathered from the victim that Chinedu prophesied to and asked her to give him the money as he was divinely directed by God.

The Benue State-born widow obediently gave him the money but later realised that she had been duped.

However, she went back to the pastor’s house only to discover that he had moved out from the apartment to another rented three bedroom flat.

Narrating how the whole scam happened, the widow told our correspondent that she met Chinedu who told her about the death of her husband and the gratuity.

He also told the woman that serious prayer is needed to be done so that FAAN can release her husband’s money.

She said when the money was eventually released, Chinedu invited her and told her that God said she should give him the money.

Charity said she did not know what came over her as she handed the money to him.

She said she realised what happened when she had no money to feed the family, and she started looking for the pastor and then reported to the church what happened.

The matter was reported to the police at Ejigbo division who arrested Chinedu and charged to court for fraud.

Chinedu who hails from Iseke in Ideato in Imo State said he prayed for the woman and the money was paid and he borrowed the money from her but was unable to raise money to pay her back.

When Chinedu was arraigned, he pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr Akeem Fashola granted him bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail.

The matter was adjourned till 26 April 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/mfm-pastor-arraigned-alledgedly-duping-widow/

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
op is it gratitude or gratuity? decide fast so that we can move ahead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by potent5(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ntoor, foooolish woman. Ntoor imitation pastor.

Women and fake pastors are like 5 & 6. Let's just hope for the sake of the name of the deceased husband that she didn't also allow the unscrupulous pastor to browse her website.

Some women eh.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am Proudly a MFM member.

And I can authoritatively tell you that this fraud,is not a Pastor with my Church.

If he is a Minister in MFM,Where did she meet him?this is a Scam Artiste using my Church's name to dupe.

No Minister Ordained in MFM will ever be a DUPE.

Anybody trying to destroy my Church's name FIRE FIRE FIRE.

-Modified-

Any IPOB youth trying to bring disgrace to my Church FIRE FIRE FIRE.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by rusher14: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Touch not.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by potent5(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

And I can authoritatively tell you that this fraud,is not a Pastor with my Church.

If he is a Minister in MFM,Where did she meet him?this is a Scam Artiste using my Church's name to dupe.

Bros, take it easy with your fire. Are you even sure you have your fireproof on?

You are quick to start this fire nonsense because 'your church' is involved. But you are not bothered about the fact that Christ's name is being ridiculed and associated with a fraudster.

Nonsense.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by NCANChairman(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Franklin Chinedu a fraud.

Name checked.

NCANChairman

11 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by sholikay(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
this na sooji prophet ooo..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Dottore: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na wao. It's devastating how some morally bankrupt set of people that didn't know the kind of efforts and resources that olokoya put in to build and sustain mfm till date will just come and bring disrepute.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by neocortex: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
"Spiritual" fraud is the easiest scam of all and this is the specialty of
many pastors who know how gullible Nigerians are when it comes to
"spiritual" issues. All they need do is mention god and many people
will immediately lost their brain.

Until we jettison the baseless dark age believes, these sort of scam
will continue indefinitely.

Religion was invented when the first conman met the first fool- Mark Twain

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
"...Charity was deceived through a false prophecy and lost the N850,000 she was paid by her late husband’s employer, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, FAAN."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by sholikay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

oga wetin now..?.

5 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
End time pastor, I hail ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by kolnel: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm not surprised
Same gimmicks the other GO used to acquire stupendous wealth
There will always be maye

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil....Amen
God have mercy...

check my signature and be happy

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
He's personally responsible for his actions

HungerBAD:

7 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Bros jus stay quiet I beg!

12 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by uruuru: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

You are a fool of 22nd century. You are foolish in advance.

24 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by dyze(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by steppins: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Taaa! Says who? Na so una dey worship pastors like God.

15 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by johnson232: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

So all MFM pastors are saints?

13 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
The police have arrested a minister with the Mountain of Fire Ministry, Oshodi District, Lagos Pastor Franklin Chinedu for allegedly defrauding a widow, Charity Onje Isaac
NCAN South- West.

Report for Mission!

I repeat, report for Mission!!

grin

10 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
^^^

The poster above me is a MAD man. Don't listen to him unfortunately cry angry

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
the thing bad
And of all the plagues with which mankind is curst;
Religion is the worst
- Daniel Defoe undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
potent5:

Bros, take it easy with your fire. Are you even sure you have your fireproof on?

You are quick to start this fire nonsense because 'your church' is involved. But you are not bothered about the fact that Christ's name is being ridiculed and associated with a fraudster.

Nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Agimor(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
IPOB vs Afonja's brewing.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by advanceDNA: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
NCAN has arrived....please move the guy's case to our head quarters 56 iweka road onitcha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by lawal28c: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
They want to use d money to sign players for next season

5 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by blackaxe78: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2017

Blood of Micheal Jackson!

Micheal Jackson should just end the world and come take his people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.